You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unknown Caller

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Caller

 

Before my husband and I were married, we rented a house with a roommate. It was a 2 story house with us upstairs and our roommate downstairs. We quickly realized that we were not the only people that were there. We had a few people over one night and I had a headache and went to bed early. Later when I woke up, I went to get a drink downstairs and my husband asked what I had been doing upstairs. He said it sounded like I was jumping around and banging things but I had been dead asleep. After that there were many nights he would be downstairs on the couch and would hear footsteps coming down the stairs and look and no one would be there.

Then one day I was showering and my husband came into the bathroom to brush his teeth. No one else was there and all of a sudden we heard a women's voice call my name twice. He went out to see who was there and there was no one but we both heard it.

On a second occasion everyone was out and I was by myself drying my hair and heard the same voice call my name

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kate, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MizzJonasFan101 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
Wow!
Creepy!
It would be cool if it was an show/episode about that scary story!

Olivia ❤ ❤ ❤
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
how would some ghost know you I think it is flippen FREAKY and WEIRD GHOSTS CAN HAUNT YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE
Janice (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
Hey Kate I really liked your story, this happens to a lot of people but I have to admit that it is scary and sometimes quite annoying but I'm sure that anybody can grow used to it.
stella tina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
l do not understand why do people see ghost in night but not in the day. I have seen a real ghost before in my aunt house
wow (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
that is scary! I have never had anything call my name before. But just about every thing else I have experinced

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: