You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl With Green Eyes 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl With Green Eyes 2

 

It's been two years now since the girl with green eyes first spoke to me and I no longer just see her in my dreams or hear her voice when I'm between states of awake and asleep. It seems that the more time goes by the vaguer her message, "Sarah, trust me, just go." becomes. She never responds to me so I have given up asking who she is and why she is helping me, but I can say in the last two years she has saved my hide countless times.

When she moved from my dreams to appearing to me while I'm awake it started small with things like; I should pay attention to where I'm walking instead of blindly rocking out to my MP3 player or I'll trip over the tree root five feet in front of me, or I was told to stay home the night my friends ended up spending the night in jail for fighting in the bar. She was warning me of small things sometimes I would hear her sometimes I would see her, when it came to things where I was about to injure myself such as tripping she would appear as just laughing at me. It was a lot like having my mother fallowing me everywhere.

Early this summer her warnings started getting slightly more serious, the problem is I never know how long until the event is going to take place. I was lying in bed, it had been a busy day at work and I had a splitting head ache so I was taking a nap. I had just laid down so I was still quite awake, I was on my side when suddenly I felt what could be best described as an explosion at my back It was as if a wall of energy hit me. Then it was as if my hearing had been impaired or dulled from the event because all I could hear was metal scraping and creaking and the faint voices of people screaming and yelling. Then I looked behind me and she was there with a concerned look on her face.

Not knowing what to think of what I had just experienced I guessed that there was going to be some sort of explosion where I work, I work in a shop with lots of compressed gasses and flammable substances, little did I know I was very wrong. Close to two weeks later I was working at an outdoor music festival, though it was a beautiful day a wind warning had been issued. It was getting close to 6:00pm, if I remember right, and the wind was starting to kick up. We were getting ready to shut the show down early due to the weather when I turned away from the stage and saw what looked like a tidal wave picking up and carrying tents, flags, chairs, shrapnel, really anything and everything not bolted down. What I was seeing was a wall of wind, Mother Nature's wrath at its best.

Needless to say I ducked and covered, the wind felt like an explosion at my back, and all I could hear faintly was the sound of metal scraping and creaking and people screaming. The sound of metal was the stage collapsing and the screaming was coming from the people trapped under it. The story goes on and that horrific event was far from over but the first sounds and feelings were exactly what she had showed me and my actions after that were almost like I was being guided. So far that coincidence, if you could even call it that, I haven't shared with anyone. Mostly due to the fact that I didn't write down what she had showed me two weeks previous and because it was a tragic event and everyone wanted to feel like the 'hero' or like they were a part of it, I really doubted any one would take me seriously.

The next thing she showed me was when my boyfriend and I were driving to our home town for thanks giving. I was in the passenger seat of the truck while we were driving down the highway. I blinked and saw a green traffic light at an intersection and we were driving up to, a black extended cab early 1990's generation Ford pick-up came through the intersection from the left and we t-boned it. I gasped when I opened my eyes and saw her face in the windshield and reached for my seat belt. By this time my boyfriend was looking at me like I had lost my mind. I explained to him what I saw and the truck we hit down to what the guy driving looked like. He, being skeptical, was still quite freaked out.

The next day we had reached our destination and were driving though town. We were approaching an intersection with a green light when to the left we both spotted the truck I had described. We exchanged a quick look before he slammed on the brakes and just before the truck I had described in eerie detail went sailing through the intersection. I was thankful that I had decided to tell him what I saw because even though he was skeptical he was still keeping an eye out for that truck and saved our butts.

The latest event I can't even wrap my mind around, it shook me right to the core because it was in no way a premonition. It was almost like she actually saved me from something I can't explain. So I will start from the beginning and describe what happened as best I can.

It was just before 5:00am, a good two hours before I had to get up for work, and I woke suddenly as if I was startled. I looked over at my alarm clock and the numbers blinked as if the power had surged, so I picked up my cell phone and unplugged it from the wall. Soon as I did that it beeped telling me the battery was almost dead though it had been plugged in all night. I lay on my back looking at the ceiling. I blinked and saw the head of a creature as if it was over top of me. It had white skin which I could see blue veins through. It had black eyes, no white, no pupil, and no iris, just black like two bottomless pits. It started to bare its teeth which was like a mouth full of fangs, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes up again. It lunged at my face with its mouth wide open. Then I heard what I can only describe as a "PSSSSSHT" sound like someone shooing and dog away. After that I heard a low growl that made my heart sink. Then the voice again, her voice, yell "GO!" That is when I blinked again to see the creature in my living room, just the back end of it slinking around the couch toward the door. At first it had resembled a human but when it had walked away on all fours the knees on its back legs were bent like a dog not a human.

I don't know what to call my latest experience. I felt like I was attacked, I couldn't push it away it was like after she had forced it away, but it was still trying to occupy my mind. Whatever it was she was there to save me once again and I am grateful. Since then I don't sleep much at night, I usually nap during the day after work until about 9:00pm then I am awake for the bulk of the night, then I sleep for about an hour before I go to work. I know she was there to save me but how can I be sure she will always be there if I don't even know why she is looking out for me.

Other hauntings by char1y

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, char1y, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ophelia1023 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
Your experiences are very interesting for me. An angel perhaps? A spirit guide? But given the similarities that you've mentioned in your first story and the change of eye color... Maybe you could consider an alter-ego? I wouldn't be able to say more though since my knowledge about such topic is very limited. Maybe you can do your own research about it. I'm adding your stories in my Favorites List.:D
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
She is either an angel or a spirit guide, if you ask me. Hope this helps!
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
I was honestly laughing when your spirit guide shooed away that demon, sorry I'm weird and something just touched my arm? What the heck?! Oh well I think its good she's around are your eyes still green? Keep us updated!
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Simply terrifying! It must be nice to have someone look out for you like that. Are your eyes still green? Have you thought about having a past life regression? Maybe she's who you used to be. Sounds like you're having a rough year.
number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
I could use one of those things to help me on my social studies exam. LOL,😆.
shinobi_girl (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
it's like a guardian-spirit...it's good to know someone (or something) is guiding and helping you...
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Is she like your spirit guide or guardian angel or just some spirit that likes you maybe a past relative or friend. Start opening your eyes when your rockin out 😆
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
It sounds sort of like an over protective spirit guide. Perhaps she came to you to protect you from the thing that lunged at you, and has just been helping you and protecting you in the meantime. At any rate, it sounds like a good thing. I would still pray on it, and be sure to keep Jesus in your heart first and foremost! God bless you and keep us up to date on the girl with the green eyes! Very interesting!
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
That certainly is a different story. I've heard a voice that has warned me in dire situations and saved perhaps my life, and definetly being mangled in more than one wreck. It also saved me in other dangerous events. I haven't heard it in awhile though. It used to happen back when I dreamed the dreams. I prayed for them to go away and after a while they did, but so did the voice. I didn't know they were connected. I would say that I miss it, but I really don't. In one way it made me question my sanity, as I suppose it should. I mean hearing voices no one else does is supposed to be a bad thing, or so I'm told. I do think I'm a little more careful now since it's only me looking out for me. But that's okay. It's how it should be. I don't see how you could be sure that she will always be there looking out for you or even that you should. Maybe you should just be thankful there was a still small voice that helped for a while, now you have to be fully aware of your surroundings in any given situation.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: