You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something I Wont Ever Forget

Real Ghost Stories

Something I Wont Ever Forget

 

Me, my little brother and my mama we live in Alabama. The incident I am going to write about happened when we went to go visit my grandparents in California. My little brother hated going to our grandparents, but would never say why.

We arrived at my grandma and papa's house. We are all having dinner when we heard this loud bang in the room above us. My grandpa and I ran to go see what it was. It turned out to be an old photo album that they said that they had never seen. It looked as if it was dated back to the early 1900's.So as we were looking through it we see a black couple in the photo with three kids. Grandpa put the album away and said let's all go to bed because we were going out early in the morning.

My mama slept in the living room. Me and my little brother slept in a guest room. In the middle of the night I woke up to someone crying and thinking it was my little brother (remind you he doesn't like coming) I looked up and there was a little girl standing above me crying. She looked like one of the kids from the photo album. I jumped up knowing there was no little girl here with us and woke my little brother. He said he saw this girl all the time and for this reason he did not like visiting our grandparent's.

So someone please help me if you have any answers, because now my grandma is thinking I can see ghosts!

Other hauntings by bigdreams10

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigdreams10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BlackenedAngel (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
the spirit needs help! Poor child... A lost soul she needs comfort but still... Demons use disguises to find innocent victims... Nah its cool I think... 😁

~Blackened Angel (Betrayer or Betrayed) ~
Faraaz (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Maybe in the early 1900s this family would be living on the land on which your grandparents' house is built. I think... 😕
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
thank you all but I didn't hire any psychic I am the psychic I can see ghosts and this I know for a fact you guys so thank you and to let you all know the girl is safe ok!
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
sounds like the girl is confused, lost, and lonely. Not harmful. I believe she needs help and I hope you can find the right caring person able to do this.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Hi bigdreams10
Iam glad you found out that the house was built on a plantation and I hope that the psychic you have been been in touch with will be able to send this little girl's spirit into the light of heven and that you can help her when she is performing the ceromoney. Iam looking forward to reading the next story your going to post take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you and your family allways...
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
well guys here is the news I found out that the house was built on the plantation I really had to do some research well that's all I ahve for right now.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Hi bigdreams10 obviously your 2 experiences have something to do with the history of the house, the photo albulm I believe was the main clue something in there has something to do with yourself seeing the little girl. She obviously needs help moving on it seems as though she does not know she is dead and probably is wondering where the rest of her family is, this is why she was crying I believe. Finding more information about your grandparents house would be my first bet and I think your grandparents know more then they are telling you for some reason. I wish you all the best and keep us posted.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
yea man we really are that's just how I see that as well! I mean man I thank god for this ability because I love helping people but sometimes man its scary!
Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Everyone that has posted a story in this website may not know that they have special abilities that others don't. We all have something in common, so we have to help each other out. We are like a family, I'm glad there are others like me 😁
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
everyone I came in touch with a psychic and she says that I do have a gift and that she thinks that I am here to help the dead move on man you guys I just broke down this is very hard for me! But thank I thank all of you for all your help and support and I am going to put up the other story about what happened there!
number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
Sadness or grief maybe one of the reasons why that poor litte girl didn't move on. Oh how rude of me, I didn't introduce myself, Hello, I am Number13 at your service. Try asking your brother if he ever sa any entity other than that little girl. Try learn the history of the House, who owned it before, is there any possible murder there. Try to do an EVP or Videocam or take photos of the house, maybe there's another entity beside that girl but the good or angry is/are the ghost/ghosts I do not know so I cannot tell you to take extreme measures first. I look forward to the results and then I can help you more. Have a Great Life and Farewell for now.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
this little girl seems so sad I think you should definetley talk to your grandma and she could find a good psychic to help send this poor lost soul into heaven where she can be at peace take care and I hope everything goes well for you good luck and God bless...
abraham001 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
That little girl died and doesn't know what death is she still thinks she's alive but she isn't so she's problably asking for help to any human but they wouldn't respond to her that's why she is crying if you want to help her develope the sixth sense so you can see ghosts and help her to go to heaven she's an inocent ghost stuck in the spirit world not nowing anything were bad/corrupted spitis can harm her like demons
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
I agree with the other posters before me, First don't worry, you and your little brother shouldn't be afraid, the Poor little girl is probably lost,& like zzgranny said she most defenently was trying to get your attention and might be in need of help. Tell your little brother not to be firghtened, The little girl is probably more scared than both of you.

Oh grandmas they're just great arent they? Lol. You might want to try to research more about the place if you can maybe you can get some answers hon.

God Bless and Be safe!.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Okay, well, I think you CAN see ghosts!...If this is what your brother has been seeing every time you go there, then she feels drawn to him, and now, to you... The photo album appearing out of nowhere is a sure sign that she needs and wants help... Someone definately was trying to get the attention of somebody!...Maybe the next time you talk to your gramma you should ask her to find a medium who could help explain things to her, and to help the little girl cross over... She seems like she's very sad, and doesn't know what's happening to her...
Shinninglight (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
The slaves idea is a good one. This happens all the time but usually more towards the deep south. Check the history of the are as well. If it had ever been a slave check point or anything. Sometimes it's not the house but the surrounding area. Good luck!
musicgrrl104 (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
I think you should do some research on this house. Because if it is a black family like in the photo book, I have a hunch that your grandparent's house was built on a plantatation, where slaves worked. Good Luck! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: