You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Many Actual Ghost Apparitions Captured On My Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Many Actual Ghost Apparitions Captured On My Camera

 

I am a 50 year old mother-grandmother-greatgrandmother. For the past 12 months, I have been capturing actual ghost photos on my digital camera. Not orbs or lights, actual people. They are not visible to me when taking the photos, just when I upload or develop.

One girl I have captured in two different months on same stone. I post my photos on the CNN IReports a lot of the time, you can see some of them there. So interesting. I live in Illinois, and have no history with Paranormal. Some of the photos I have show children, some show what I think may be Angels. I have captured one figure that my brother said is very eerie, it is a hooded figure standing in front of a tombstone with a white mist rising behind him. I have two in same area that appear to show a man with the top half possibly on fire.

When I take these photos, there really is nobody around except my 78 year old mother and I. Rarely do I get out of the car, these are all taken out of my open car window. I have not really had paranormal experiences, except mid summer this year. I walked into my brother's home that my daughter and her children were renting after they had moved. Immediately, I heard what sounded like men talking together on a radio so naturally I thought they had left on a radio. The sound was coming from a corner in the living room. As soon as I approached that area, it came to a dead stop.

The next afternoon, I walked into the front door very quietly and snapped a photo. The only thing I got was a huge orb (again, I rarely think these are anything but dust) right in the place I had heard the talking. Very strange. Also, in the 1980s my daughter and I were asleep in my bed and I awoke to see all kinds of tiny bubbles? Coming through the window like lights. They were not car lights, really no explanation. My daughter sat up just at that time and said: Mom, do you see the bubbles? She swore she saw soldiers in the bubbles. Weird.

Other than that, the only other strange thing in this area happened to me when I was 5 years old. I was sleeping and awoke to find a skeleton standing beside my bed. He told me to follow him, I did. He walked into our kitchen and through the back door, where I could see him in the window on other side telling me to come along. I did. The next thing I remembered, I had walked down our rock driveway in my bare feet and was at our front door crying. Again, weird.!

Ghost Apparitions Captured 1
Ghost Apparitions Captured 2
Ghost Apparitions Captured 3
Ghost Apparitions Captured 4
 
Ghost Apparitions Captured 5
 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ladycatlove, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
I doubt the OP is coming back to answer any questions or clear up confusion
Ibelieveinghosts (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
Ladycatlove:The only pic you posted that I can actually see something in is the very last one. If you look closely, there's what looks like a lady wearing a white dress kneeling in front of a headstone on the far left & someone standing near the very back near a headstone. Is this what you see in this pic, also?
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
didn't your mom every tell you not to follow strange skeletons in the middle of the night without your shoes on?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I think I can maybe see a few faces or figures in the bottom left picture though could not be to sure, I agree with mrdeagle I think without the yellow highlighting you may be able to see it more clearly.

Thank you for sharing

Dan
mrdeagle (6 stories) (69 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
Not to be rude but I struggled to see anything in any of the pictures as well. Perhaps removing the yellow highlights might help? Just a suggestion. 😕
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
Have to agree with the rest. I don't see anything out of the ordinary either.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I'm really not seeing anything here. I'm not sure if it's because of the yellow highlighting. In the bottom left corner I see what might be a small child maybe? Then again it might be a plant. I'm not sure.

Jennifer ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I don't know where to start with this. SO I'll ask, where in IL is this taking place? What cemetery is this?
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything paranormal in these pictures. I believe your brain is wired to seek out familiar facial features like the face of the man on Mars. I can look through my own pictures and see all sorts of things I could attribute to the paranormal, but I don't.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: