You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sick And Tired Of These Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Sick And Tired Of These Experiences

 

I'm submitting my experience for the first time. It's not the first experience, but I felt it just a few hours ago. The reason is I'm sick and tired of these experiences and need some advice on them.

I work in a BPO. I work night shifts for a US Telecom Company. Yesterday, my cab didn't pick me up. Being extreme fog here, it wasn't possible for me to go on my own. Hence, I took leave and went to bed. As I had already slept throughout the day, I wasn't able to sleep, so I started surfing the Internet. Around 6 in the morning, I felt a bit sleepy, so I switched the lights off and covered myself under the quilt being extreme cold. That was the time, it started...

I was half asleep and half awake, when I felt a shock like someone had slapped me very hard. I got-up and found myself shivering. Anyway, I ignored it thinking it was some nightmare, though I was sure I didn't sleep.

I again tried to sleep. I suddenly felt an urge to drink water, but when I tried to get-up, I couldn't move. I felt like someone had caught me so hard that I couldn't even take my hand outside the quilt... I tried to look to the right side, where I had kept the water bottle, but I felt only my head was moving and rest of the body below my head was still frozen. Till then, I was completely terrified and wanted to run outside the room; however I wasn't able to even move let alone run. This situation remained for 3 to 4 minutes. After that it became normal and I saw everything was normal, but I sweating in that extreme cold. Anyway, I had water, had a smoke and washed my face. I was still feeling like I had no more energy left.

It was almost 7 in the morning. I again tried to sleep. Just after, when I had closed my eyes, I again felt someone/something was above me. I started screaming, so that my landlord could hear me and come to help me. I soon realized I wasn't screaming, but only thinking to do that. I suddenly saw the back of a girl and her long hair. I jumped off my bed and started putting my trouser on, shouting at her to leave in the name of lord Hanuman. I didn't know why I thought she was a ghost. My landlord had come and was knocking on the door for me to open it. Meanwhile, I realized I was still on my bed wondering how I came back on that, though I was about to open the door. I tried to take a deep breath. After that, I just found myself awake and finding everything normal. There was neither anyone in the room nor my landlord. I was still under the quilt shaking with fear.

I apologize, if my English isn't good, but this time I need some advice. I've been experiencing these things for around 4 years; however it has increased within the last 6 months. Please help me finding the solution for it.

Thank you,

Anurag

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anuswizee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
its been 5 years I reckon you're still facing it perennially or I am too late to help -
ZAINE (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-04)
I think there is something wrong in that house and its not just the case of sleep paralysis. It would be a good thing to talk to your landlord and find out the history of the house your staying in and, would strongly recommend you get the house blessed... We all have stress but it doesn't mean it would result in something like this... Some times you do come across entities specially of the opposite gender attracted or visiting the living of the opposite gender... The reason I am telling you this is because your story is quite similar to mine except for a few things
Regards ZAINE
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
it's nothing man just sleep paralysis, it occurs because you are in lot of stress like your promotion, your aims in your life therefore you are having hallucinations about things,don't worry it will not hurt you... Once you have achieved your goals in life you will stop having SP. Have fun with your life and don't get into stressful situations. God bless you
WS2009
anuswizee (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Hi Samitta. Yes, I'm an Indian. Your name also sounds an Indian name. Is that correct?
samitta (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-25)
you a indian? Cause you said hanuman and your naME SOUNDS ndian! Lol 😁 xD
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
I would suggest checking out the glossary here http://www.yourghoststories.com/glossary.php and seeing if any of what you have experienced is close to what is described. While Sleep Paralysis is a condition that has numerous varying symptoms, hallucinations, sounds, visions and the like seem to be common points of the experience, as well as a "down time". Time in which the person effected is unable to move.
If I am understanding you correctly, most of this occurred while resting or sleeping. That is a pretty good sign for SP. As it would appear that you are under a bit of stress at this time, that could be aggravating it. Which would be why you have been experiencing more problems with it within the last six months.
As your father is a priest, would he not be able to perform a quiet little ceremony of house blessing or cleansing WITHOUT the landlords knowledge? JUST in your area?
I am not familiar with your country, nor protocol for such a thing, so please do not think I am trying to be disrespectful. I am asking as I do not know. Over here, it is almost like no one even blinks twice if one mentions getting a Cleansing Ritual going. At least, that is my own personal experience.
Thank you.
melody1084 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
sleep paralysis coupled with pure exhaustion it sounds like to me... I think you need to think about how things are effecting you. Try taking a vacation from the job.
totalyodel (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
This sounds like Old Hag/Sleep Paralysis. It's terrifying but not usually paranormal. When I got it the worst was when I was under enormous stress. It's possible that's what is causing it. It can cause a myriad of symptoms from visual and audio hallucinations to physical disorientation. Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that you were genuinely confused when you woke up and found that it wasn't? This is similar. What I would suggest is to try not to stress too much about anything. Also, it might not be a bad idea to meditate before going to bed. I've found that helps me, especially when I'm under a lot of stress. Hope this helps.
anuswizee (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
Pjod: Thank you for your suggestion.

Honey91: Thank you for your suggestion and the advice you provided. I live alone, so I don't think my landlord would believe me to get this house/my room blessed. My father is himself a priest, but my life style is completely different from him. I start drinking in the morning to sleep properly, which he always asks me to stop. Sometimes, I feel I'm having sex with a girl while sleeping. I can't see her face, but can make-out she's beautiful (Let me make it clear, I don't watch and like pornographic materials, then why it's so). I also have some other tensions about my promotion, my aims and many other reasons. Could it be the cause of all these things. Please let me know.

Thank you for appreciating my English too. No offense, but I believe Indians have the best knowledge of this language
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
another case of Old Hag syndrome?
Do a search on the internet, you will find many people around the world who are having these same encounters.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
Im really not sure what this is, but I sugest you bless your house. Have someone come in and bless your house so this thing won't bother you anymore. If this thing is causing you this much confusion and is making it hard for you to sleep, having someone bless your house can make this annoyance go away. If the presence is threatning, it needs to know that it is not welcome in your house.

Good luck and your english was good, don't worry about it. ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: