You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Is In Love With Me - Any Advice

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Is In Love With Me - Any Advice

 

I am a 24 year old girl and me and my family have lived in the same flat for about 17 years now. Ever since I was little I remember feeling some entity's presence from time to time. I just did not want to admit to myself what it was. About 2 weeks ago I started to feel light touches at night. Something would touch me lightly on the shoulder, arm or foot. One night I woke up and started to feel the touches and than I suddenly heard man's voice in my head. It said hello very clearly. It felt like a young man around 30 years old. That scared me so much I had to go to sleep near my mum. It does not try to touch if I'm not alone so it was the only escape.

Recently I started to feel his presence not only at night but starting from about 8 pm. It would stand at my right side from where I sit or stand in the doorway in the bathroom when I wash my face or (that happened just couple of times but seriously freaked me out) be in the bathroom when I shower. The fact that I know he is a guy and that he can follow me everywhere around the flat no matter what I do doesn't make things any easier.

2 days ago I was writing a report for the university and around 7 pm I felt that he was standing at my right side. He started to touch me on my arm or shoulder too. As much as I was freaked out by this I decided to talk to him. I told him I was scared of his touch and asked him to change it to a blow of air (touching me with the air). He did and I started to feel him as cold air near my right hand. Than I asked him not to follow me to the bathroom and not to stand in the doorway there, but allowed him to put his thoughts into my head. I asked him to tell me his name and he offered me 2 to choose from.

After some time he mentally led me to listen to Nora Jones song "Man of the Hour" on YouTube and said that this is what he is. In short the song was about a loyal friend who would never betray and is always meaning well. After I listened to it felt at ease with his presence and was able to concentrate on writing my report. Some time later he told me he is here to soothe me (probably because of my final university year and stress associated with it) and than I felt a pat on my head. That seemed nice; I thanked him and asked for how long he has been around my flat. I focused to hear his voice instead of him putting thoughts in my head. I heard him whispering in my ear but couldn't make out words. Than a thought came saying "later on" which meant we will talk later on when I'll be in bed ready to sleep.

Everything seemed nice so I opened up to listen to him before I would fall asleep. He told me his name again and than the strange part started to happen. Trying to listen to him I started to hear a lot of whispers in both of my ears (like that pshhhhh sound when you are trying to find a radio station on the radio). It scared me and I said I will talk to him tomorrow because I m tired. I was falling asleep but the sound in my ears became louder and I heard him saying my name and that he loves me. That empathically felt very sincere but desperate and I thanked him and again said I would talk to him tomorrow. Than another voice angrily screamed " oh yeah she will talk" (sarcastically) and it felt like an old dirty street beggar. Then there was a bit of a voice of a little girl in the background and then my ghost started to whisper soothingly "I will always be with you, I'll never leave you". By this time I was in panic and started to do energy shielding. That didn't help to stop voices talking and whispering in my head and I started to ask higher powers to help and wished not to hear entities, their voices or touches. After about 5 minutes of me shielding and asking for protection from above it all subsided.

Yesterday I mentally talked to him before going to sleep and he told me he was a soldier who was killed by a mine accidently and he didn't want to die. He also told me I look "as pretty as then" probably referring to my past life. He also asked to "make love" (his expression) with me or to kiss him. I replied that it would not be right and that I have feelings for another living man (referring to my boyfriend). While talking he would also lay next to me or even on my back. I heard a voice of another man asking "how is it going" and him replying " oh well, she is ignoring me" (they talked about me).

I asked him to show me more about himself in a dream as it feels quite stressful for me to talk to him while am awake. So this night I was shown that I possibly was his wife in 1920's, but he was not a very caring husband although not violent. We had 3 children together and by the time my youngest child was about 4-5 years old I fell in love with another man. I think it was after my ghost (my past life husband) was killed.

I am very grateful to anyone who took time to read this. Please leave your opinion about my situation and give me advice if you can about what I should do. So far I understand that my ghost is my past life lover who s primary reason to still be here is to be near me. I think he can't let go of his accidental death and that he can't be with me in real life. Do you think I am right? How can I help him to let go and send it to upper realms to rest?

I feel uneasy as feel I should help him but I don t know how.

Thanks for all upcoming comments! I will review every day!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, letaroO, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Qwanrin (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
Awe...

That was such a sweet story to read. The only advise I can give you is to trust yourself.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
Kally198: do you think that IF the ghost agreed to reincarnate and letaro0 to desiccate, like you suggest, and of course IF this were possible; what are the chances that a young man on his 20's would agree to date a woman that looks like a prune or a mummy?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But thanks, reading your humorous suggestion will make me laugh for days and days!
Sorry for taking so long to answer, I miss laughing for several days!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
Has to be autocorrect lol. Anytime something is spelled correctly, but makes absolutely no freaking sense, I blame autocorrect. The hubby just texted a rather...anatomical...description of the weather where he is. He meant to say "cloudy," but the IPhone had a different opinion.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
BJJ - I'm right with you LOL. I was sitting at home this morning wondering if it was a phone auto typo thing, just the misuse of the word, or me? But hoping it was "dumb phone" mistake. Seriously, how could thoroughly drying out make sense? πŸ˜†
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
A difficult desiccation at that, I'm sure. πŸ˜•
Decision, perhaps? πŸ˜†
kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
you are right lady glow but if the ghost don't think like you and if that ghost agree to do so then... And I was just advising her not you that her desiccation to do or not. 😠
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
This is ludicrous!
Kally198:
Your intentions are good but your advice is terrible, just think about it:
This story was posted three years ago when the poster was 24, that means now she is 27 y/o; it takes nine months for a baby to be born and at least twenty years for a man to be ready for a serious relationship.
That means that if what you suggest were possible, the OP would be about FIFTY years old by the time she can stay with her ghost!
That would be a waste of time, wouldn't it? πŸ˜†
kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
Just say to him that if he will get born and became a human then it shall be possible to fall in love with you or to marry you...
Hey I am kally my boyfriend also read this story and he says that don't break his (ghost) heart the ghost are also at least leaving in this world and they can also fall in love.
And I think he really thinks for you but you have to convenience him to become a human...
From me and my boyfriend... 😁
norway357 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-18)
Hi LetaroO! I have been having similar experiences for awhile. I am a strong believer in past lives, and I also believe I have the ghost of a lover from a past life always near to me. Although mine seems to be younger, as though he died when he was about my age, 18. This makes me very sad, but I feel like it is a comforting presence as though he is watching over me and wishes we could be together the way we used to. I think it is good to be weary of the spirits we sense around us, not knowing if they are good or bad. But I think a lot of the other people who commented are right in saying that he is probably just a caring spirit. I really liked Boldylocks comments saying that he knows he was not the perfect husband in your past life, so he wants to somehow make it up to you. That is a good thought. I believe that many spirits reside here on earth to make up for things that they did not feel were right in their lives, unpaid emotional debts, a do over, or atleast and attempt at one, something that is not laid to rest in their soul, or something that they did not do right. It is interesting to know someone else has this type of spirit around them. It is also interesting how you say you have communitcated with him through your mind. I have heard my spirit say things this way, but have never been able to have a full conversation. Also, usually how I see how a spirit looks is an image of them appears in my mind and I feel their presence. I wonder if it is this way for anyone else. But anyway sorry for the long comment. It's just nice to know someone else has these experiences. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
sooloveso,

First I must apoligize... I did not see your comment... Having said that let us begin...

I have read many 'tales' of people sleeping with 'Ghosts' or 'Sucubi/Incubi' and to tell you the truth I find most of them very hard to believe.

Stories such as these do not convince me that all Ghosts are Demons either...

So let me explain what I mean when I mention Ghost's, Demons or Entities (Non-Human)...

Ghost: The Spirit (Soul) of a once living Human. Either they do not realize they are dead... Have unfinished business and are trying to finish it or they have 'crossed over' and have choosen to return and visit the living. These may be Benevolent or Malevolent depending on what they were in life.

Demon: They have never and will never experience 'life' in a physical body (human form) So they torment, tease and try to trick us until our willpower is so weak they can posses our minds/bodies for a short period of time. They are always Evil.

Entity (Non-Human) Created when the world was... They are attached to the elements and have been called many things...Faries, The Fay...Trolls...Elementals...They have never had a physical body. These may be Benevolent or Malevolent depending on their choosen nature.

Then there are Residual Hauntings... This is an emotional event that the enviroment recored somehow and when the conditions are right it simply plays back the recorded events. It has even been suggested here on this sight that this can be events from the life of a still living person (a Living Residual). As long as the conditions at the time and emotions of the 'event' were strong enough to leave an 'impression' on the enviroment.

So it is MY EXPERIENCE and OPINION that not every thing that goes BUMP in the night is a DEMON...

First all natural causes must be ruled out then, and only then, can the paranormal be considared... And the paranormal is something that is still being defined and not something that can be thrown into a box marked 'DEMON' and be considered 'delt with'.

I understand you are religious and I respect that as I am as well... I have done my best to keep my definitions as 'un-religious' as possible in order that this conversation remains 'civil' though I will say this... Nothing I have said goes against any of the Teachings in my Church that I can tell... Though I am sure there are those who will try and quote scripture in an attempt to 'prove' me wrong... Well all I can say is... Bring it. 😁

Respectfully,

Rook
haunted_childhood (34 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-01)
No disrespect intended, but how do you know it's not all in your head letaro0?
sooloveso (8 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
rookdygin

I said the demons are like us in the sense that they do everything we humans do. For example you have read people having sex with ghosts. Ghosts and demons are the same. So you see they do make love because they have everything a man or woman has. If you don't believe me ask a medium and they will tell you the same thing I did. As to where I get this info... Two sources
1. I am a muslim and in our holy book there is a chapter named after them called jinn, jinn means something that is hidden because we don't see them in normal circumstances.
2. Experience

Cheers
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
solov-
What madness are you typing out here? May I suggest you actually read a couple books on this subject.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso,
Back off... Your babbling is not cool! Listen to granny and rook.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso: Once again:

**Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly.**

Thank you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
sooloveso,

I'm not waiting for a strike 3...

Just what in the SAM HILL are you babbling about? Just joined and two posts into it and in one you asked people to ask you questions because you have the answers and in this one you go so far as to claim 'demons' are like us... They eat drink and even go to school?

OK...I'll take a deep breath and I'll ask...

Just where do you come by this information? How long have you studied Demons and the PARANORMAL? Another question is this... How old are you? I will not try and guess by your writeing style as you may be from a Foreign Country and English may not be your Native Language.

Hoping you reply.

Respectfully,

Rook
sooloveso (8 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-26)
the thing you have mentioned about past life is nonsense. You weren't living in the past and there is no such thing as past life. Trust me on this and he is just playing around because he knows you don't know about this issue. So who is talking to you surely enough he is a demon. Your boy friend loves you because he loves something of you. The same holds true of these demons. You see demons are like us in the sense that they eat, drink, love, hate, listen music, go to school and die. So this fellow is in love with you. You see probably he has seen you naked or making love with your boyfriend and get attracted to you. What should you do? Well tell him that you want marry your boy friend and you want to have babies too. You see demons don't want to come to this world because it's not theirs and they are afraid. That's why he told he couldn't show up. The second and most important thing is you can make love with him but you guys can't have a child. His sperm when comes to your womb it will be destroyed. And it's one of the reason ladies get miscarriage. The demons like us are male and female. God forbids intermarriage and even if you go a head you won't get a child. Just to add more... Get married soon and don't sleep alone, don't spend to much in the bathroom. If you need more talk to me and I will help you. Cheers
Hollylovesu100 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
awwwww that sweet. ❀ he seems like he loves you alot. I wonder what he look like you know? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
jenna2011

Past lives and theories relating to it are not limited to Hinduism and it definitely was not through Hinduism only that it originated. Just so you know...
jenna2011 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
Basically I believe we are supposed to have a relationship with someone in our own dimension but if you pray about it and the ghost hasn't lost interest or left then maybe.You're your own person with your own experiences, so have confidence in your own thoughts. I personally don't believe in past lives since it comes from a theory and religion, found in hinduism. So I would say it is a ghost which found you and has been wanting to communicate with you.
luckyseven (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
This sounds to me like a past life. If you could dig up records on the era and the names you can find out things it is VERY possible he is from a past life. As for the other, yes you can rid that. I have one with me myself and it is a very loving feeling. I do NOT believe it is demons at work.

If he was a soldier find out his name and what war he was in. I saw a similar case on unsolved mysteries earlier and just remember WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Be careful of course but have an open mind and if it scares you tell him to back away but I'm sure he will never leave you... That is so awesome.
youngandconfused (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
hello letaroO... I have a question for you... You mentioned a Micheal would you mind telling me some about him? Like was he a ghost? What did he look like? Do you know? Because I think I may kno him...
ILuvKittenz (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
Hi. Since I read every ghost story without the word incubus or anything like that, I came across you story, and I think it's kind of sweet.:) If I were you,I'd tell your boyfriend about your past-life husband and let him live with you. It's the least you can do for your past life partner. Just a suggestion.:) Adios!
emochick202 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
he seems like a very understanding spirit he's probably very sad that he can't be with you. If your still comfortable with him just being around tell him he can still protect you and stuff but your not his anymore more importantly your alive and he's dead...
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Moonshadow wrote;

"MMAHMED611. There most certinaly is good spirits and those who come in visitation and it's not allways demons if God werent going to allow spirits to be about then he wouldent allow demons to be around either trying to harm us good spirits don't harm us anyway and I do have great belife in God..."

Agree with that moonshadow, while the story wrote here makes me wonder what intent the spirit/demon has (mainly due to there being 2 voices, one being sarcastic) I don't know what to make of it personally. However I think its a bit wrong that MMAHMED611 wrote there are no good spirits - only demons. We are all allowed opinions but that comment would have gone down so much better with me had he just said ' in my opinion... ' as I am 150% certain in my own mind that there are good spirits in this world, also visitations from time to time, both believed in from self endured evidence during both personal and paranormal investigation types of experiences.
This story is strange, I am stumped for any potential words of help.
letaroO (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Hi moonshadow!

Thank you you for such a warm comment πŸ˜† It was not easy to convince this spirit to go to heaven. Michael said he had been coming to guide him to the light 4 times, but he stubbornly refused. He had been around my flat for at least 15 years just to wait for a moment to talk to me, its so sweet of him...

I was wondering if you would like to chat about other phychic stuff with me? It would be great to talk to you, let me know if you d like to here or by email - letaroo [at] gmail.com
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Hi Letaro.
I was glad to read that you were able to show his spirit the light and guide him back to heven he will be at peace now and you will be happy in the knowledge that you helped him to cross over its a great spiritual thing to do. I hope all goes well for you in the future take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways... 😁
letaroO (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Thank you all for commenting my story! I highly appreciate that πŸ˜† Thank you for all the advice! 😁
I have succeded to send this spirit back to God both by talking to my ghost and asking archangel Michael to guide him 😁
SilentPariah (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
The relationship you have with this entity is a very unique one. If I were you I would utilize this chance to learn more about the universe. Not many people have been able to reach the level of understanding and communication that you share with this spirit. It sounds like your spirit is simply looking for solace. He feels that his life was robbed from him in an unjust manner and he wants to make up for the lost time. You mentioned that you want to help him. There is a way to do this, but it isn't going to be easy for you, especially if he decides to be particularly stubborn. You need to convince him of the fact that love between you and him just isn't possible given the current scenario. He is a spirit, a wanderer, a lost soul. But you are still of this world, and thus neither of you will ever be satisfied. You need to convince him that moving on is the best solution. Remaining here hoping for the impossible to be made a reality will only cause him more pain and suffering. The quicker he moves on, the better you both will feel. Tell him that this isn't the end, it is AN ending, but it is also a beginning. You will both most likely meet again in future lives, but until then, nothing can be done. There is an ancient Chinese proverb: "My boat sails east, yours west, heaven's a wind for both journeys". In essence, you may have to part now, but it is only so that you may be happier later. You will meet again though, fate has determined that it shall happen. Until then, may good fortune guide you both.

I sincerly hope this helps.

Yours in confidence,
The Silent Pariah
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Well I think you should try to help this ghost, since he has been through a lot. Just try to ask him if he is ok and if he needs to talk about something he can tell you.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: