You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: New House 2

Real Ghost Stories

New House 2

 

I told you guys of the man and the hag that I now live with.

I have had a "revelation" of sorts I remember that at the rock my parents fought on a daily bases. They have started again I have also noticed that I have been very depressed of late I'm failing at school, I get angry for no reason.

I feel I have finally come to some idea as to what is happening the hag demon is causing negativity in the house I feel this. My friend has seen the hag in his dreams when he's at my house as well we both describe it the same. Also my mom said she had her covers ripped off and heard evil laughter.

I feel now that the man is not the cause he is more of a defender. This hag is the cause I don't know why but I feel like I know of her I can sense she is neither a spirit nor a ghost she is a demon. The man defends me the best he can my friend says when I sleeps in my room he has nice dreams but when he sleeps on the couch he has weird nightmares. Also at this time my dad's nightmares have come back almost every night he wakes up just screaming and if you knew my dad he doesn't get scared.

I'm starting to get scared when I'm at home I feel just terrible sometimes to the point where I want to "end it" but I won't I'm to strong to give in I can feel it around my watching me at all hours while at home.

I want to rid myself of this thing. Does anyone know how? It would be appreciated. I am Christian but not baptized and I don't have a church. Just incase this matters I am part Indian if that opens any windows. I've made it hide a few times using my anger but I don't think that's going to work forever.

Thanks for reading and any help you can offer.

Other hauntings by bigC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
Stay strong bigC! Rashidahs right don't let them win and don't live in fear, I think trying to confront them is a good idea and if that's too dangerous maybe consult someone experienced in talking with spirits or a religous figure who can bless your home

Good luck ❤
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
I believe you should try your best not to be afraid of it. Evil spirits love to live off fear so it is very important you try to be calm and strong. Try to relax on your next encounter and ask them what they want. You can work from there.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Hey bigC if this is really starting to bother you there are many differant techniques that are listed on this site that can help you. A previous poster mentioned burning of sage, also another technique that is known to work is when you start to feel watched or scared you can try talking out aloud and demanding it to leave your house that it is not welcome anymore, you will be surprised how many people have tried this and has actually worked.
I wish you all the best.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
that is freaky! I suggest that you go to a pastor near your place. I am also a Christian and during my teens I have some demonic attack if I may call it. My mother asked our pastor to bless our house and it was all gone. God Bless you.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Hey I am Part Indian too also You can pray and you do what other get some sages and burn it Hope it work.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Cold Iron lass, try some Cold Iron, it's been used against Hag Riders since days immemorial.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
The only thing I can tell you is that you shouldn't fear its only feeding them. -_-"
I don't know much about shadows...
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
ok now that's freaky I wrote this yesterday and the following night I had a dream I'm in my house and the air feels heavy and I'm seeing shadows everywhere and noises and voice and things are moving and through that whole dream I'm hearing me or someone saying either "I know what you did" or "it knows what I did" and when I woke up the air was still heavy and I could feel it watching me but couldn't see it. I'm really not liking this it means it can follow me or read my thoughts cause I didn't write this story at my house. Again any help is nice

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: