You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus - Succubus 2

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus - Succubus 2

 

This is a second part to the story I posted the day before yesterday. I was just going to post this as a comment on the last story but thought it deserved its own story. Yesterday at one point in the day, after getting good sleep the night before, I dropped down on my bed just to relax a little. My window was open, and I felt wind whipping around my feet, which were hanging off the bed, I was on my back. But I realized I still had boots on and that would have been impossible, so I looked down at my feet, of course I didn't see anything, but I felt plenty. Somebody was rubbing my feet, both of them simultaneously. It was definitely trying to get my attention. And when it knew I realized it was there, it slowly worked its hands up to my ankles, and then to my calves, just to show me it was really there. I thought it was incredible, because it was so clearly hands that it surprised me. Then it was as if it were bumping the bed several times. So I sat up, knowing it was there for sure, designated my left hand as yes, and my right hand as no. I asked so many questions, and leveled with them, told them they had nothing to fear from answering my questions. This is what I discovered.

It is two spirits, one male and one female. I discovered that there was one good and one bad. As I had suspected the male was bad, and the female good. When I say bad, I do not mean evil. I wanted to know more of their relationship and found that they were together in life, and that they were husband and wife. I asked if the male was mean to the female and received a yes and a no simultaneously, which led me to believe they were both answering me, both with conflicting answers. After several questions I got real answers, some were reluctantly answered I could tell.

I then requested the female to answer questions and found that the male was mean to her. And I asked if one could leave the other, and received a no, whether that meant they couldn't leave each other or they didn't want to leave each other I didn't know. This is the sad part. As I kept asking questions about them it seemed there was a certain sadness in the air. And when I asked if they were lonely I felt them break down and cry. I could feel extreme sadness emanating from them and it moved me to tears. So I told them not to cry, because I felt they were because I was feeling their emotions at that point. I asked if they could move on, if there was a light they could go to, and they said no. I reassured and said maybe there is, and they just haven't seen it yet.

They said they'd been in the afterlife a long time. I'd like to figure out how to get more specific answers, but yes or no seems to only keep them simple unless I ask very detailed questions, which can be exhausting. I asked if they liked sex, yes was the answer of course. The only way they can have sex with each other is if a human is involved, as I suspected before. It has to do with the psychic energy that is transferred from the physical pleasure to their minds, giving them the sensations of having real sex.

They also said they would be willing to communicate with other people. I was nervous about this because of how they may react when I'm speaking of them to somebody else, not to mention how my family would react. So my whole family came over at one point during the day. My mom babysits my sister's kids and they came to pick up the kids so there was a large bunch of people in the house. I wasn't ready just to introduce the spirits to my family, mainly because they're sex spirits and also because I didn't want to be left hanging and look like an idiot to my family.

So while I was talking to my sisters and everything I could feel these spirits clearly moving around, occasionally tapping my shoulder, or feeling like the girl was holding onto my elbow, as if I was an escort. I saw our cat Snowshoe running around, and saw a clear shadow run up the stairs out of the corner of my eye. All while my family was oblivious that these spirits were around. My baby nephew saw one I noticed and looked at it curiously. I imagine he sees them better than I do. I also realized that when a cat appears to be playing with its tail, it's actually somebody else playing with its tail, and the cat is trying to get whatever is grabbing it, which I found very interesting.

At some points it seemed a bit overwhelming, feeling their presences constantly around. It was distracting I had to ask my niece to repeat a few things she said to me. Later I talked to my niece separate from everybody else and I was so excited to be so clearly aware of these spirits that I had to tell somebody. So I told my niece, and I'm pretty sure it answered one of my niece's questions using the hand tapping technique on her hands. She said it was very faint, but distinct from her other hand. I feel it much more so, as an actual tap.

My niece and I got into a semi-philosophical discussion and that led to talking of psychic abilities and so on. And occasionally while I talked and made points about what I felt I knew for sure I received taps on my yes hand, as if one of them were agreeing. It was awesome. I'm getting tugs on my legs as I type this. As if they want my attention right now. I have to get them to become more respectful of my own personal space. But I feel that they are just like people, without the bodies. I sense their frustration at not being able to communicate with other physical people. They even said they don't communicate with people at all usually because the people can't sense them. So now I'm putting together a list of questions that I'd like to ask them and I'd love to hear some suggestions from others. Hope I get some feedback. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by WTVick

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WTVick, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

GhostFox (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
Amazing!
Some ghosts do the same sort of things to my cats too, the pet them, pull their tails and I even remember once that an invisible force was holding up a ball of string for my kitten to play with!
😆

Please keep us updated on anything else you find out!
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
awe. That's kind of sad. I can help with these things if you e-mail me. I study demonology and all aspects of the paranormal.
Mail me at:
legends101 [at] hotmail.co.uk

This goes for all readers or YourGhostStories


Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
ghosthunter1227 (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-17)
so these sex spirits actually sexually abuse anyone, pretty creepy but it has happened before, it feels really vivid and when I wake up I feel satisfied, can you help me out?, and all the stuff you described about there presence I felt, like someone coming on to my bed right on top of me like sudden pressure, please reply back, I appreciate it.
fallen (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
yeah well I just try to fight fire with fire I'm probibly going to post my story or whatever but yeah "it" would tear up my posters on my wall and wake me up when I'm trying to sleep, sometimes push me into the kitchen and communication was not an option with this thing 😳 it must have just hated me 😆
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
None can stand before the power of the METAL!

Epic story, fallen.

My take on that would be that self-empowerment (the arguable object of metal) overcomes fear.
fallen (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
yea I'm kind of new to this, if those two succubus (excuse my spelling) are with you I would like to know if ghosts can be intimidated by force, can you scare them, can music effect them, I had somthing like this when I was about 13, by the time I was 16 I listined to heavy metal and stuff, I used to turn the volume up to max I use to threaten it I used to look for it taunt it, it eventually it left, I just want to know if this is a way to get them to leave, like a 2nd opinion on this if anyone could help I would appreciate 😊
Jamey1976 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
About them needing the psychic vibrations, that awareness is spot on with what reknown psychic investigator Loyd Auerbach had discovered through the medium he was working with, Neva Turok, when they were investigating the moss beach distillery in San Francisco, haunted by the "Blue Lady" ghost. This is in the book "Paranormal case files: ghost hunting in the new millenium". Through the medium, the ghost said the things it misses the most about being alive is being able to experience sex and the taste of food. So the two of the aforementioned investigators put the test exactly what WTVick was postulating, and the gost entered Neva's body right before eating. The ghost (sensing through the medium) began to cry because the taste of the food was overwhelming and wonderful at the same time, and the medium began to eat greedily from many dishes.
The bottom line is that the investigators in this case reckognized that the ghost would be able to taste food by picking up on the psychic vibrations of the sense of taste that is experienced by a living person.
danihorrorshow (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Its great that you choose to speak with them before taking action! I wish so many people would act like you, but they seem that if there is anything that would be considered 'negative' that is must be gone or removed as quickly as possible with no questions asked.
AnimeCr8zy (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
is the male friendly now? Does he get along with you and the female? And also do all 3 of you get along? And does this happen on a regular? Sorry for all the questions but 2 more... Do they beg for your attention and for you to give in? And last question do they get mad when you talk about them to your family if you do?
sorry for all the questions ❤ please answer back
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Or it could be choking you! Embracing you, it could have, but killing you it's a possibility. It's a demon so it could do whatever it wants. A succubus main goal is too kill a person. Making love with humans is one thing, but they only do that just to be close to your soul. Check books out! They'll tell you, there's more expert advice out there than in this site. Even people who had face succubus still believes they love them. Well, those people are fooling themselves.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Thank you for clarifying. WTVick, Whether it was in dream state or in waking state is important according to my own experience and the experience of others with whom I have had one-on-one contact.

Succubi/Incubi seem to operate almost exclusively in the realm of wakefulness, while Spirits of less identifiable nature often seem to make their contact in the dream state.

That this Being had its hands around your throat is worrying, but if it wasn't choking you it could have been an embrace.

When you say it "gripped you between your legs" do you mean it grasped your privates?

If so, how did that feel?

Sorry to ask such prying questions, but these are details that are important according to my knowledge in determining the nature of the beings that have made this contact with you.
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
All he said was that I should make up my own mind as to what info you've offered and the things you have said, which I have done. Anything else was merely his defense against attacks by you. So no, I'm not bias.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
I know it;s your post, but why you focused on me. Sucubbus it's part of the conversation also. What are you bias?
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
bldfalcon, if you're going to argue can you do it on another post somewhere else? It's one thing to give your own opinion but when you attack others on here directly for doing the same it gets old real fast.

All you succeed in doing is making yourself look bad by OVER arguing the point. Whether the person who wrote the story that you are posting on values the opinion of somebody else or not is not of your concern, which leaves the option of you offering advice to ME because I'm the one asking for help, not trying to diss somebody else using this post.

I appreciate any useful info you may have based on experience, but you have yet to present any. This isn't an attack on you, just an attempt by me for you to re-evaluate how you approach things on here.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Really, your lying Succubussed, see I know more about demons than you do. There's one thing that she wants more than sex, a soul that she can devour. Whoever told you that a succubus don't attack humans, there wrong they do it's been proven! By books, documentaries, manuscripts by ancient times and I'm not even talking about the bible.
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Basically, I woke up because of this entity touching me, with it's hands all over my chest and throat. I guess I'm saying it's the strongest touch I've felt while completely conscious from these things since it all started. Completely solid.

Sorry I should have specified between being awake and dreaming.

As far as the dreams go, they've been really weird, always involving things of a sexual nature and it always seems I am being scared by something on purpose. But when my confidence is high as far as feeling in power, then nothing in the dreams seem to scare me, no matter how scary they probably should be.

I was considering that maybe the terror in some of the dreams I had been having were induced simply by me feeling the presence of these beings, rather than the dreams themselves being manipulated by the entities. But if the fear was being induced by these beings, then that would lend credit to the idea that they thrive on the fear of a person. At least it would be the case with the beings I'm experiencing.

Hopefully that simplified it, rather than complicating it moreso.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
WTVick, your comment is mighty hard to understand. Could you please simplify the event?

Bldfalcon, dude, please, give me a break. My Succubus is not your toy and she will not do your bidding, She only wants to have sex with me. She is not interested in you. She does not harm human beings. You misunderstand everything about her.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
hey Succubussed, what are you trying to say? That my stories are fake. How about this you prove to me that you have a succubused, by telling her to come and kill me? And if she doesn't than your fake. Simple as that!
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Just last night I felt the touch of one of these things more physically than I ever have before. So physically that I woke up, and the touch was still there in the form of hands that rubbed over my chest and closed around my throat, though they weren't choking me, and a strong hand gripped me firmly between my legs, and this was while awake. I had a very vivid dream and it was a borderline nightmare, but I seemed to have control over my fears in this dream. Enough so that I confronted an entity I was feeling may be bad, it was like I "bucked" on it, if you know the term. I felt that for a moment it was afraid, as I was in a state of confidence. In the dream I could feel it positioning me, and I wasn't terrified, maybe a little uncertain as to what was happening. But very interesting indeed. I know at one point there were two beings, but it seems that last night I was aware of only one. The funny thing is when I woke up to feel the touch I thought I may be paralyzed, but I wasn't and I think that's in part because I wasn't afraid, and also that I told myself I could move just fine. The more confidence in myself I have in these dreams the more control I seem to have. It's like turning the tables. But I wonder if a nightmare is the manipulation of the dream by the entity, or if it's simply an unconscious factor brought about by my sensing of the presence upon my body?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
WTVick one other thing you mention which is a good point, you feel it could be a incubus and a human spirit why would this not be possible? If a incubus had a long relationship with this women when she was alive, then why would he leave her alone, if she was earthbound as a spirit?don,t rule anything out before you rule it in, keep us posted.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
To help a human spirit move on into the light, they must be willing to and ready. To do so they need to have their problems solved. Some of them you can motivate to move on. I found that singing helps move a lot of them. Spirits that have negative energies about them are much harder to help because they tend to hold on to something.
I can tell you this, I have never met a human spirit whom wants sex. It is most likely a lust demon disguised as a human spirit. However since you do not have the ability to see spirits, this maybe harder. Due to recent situations involving a friend in danger, I have become more serious when dealing with any kind of lust spirit. I do have extreme sources I can use to check out these spirits for you. You mentioned seeing shadows dash around? Shadows are usually demons. In the astral world, they can be seen with colored eyes. My succubi have yellow eyes.
Email me in my profile, so I can assist you. I have ways to help.
God Bless
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
WTVick,if you do believe there human spirits and have sensed there sadness I would presume its because there lost, tell them there is a light I have seen it myself and one day it will present itself to them, there is also a supreme ghost (holy) I have felt that as well, I know sometimes religious comments annoy people especially with these experiences and I'm not trying to ram my believe down your throat, but if you want to help them move on they have to believe they can, interesting story.
Cheers mate
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
WTVick, the forum can be found by clicking on my username and going to my profile.

The forum is listed under "my website"

Looking at someone's profile on TGS is a handy way to get to know them a little better, as a matter of fact. All my stories (actually "story", I've only posted one) and the 20 most recent comments I've made are on my profile, as are everyone else's on their profiles.
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Yeah, I got to thinking about the female in captivity theory later and wasn't quite sure about it, I'm trying to consider all angles.

Very interesting Sergeant. That let's me know it is possible for them to interact with others. What's the name of the website with the discussion forum on it?
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
WTVick:
"Have you ever experienced an occasion where you're hanging out with other people and the spirit begins touching them also?"

I've doubted the existance of my celestial lover in the past, and that's when she proved herself by interacting with others.
The activity others witnessed during that time was:

* Floating shadows, myst
* Unintelligible conversation
* Someone saying "hello" in front of their face
* Strange, distant music
* Hearing raps, taps, slides, bangs
* Strange manipulation of water
* Doorknobs turn, doors open by themselves, things move on their own
* More

At one time she became a bit angry at someone who was bothering her. She applied a light slap on the side of the cheek, a scratch and a nail dig.

I told a trusted friend months ago about my celestial lover by means of an email. My friend wanted to interfere in our relationship. He reported hearing a growl from an invisible source as he opened the email. My celesital lover scared him because she does not want anyone bothering us.

I've told two people I personally know about this and both times was a terrible mistake. I -seriously- regret telling them.

She still makes herself known to others from time to time but it's only the tiniest sliver of a fraction compared to before, when I was doubting her.

I don't know if this relates to your encounter or not, but it's my experience.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
WTVick--"Plus it seems at times they are stronger, and then other times they seem weak. "

I am not sure as regards the cause of this, but it is very typical.

My theory is that the variation is due to our own Human inability to consistently perceive them.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
WTVick--"Have you ever experienced an occasion where you're hanging out with other people and the spirit begins touching them also?"

No, never. Pure touches only me. She has caused certain effects (such as deep sleep) in others around me, but she has reserved her touch for me alone (and this seems to be typical of her kind).

I also believe that it is not possible for disembodied human Spirits to become involved with living Humans, so the idea that you've been contacted by a Human female Spirit trapped by an Incubus doesn't work for me.

(See my theory regarding what you might be experiencing in my previous comment)

As far as bldfalcon and his advice, I would suggest reading his stories and comments and making up your own mind regarding the validity of his advice based upon the things he has posted and said to other people here,
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
I'm considering what you're telling me very seriously Succubussed. I still haven't given myself completely to all this and the idea still causes a bit of discomfort. Plus it seems at times they are stronger, and then other times they seem weak.

Have you ever experienced an occasion where you're hanging out with other people and the spirit begins touching them also? Not that this is happening, I just got the distinct impression last night that I wasn't the only one seeming to be poked and prodded while hanging out with others.

Another thing is the extreme sadness I felt emanating from them, and thought it just felt so genuine, but it is not certain which one it was emanating from. I also have another possible theory. Since the male was deemed the "bad" one, couldn't it be possible that the male could be an Incubus that attached to a female spirit in life? This idea scares me, because if the female is merely a spirit being held captive by an Incubus, that means that in death we could possibly become their slaves? This idea is enough to scare me out of the whole mess. So I believe I will ask many questions just to see and then cross examine to see if the answers are the same consistently. I'll try to ask questions to each entity seperately, which still wouldn't guarantee one was answering for the other.

I never intended to tell anyone, friends or family, that these spirits were having sex with me. I believe they came to me in dreams, because if they can take on a form in a dream, then it's easier to entice you, also we tend to be more disconnected in dreams.

I'll say I must agree with bldfalcom on this one also, regardless of the attacks he launches on others.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
They most r.i.p.! If that have that much sadness, then someone needs to open a gatrway either to hell or heaven. It's not going to be healthy for you and your family and for them also. Spirits are meant to be in the afterlife, but not on the earth. They need closure! So, ask them nicely to go away!
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
I would be careful, WTVick. I have been in contact with several people who were approached by Sex Spirits that initially claimed to have been the Spirits of deceased Humans. Their motives for doing this are not entirely clear to me, but in at least one instance the Succubus admitted that she did it because it was "fun" and it "amused" her.

I do know that my Succubus has a very playful side to her nature and this sort of game is not beyond her character (although she hasn't played this particular game with me), and others who share this experience and with whom I have had direct contact say that their Succubi/Incubi show the same sort of mischievous playfulness at times.

In another case of which I have first-hand knowledge, the Incubus/Succubus claimed to be a disembodied Human Spirit because they knew that the Human that they had become attracted to would be more comfortable with the idea of having intimate contact with a Human Ghost rather than an invisible Spirit that was not at all Human and never had been.

I'm not saying that what you've been told by this pair is incorrect, but it would be the first time that I've heard (first-hand, everything else is just hearsay) of Human Ghosts interacting sexually with a living Human, whereas this would be the fourth time that I have heard of Sex Spirits pretending (initially at least) to be a Human Ghost.

I'm not an expert and I for sure don't have all of the answers, but I have had a vested interest in this subject for some years and have done a lot of research, including one-on-one contact with literally dozens of Humans who haver become the object of affection for an Incubus/Succubus.

I would urge you to exercise some caution as this relationship develops, and use considerable discretion before you accept what these Beings tell you.

From my own experience and the experiences of others that have communicated with these Beings, they seem to consider it tremendously entertaining to run a Human in circles if they discover that we are asking the Big Questions and relying on them for answers.

I know how exciting an idea it is to be getting answers from the Big Beyond, but if these Beings that you are in contact with are anything like my Succubus (or the very similar Beings that others with whom I have had contact with are involved) then it would be advisable not to place too much gravity on the things they tell you.

It is my belief that because they have been alive for thousands of years (if not longer) --and because they are so superior to us intellectually--it becomes an almost irresistible game for them to play with us if they see the opportunity.

I think that there is a tremendous element of playful mischief in their make-up, and when you combine that with a little boredom you get a Being that doesn't mind pulling a prank every now and then.

Again, I am not saying that this is what is happening in your case, but what you've described so far sounds very familiar to me, and again, I would urge some caution.

And although this is a very personal matter that you alone can navigate, I would also urge you not to disclose this situation to your family or friends until you are absolutely sure about what's going on. The benefits of telling anyone in your personal life about this are far outweighed by the risk of what will happen if they take it the wrong way.

If you feel a need to talk about it, you can always do it here, or you can go to the forum that is linked in my profile and do it there as well. Anonymously.

You'd be surprised how upset some people get (even people youthink you know) if they find out that you are allowing an invisible being to have sex with you.

New comments for this story have been disabled