You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: These Jinns Won't Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

These Jinns Won't Leave Me Alone

 

So it starts all the way back since I used to live in Denmark. At the age of 12, something very strange thing happened to me.

As me being Muslim we are aware of Jinns and what they're capable of. One evening I was in my room playing computer games, suddenly I felt something grab my shoulder, It felt like hand. I looked back and no one was there, I was alone in the room. I stood up and ran into the living room where my family was. I was shaking I told my family that something touched me. Seconds later my little brother was in the kitchen he ran into the living room where we all was and said something touched him as well. That was my first bizarre encounter, but it gets worse.

Years later me and my family moved to UK, London. One summer my cousin visited us from Sweden and one night she was in my room using my computer. We only had one computer in the house and it was in my room. I was in bed trying to fall asleep, I could see her chatting to her friends via facebook. Thirty minute later I started to fall asleep. I woke up to a strange very uncomfortable feeling and then suddenly I couldn't move and breathe. I entered sleep paralysis mode. Back then I didn't know what was happening, I thought I was going to die. I could only open my eyes and I could see my cousin, smiling and chatting to her friends while typing on the keyboard loud.

After that night I became very interested in supernatural stuff. I remember how brave I became, I used to shout at these beings telling them how I am not scared of them and show yourself if you're brave enough. I basically mock them a lot.

A year went past, I came home early in the morning from a friend's house after a night out. I remember it was a summer morning and how the sun was shining. I went to my bedroom, lied down on my back. Literally few minutes later I felt like fingertips on both of my ankle, slightly moving up towards my knees. They were exactly moving in the same speed. I didn't move my legs, I had a feeling it was Jinn or something. I remember the sun shining through my curtains, so I wasn't scared because it was daylight and I could hear my siblings in the other room. When the fingertips reach just below my knees, something like a transparent shadow with the creepiest face you could ever imagine flew past me. I was so scared that I was about to faint and that's when I realized I shouldn't mess with these beings.

Time went past and one night I was going through my phone in my bed. Suddenly I heard something scream in my ear. So loud it nearly gave me an heart attack. I asked my brother since he was in the room if he heard that. He replied "Nope."

There is another night I went to bed early and something dragged me off the bed. The strange part when I stood up I saw my body still lying in bed and I could hear my family, chatting and laughing in the other room. I woke up after that and I still remember the jokes they were laughing about and they verified it for me when I asked them. I could continue with these strange encounters, but I will just stop here.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Daredmoon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Daredmoon... I am agree with Kavi on this issue... You should cleanse your house...
KaviB (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
Mocking these beings only makes it worse. I'm a Hindu but I do believe in Djinns. What you've experienced was quite scary. Maybe you should do some sort of cleansing of your house. You also seem to be having out-of-body experiences in your sleep... I don't know if you're a firm believer in God but maybe remembering him in times like this might help you deal with these situations. Good luck. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: