You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Rock

Real Ghost Stories

The Rock

 

This happened when I was about 8-9 years old.

Me and My parents lived at a place we called the rock. It was in the middle of nowhere and if you weren't looking for it you wouldn't find it. The rock was surrounded by forest and had bleach on it, and a cave and a huge hill.

Shortly after we moved in we would hear scratching in the attic. We didn't think much of it so we put traps all over in there but we kept hearing it so we tried using a ball to hit the spot with which didn't work so that was annoying. The second thing happened when my dad was sitting in bed watching T.V. He felt a cold breeze and right after felt someone sit down right next to him that was when we first took notice that something might be here.

My parents were putting stuff in there closet and they noticed a box full of ash and so he threw it away. Later that night they were laying in bed and they saw something outside and when they both looked at it and it bolted right at them and came through the glass door it was a woman. The next day they found out the ashes were the grandparents of the last owner of the house they realized they had to bring the ashes back inside which never happened again.

Now it started getting weird. The house was a one bedroom so I slept on the couch I could never get to sleep by myself in that house I always felt someone around me. The first time I got to sleep in the bed and my mom slept on the couch I woke up in the middle of the night very scared I looked at the foot of the bed and I saw a shadow of a woman lying there just looking at me. I freaked out and put the covers over my head for what seemed like forever. When I finally looked up she was still there just watching me so I tried to wake my dad up. I was beating on him and shaking him almost pushed him of the bed but he just wouldn't walk up so I looked back a she was gone. Weird thing is my dad wakes up very easily.

About a month later I was playing Mario alone in the house when the TV turned off but nothing else I looked into the TV and saw a face behind me of a little boy I jumped off the couch and right when I did that the TV turned back on that was so scary. I had those huge building block when I was there they were behind the couch in a chest and many times I would go to sleep and I would wake up to my mom complaining that I didn't put my toys always and I would look up and they would be ALL over the house but I know I put them back also many times during the day I would hear them moving around in the chest.

OK I have to go right now but I will put more up later Bye

Big C

Other hauntings by bigC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
so we had to bring them back into the house

Oh and from what my mom says she also saw an angel, my guardian angel from what she says. But I just think she was trying to make me feel more comfortable in the house or something

Shame that place is haunted the land is beautiful
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
to everyone we tryed buring the ashes and put a tombstone and all that on the land and that night is walked right to the house from where we had her and did a staredown with my mom, just walked right at my mom and looked her right in the eyes
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
what did you end up doing with the ashed then? Did you just throw them away, or do you still have them in your house?

Also I'm curious to what the girl you saw on your bed looked like? I'm asking becasue in my story I tried to explain the apperance and wanted to know if other poeples experieinces are similar.

Can you explain?
SunStar (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
i agree with DeviousAngel. Maybe just let the boy play with the blocks. He's only little from the sounds of it. Try burying the ashes, don't spread them around the area in case they get mad about it and then you can't do anything about that. But maybe bury them and if it stops then there, but if they dont, unbury them and put them back where they were.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Hm...some of this could be attributed to the previous family that lived there. They may have had small children or grandchildren who liked to play with your toys. Scratching noises are common, possibly residual haunting from someone sweeping the attic or something along those lines. I'm surprised that someone left their ashes behind. A great portion of the spiritual activity may have been put to rest if the ashes had been buried or scattered over the property, since they seemed to have wanted to stick around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: