You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Sensitive Or Over Active Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Sensitive Or Over Active Imagination?

 

I have had numerous experiences in my life but there are only a few that I can remember. The first one being when I was about 3 or 4 years old I was in my bed early in the morning (around 8 am or so) and I was just lying there when I felt something cold on my back and I turned around to look, when I did this I saw a long boney white hand that was reaching out toward me, again I was 3 or 4 so I didn't stick around to see what it was but my parents had a hard time calming me down.

The second was when I was 13 or 14 and I was dreaming (or at least I think I was) and in the dream (felt more like outer body) there was a figure that was hovering in my bedroom door, she had a torn long white night gown and her skin looked like it was rotting (green) she had only the sockets of her eyes. She floated over to the end of my bed (I didn't move cause I was filled with a clam fear I guess is the only way to explain it) then she tilted her head curiously at me and floated over so that she was by my ear, then she whispered the word dragona and when she did this I physically heard it and woke up then she was gone... But the fear lingered. And then there's just little random things that I pass off in a creaky house, loud neighbours, doors closing (passed it off as wind) unexplained thumping through the hall. Things going missing and then ending up in plain view in my closet.

There was a few incidents in a house that I used to live in (it was across the street from an extremely old cemetery). Me and my roommate would hear things fall and when we went to look nothing had fallen. One night I thought that the light in my bedroom had blown (dimmer light switch) so I pushed on the light switch to make sure that there wasn't any electricity going to the light socket so that I could change it and the light turned on full blast, we had also seen what appeared to be a smoke like cloud in my room sometimes. Also no matter where I live or what room in the house I am in my room is ALWAYS either way too cold or way too warm (even in the middle of winter with the heat off in my room and the fan going it's still really warm)

And the latest was just a few days ago. My old roommate had a cell phone that has been disconnected for over a year and on Friday Oct 30th she said she had received random texts on it so at first she thought that the phone was reconnected somehow by error or what have you. So she tried to reply to the texts and it wouldn't allow her to as it stated that there was an error so she tried calling out on it and it said that the phone was not active. Now if that's not odd enough the texts were sent from the same number that received them (which was different every time) and it was playing a ring tone that she didn't even know she had on the phone but it just so happened to be the song that she plays for her 2 month old son when he goes to bed at night...

We both have experiences when were not near each other but it just happens more when we are.

I have been told before that I am a sensitive and that spirits are trying to reach out to me as they know that I can see, feel and hear them. But I'm not even sure exactly what the experiences mean... I don't know if it's a result of an over active imagination r if they really are trying to reach out to me and my friend.

Other hauntings by pangie28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pangie28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
Just post or e-mail me what it says so I can help you. Sorry I didn't answer you sooner!
pangie28 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
thanks justin102798 I will try that the next step is figuring out what to do after it's tells me what it wants 😜
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
All you need is a device that records things. (MP3, Ipod, or a cell phone). Turn the recorder on. Ask it it's name, what it wants, and who it was. Tell it that it's dead and that you need to hear it's story. Wait about 10 minutes before you say goodbye. Afterwards listen to the recording by putting it on a computer or listen VERY carefully on the recorder. If you hear anything suspicious or hear a voice, put it on a computer or try to write down what you think what it says. That's how you do an EVP session.
pangie28 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
is there anyway that I can confirm that I have spirits around me?... I've heard of evp but I'm not sure exactly how it works
pangie28 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
no one has said it to me except in the "dream" that I have. But I do catch people looking at me all the time. Why may I ask?
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-05)
Hey, I think you got something going on there for real, you both do.'Dragona' may be significant, has anyone said it to you yet? Do strangers stare at you for no apparent reason?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: