You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I Think A Spirit Is Having Sex With Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Think A Spirit Is Having Sex With Me

 

I am a 48 year old female. I believe I have recently become aware of two spirits that I now believe have been with me since I was a little girl. I feel like I'm going crazy. It's as if I'm suddenly talking to myself and imagining things. Can anyone help me with this? Tell me if it seems real or what... Please!

A couple of months ago I started waking up several times during the night. Every time I would fall asleep, I would wake up with this adrenaline rush feeling in my gut and my groin area would be dripping wet sweaty.

I thought something was really wrong with me (some kind of illness or something). It didn't seem like hot flashes because only my groin area was sweaty. If I lay awake all night it wouldn't happen. It only happens when I fall asleep. I almost didn't want to fall asleep because I knew I would wake up all sweaty with a racing heart (like a panic attack).

After several weeks of this, one night I woke up in this condition. However, this time, I was somehow aware that what had happened to me was that a spirit presence was somehow involved with me sexually. I was very sexually aroused and orgasmed.

From that point on, when I'd wake up in that condition, I'd say "Oh, it's you again, then I would feel unbelievable sexual energy and would offer myself to him, and it was an awesome experience.

In my mind's eye, I soon began seeing translucent images of him. He is not a man. He is some greenish lizard dinosaur type creature. He is not mean or scary. All he wants is to arouse me and play together sexually. It is as if he wants to transfer sexual energy to me.

Now, out of the clear blue, I will walk in my bedroom and suddenly I will feel a very strong sexual energy come over my groin area and will be aware of his presence. I'll talk to him and start to offer myself to him, and I feel such unbelievable sexual energy pleasure.

He does not talk to me. I think he is purely energy. All there is between us is sharing of intense sexual energy and lust.

Now, a female spirit has come into the picture, and she talks to me. She told me the male was only here to have sex and pleasure with me, but she was here to direct me, and use me for her benefit.

All of this seems to be imagination or talking to myself. Yet, the sweating, the energy, and the feeling of his presence seem so extremely real.

That's about all for now... Thank you for reading my story...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, missdoll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Dandruff_in_hair (1 stories) (10 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-02)
😊 Dont worry abot enything. 😁 He aint trying to use you but just enjoy it
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
LightDemonGirl,

Must you dredge up every 'Incubus' story? We know you are obsessed with them and you've proven you really don't no jack about the Paranormal...

I read your comments and all I can 'hear' is a high screechy feminine voice... Kinda like fingernails on a chalk board...

Please stop digging up these older threads...it's obvious that the O/P either received the information they needed and moved on... Or perhaps they never had the intent of ever coming back. Please knock it off with the Incubus stories.

I invite you to read some of the more recent experiences and offer your opinion on them. Get a Medium indeed... 🤔

Respectfully (kinda),

Rook
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
it's an INCUBUS.
INCUBUS is a sex demon who do sexaully things to females... Go on research on "Incubus" then you will find that the male you have there is an Incubus. Incubuses can take the form as a human, demon, animal (as a lizard too).

And SUCCUBUS is a sex demon who do sexually things to males.

Some have writed about GOBLINS that you have been having but it is not a Goblin... Goblins are called "Mare" because they ride on peoples chest and give them really bad nightmares...
The Mare is similar to the Incubus and Succubus, but Incubus and Succubus do sexually things to humans while Goblins/Mares just give terror/horrible/scary nightmares.

Ps. Goblins are like an little orc or a dwarf that is hairy!

If you WANT to get RID of the INCUBUS get a MEDIUM! Good Luck dear! ❤
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
you know comenting on how scary or wierd other coments are, is not going to help the auther of this story 😲 I'm just saying...
DarkMan (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
I agree with silent, there are many realms in this world & jesusonlyway you should read the guidelines to participating on these discussions. No offense just know there are MANY DIFFERENT cultures other than urs.
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
Jesusistheonlyway, I believe you are breaking the rules of the forums by "imposing your views" upon others without their asking. I hope you're a troll, cause you can't be serious. You're not sticking to the point of the OP and you're giving Christians a bad name... As if to say "Jesusistheonlyway... To bigotry." 😢 😕

Anyway, Missdoll, it sounds like you've really discovered the veil that stands between the physical and "Otherworld" (as some call it.) And it seems like this creature is highly attracted to your energy that you two enjoy exchanging. I gotta say, when you described it as "reptilian-ish" I freaked out! My mind couldn't grasp the concept of a cold-blooded creature exchanging such intimacy with a human! Lol... But that's just my own silly limited logic. The Astral is loaded with all kinds of mysterious entities.

I'm glad they don't harm you. And you've managed to even communicate with one that could speak the intentions of the first one (that doesn't talk.) 😆
ladivnia (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Yes, Miss Doll, you are not alone. I can assure you with this many people experiencing the same things that it is very real. I just need help knowing how not to hurt him. He has only ever been gentle to me and only nipped me a few times playfully. I have never seen him but sometimes in broad daylight he'll tickle my ear with his tongue or rub my leg. I just need help to know how to get him to talk to me and how not to like roll over on him in bed and hurt him. I never want to do that. ❤
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Exactamondo my dear. It is very well just the way you are and is coming accross in other ways then the one you had meant.
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Yes, I agree I am preachy. It comes by nature through my love of the Lord. Not pushy at all though, because I can advise, but I can't make anyone do anything. That's how I feel. We all have a choice.
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
without knowledge, we would still just be monkeys walking upright. Knowledge is very powerful. I do not think you are wrong for your beliefs. Like I said I admire you devotion. I just think you are a little pushy... Even preachy.
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Yes, I said those things and I truly do believe that these things are demons and Jesus is the only way to salvation. After all I am a Christian and I suppose if I didn't practise what I believe than I shouldn't call me myself a Christian. I guess what I'm saying is that should be expected since I am a Christian yes. Anyway, I'd be happy to read your article. I really don't mean to offend I'm just trying to help with the knowledge that God has given me.:)
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Jesusistheonlyway
I mean scary in the sense that you are throwing out words like demon and evil like they are nothing. That is scary. You seem to judge everyone's experiences as evil for the most part and their only salvation is to turn give themselves with jesus. I don't know. I have posted one story, please feel free to read it. I would love your opinion on it. I read your bio and you said something like ghosts don't exist? "Many of the things you are taught about spirits, ghosts, aliens, etc are lies. The truth is that these things are demons from satan" that is a scary thing to say. Someone also wrote an article about Djinn, I wish I could find it. I read it before I had an account and didn't bookmark it. Dag nabbit!
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Hi Racie, I don't know why my comments would be scarey? I simply have a heart for those who feel tormented by evil spirits and I want to help them. They don't have to be tormented anymore. I offer advise that works and people can take it or not. It's not my way or the highway at all. I'm offering a choice and an answer to those who need it. I think people feel threatened by devout Christians, but understanding the nature of this website I can see why.
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Jesusistheonlyway
I understand as well that you are trying to only offer positivity and a clean soul. I read a lot of the comments you have written to people, and to be honest, some of them are just scary. I see how devout you are to God and Jesus, but so many people have done so many evil things in the name of God. You seem to warn people to an extreme and then become offended when they say something to you that is just reality. I don't know you but there seems to be a lot of my way or the highway with you on this site. I am just saying take it easy is all. I was a very devout catholic and now as an adult, it seems to have caused more harm than good. I mean, to each is own, right? I am not saying you are wrong for what you do. I admire your devotion... It is just not for everybody I guess.
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I understand rachie. She may not want to stop anything right now, but these things tend to get worse. Just a warning, but we all have decisions to make.
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
to Jesusistheonlyway::
Maybe she does not want it to stop, just to have an understanding... Just something to consider.

There are some people who waste so much time and energy to summon sex demons to find that it doesn't happen or to find that they are now trapped in their own 'pleasure hell'. I am not sure what the author wanted comment wise. Maybe just to realte to someone else about these events? All I can say is that if you don't want it, explore ways to get these things out of your life. If you enjoy it and are not hurting anybody (including yourself) there is no harm. Good luck and remember to enjoy life!
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
Hello Ms. Doll, I see a lot of comments here, but I need to tell you that this is definatelly demonic influence. And I believe I saw a come from anita1 that mentions the blood of Christ will make it angry. This is true. They are afraid of Jesus and will get nasty when you mention his name. If I were you I would put on some Christian music in your room each night before you go bed. Pray asking God to plead the blood of Jesus over you and put a hedge of protection around you. At first this thing will not like it and probably get mad. But, don't give up, because continuing with this will make it flee from you and your house. Please don't listen to things like satan is not really a bad guy. This is not true. He wants to harm you and will you his demons to do so. This is the truth doll. God Bless You and I hope to hear how this goes.
SnudtoQueast (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Hmm. So you question the voices, but welcome the lizard sex? Hmm. I honestly wouldn't know what to term it, considering I have no experience. Er... With terming it as well as lizard sex. Maybe its a mixture of menopause with subconscious desire for sex? 😕
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Haha no worries Julian I will do and mate you can use that policy anytime you want sit back and watch it unfold lol. Good to meet you. 😊
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Ah, why thank you. I have my reserves, so to speak, of useful info. As far as that policy of yours goes, I might have to adopt it should my more argumentative side grow weary. I hope not, but it might.

Oh, and I suppose you could call me Julian, if you like. HazMan_III is a bit long and sort of a strange thing to address anyone as.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
HazMan_III: Yes you can call me Dan that's fine and I understand and agree with you 100%. Its funny because I have seen a heap of stories like this and it just constantly goes back and forth with arguments flaring up here and there I tend to stay clear of them. You seem quite knowledgable, good having you on the site.

Cheers

Dan
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Dan, right? Or would you prefer I address you as Darkness? I might keep it a little informal as I become a little more familiar with the people whom I come into contact on here more frequently than others... More so with those who seem, er... Sociable.

In any case, onto the matter at hand. I know people will tend to have differing beliefs as far as these subjects are concerned, but I think that by and large most people disagree with Satanism. Besides, that was plain ol' bad advice she gave. I also enjoy the discourse. Most of the time. Or maybe I just like starting fires.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
HazMan_III: You will find when it comes to these topics on this site that this fire will constantly have fuel thrown on it, no side ever wins. 😉
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
I'd like to debunk the whole Lucifer/Satan correlation. First off, Lucifer is not evil. His name means "bearer of light." Lucifer is basically the warden of hell. And his and his chums job is to cleanse this earth of scum and place it hell. You think they try and lure you away from God, but that's not the case.

God and Lucifer are on good terms, contrary to popular belief. And they both think you're idiots. Satanists, that is. Be good children and stick to your guns, you'll be glad you did.

This comment from lucifersqueen666 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Hi Missdoll,

I've been having encounters with both Incubi and Succubi
For over 30+ years with no harmful physical or mental effects.
Those who have posted negative comments in regard to your experiences are simply fearmongers who have no business telling you what to do or feel about such encounters. If you'd like to talk/share about our mutual experiences please feel free to contact me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com Think of me as another Arizonan who knows what you're talking about.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
you need to protect yourself while you are sleeping. Say the lords prayer before you go to bed. Ask the lord to watch over you and protect you from evil. This will keep it from molesting you while you sleep. You have to allow it into your space. It is part of the free will thing. If you allow it in and not fight it, you will have to answere for your actions later. In the long run, it never turns out for your benefit.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
does it have small hands and a long tounge? And can you hear it breath? Does it sometimes feel like it is sticking you with a needle?
anita1 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-12)
well I'm blown away if shes enjoying it let it be, I can tell you when something mophs into an animal and starts walking round you head breathing into your neck so hard you can feel its breath its not sexy,,, ohh bye the way I'm awake but I can't move can't scream takes me all my time to chant in the blood of christ it gets nasty all I can say is she must have a nice one,,,,
izle234 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
[at] Slush, mare is an Anglo-Saxon word, the being called Nightmare was considered to be a demonic spirit that would sit on peoples' chests and give them tuberculosis. Also, it was mainly seen in Middle Ages, but might have been too in Ancient Times. I'm no expert on the subject of demons, but this could possibly be a demon, ddysbbygrl_1. It doesn't really sound malevolent, but there's a possibility. Try asking your female guide (She's most likely a spirit guide, we all have one or more) for more information on this male enitity. Blessed Be, izle.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled