You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Supernatural Force Leaves Items For Me To Find

Real Ghost Stories

Supernatural Force Leaves Items For Me To Find

 

In the fall of 1999 I had just started growing an interest in anything supernatural or occult. I didn't really believe anything I had heard up to that point but I wanted to be able to prove if it existed or if it didn't. So some friends and I went out and got several books from a local book store and started reading them. As far as the names of the books go I don't recall any but the one I started which was the Necronomicon which I didn't get but maybe a quarter or half way into the book before I stopped reading it. Some of the things it said scared me enough that I didn't want to have any part of it. Most of my friends laughed but they didn't finish their books either, supposedly out of lack of interest.

We started talking with our friends who claimed to be able to talk to the spirits. Skeptical, I managed to sit in on a circle with a couple of girls who were trying to contact a spirit. We locked up pinkies, lit a white candle, and they said some things of which I don't remember trying to summon this spirit. Nothing was happening and I got bored so I tried to provoke something to happen. I remembered the only thing the girls told me not to do was to break the circle, so I used it as a threat to try to get something to happen. I shouted out, "If you're really out there you've got until the count of 10 to give us a sign, or I'm going to break the circle." The girls started freaking out and told me to quit being a jerk. I didn't though and at the count of 10 I broke the circle. The second I did, the candle blew out, and we heard a loud slam at the front door.

One of the girls started crying and hitting me, and we all jumped up to see what was at the front door. To my amazement there was a little plastic toy sitting on the steps of the porch. I laughed and threw it. At the same time one of the windows of the trailer swung open and took the head off the toy. We freaked out and ended up trying to burn the two pieces of the toy using diesel gas in an old baking pan. For some reason it wouldn't burn, so we ended up throwing its head into the woods and the body into the dumpster. I guess we figured if it wouldn't burn then out of sight out of mind was our next best option.

I thought it was weird, but it wasn't enough proof for me that something else existed. It could have been someone messing with us or even the girls trying to mess with me using their boyfriends to make the noise and plant the toy at the steps. As far as the window swinging open I thought maybe a gust of wind could have done it and the toy not burning... Well someone told me it could be possible, despite how unlikely, that even though the fumes were burning around the plastic it may not have gotten hot enough to melt the plastic. Either way what happened next I can't explain for the life of me.

The next two weeks following the event, I started finding two objects on a day to day basis in ways and places that could not have been set up. Every place was different and for every object I found but one, I had a friend there as a witness. The two objects were a certain page out of the bible and a black bird feather. All together I found 7 of the exactly same page and 7 of the exact same feathers. The page out of the bible was from Revelation chapter 6 and it was torn from one of those mini-bibles that stand no taller than maybe four or five inches. The feathers I'm not sure what bird they came off of, but all were around 6 inches long and the fullness was consistent through all of them. The significance of these objects I still don't know even to today, but they gave me proof enough that something else is out there.

What I tell you is incredibly hard to believe. But I swear is the truth. Most of my friends who were with me while I found the pages and feathers don't like to talk about it. Neither they nor I have any clue as to what it means and would like to think it didn't happen either, but we know what we saw and held in our hands. I no longer have the pages or feathers today, but I kept them in a shoe box for years and would pull them out whenever conversations came up about them. Some time when I moved the box must have been left behind, or more than likely one of my girlfriends threw them away being superstitious.

If ANYONE has any thoughts on this please share. If you would like more information on where I found these pages and feathers I am willing to share, but for now this is already 4512 characters and I'm sure people are tired of reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cimex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Celestial (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
have you actually READ the name of ch. 6 of the Revelations?! Its the SEVEN SEALS! It might have something to do with you breaking the circle
~best of luck! 😊
rosethorn (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
Um, Child, have you read this chapter of revelations. The black feather could mean the black horsemen with the balances. Maybe it was a good thing that you got rid of them, but maybe you should ask a priest or a medium or whom your religious leader is and see what they think.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
My uncle lives in a haunted house and weird things happen there involving the spirit of a little girl. I have even seen this little girl on one occassion and she ran through stairs and a fence! On occassion she will leave toys around the house (he has no children) and the toys are creepy because they look like they have been buried for a long time because they all have dirt on them. Most of the time she leaves old glass marbles lying around at the foot of his bed or in the middle of the floor for him to find.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Or perhaps you were just the victim of an attempt to bespell you. 7 Feathers and 7 pages of the Bible? Same Pages?

Or just trying to freak you out.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Hi Cimex I believe something was brought up from your seance and that those feathers and pages from the bible would no doubt have to mean something it is just to much of a coincidence to think not. Have you ever read Revelations chapter 6 I don't know how many versus are in it but I would definitely have a look might explain a few things. Had there been any other occurences other then those? All the best.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
moonnight10 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Maybe the spirit needed to contact you? Because the feather is one of the things you need to work a ouji board for best result. (:
😁
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
this is a very interesting story. Its to bad you didn't keep the feathers and the bible pages, as I believe they mean something. On the bible page, did it have anything significant on it? Maybe trying to give you a message? If you do remeber what page it was I believe that it could most likly mean something, what are the odds of finding 7 of the same pages? Well good luck on getting more input and I hope you find what you need to hear.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: