You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Biggest Mistake I've Ever Made

Real Ghost Stories

The Biggest Mistake I've Ever Made

 

So I know many people have asked if I've had a second experience with the same entity from my previous story, but I feel it is best to move this whole thing in chronological order so that is what I'm going to do.

I have never been the religious type, despite my experiences when I was little, but I did question what would happen after we die. I was never popular in school and I never really was able to fit in with my own family. People underestimated me and didn't think very highly of me. So when I was in middle school I wanted friends.

Now I've heard thousands of stories of witches and witchcraft but of course you're raised to believe none of that is real and it's all just made up in someone's head. But that didn't stop me when I heard a voice telling me about it. It was definitely a male voice but I could not see him, I thought I was going crazy actually. But it insisted that I go looking into witchcraft and so I did and I was surprised to find that there were a lot of people who believed in such things.

I wanted to test out one of the spells so I did a simple spell and it worked. So I did more and I became more aware of my surroundings and I could sense different vibes, like if someone were angry I knew it even if they seemed content. This voice never left me though and it guided me, helping me get better at what I was doing. I became strong and I could do things to make people pay for hurting me. Now I never killed anyone (people have always seemed to jump to that conclusion when they hear anything about witchcraft) because the voice was clear that he didn't want me doing anything "seriously" evil.

I had only cast three curses throughout the time when I was a witch and I had grown angrier towards the people around me and even my own dog. I had started rebelling against my parents and we argued all the time. I had never told them what I was doing because the voice told me not too. This lasted for 6 months until I had a dream/vision where God told me to stop what I was doing. There's more details to the dream/vision but that's for another time.

I then became a Christian and now have been one for three years now. Because of what I've done I now have encounters with demons and I wish I could change my past but I guess everything happens for a reason.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Klore, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Hi Klore, I go with Rook on this. Secondly, I do feel, no offence meant, that what you said that you have encounters with demons after you have turned Christian is quite far-fetching. The voice inside you telling you to take to witchcraft, cast a spell, curse others are not good, as Rook said. If you do not feel offended, I don't mean to do that, why don't you just have a session with a psychoanalyst. I feel that it would do you good and I feel that your assertion that you are having encounters with demons might get resolved with a session or two.

In our country, very near to a place where I reside, I did come across a person similar to what you have stated that you were and are and I did help him come out of it the way I suggested to you.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Sorry Klore father in-law at it again. As I was saying I met my husband there. Got engaged within 6 months of dating got married 8 months later and had my first baby 11 months after that. My husband and I bought our first house by the time we turned 25 and a few months later I became a stay ar home mom. All of which was because I was determined to prove to myself I was worth a lot more than people thought of me. NO WITCHCRAFT REQUIRED. Never define yourself by what others think of you and don't listen to voices in your head.
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Klore,
Not having friends, you say you didn't you didn't fit in with your own family, people underestimated you and didn't think highly of you.
Guess what you described thousands of kids. So what you work on your own self image. I'm not trying to be mean just realistic.
I had a brother and 4 sisters, a distinterested father an overbearing drunk mother who wouldn't even LET me take the S.A.T.'s so I never got to go to college. I even have a sister who told me everyone in the family wished I was dead. BUT after I graduated High School I didn't take that crap. I had some friends and had a job built up my self esteem and even though I never went to College I got a job I liked in a Hospital that was so elite at the time was almost impossible to get a job u
Klore (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-28)
Thank you Rook for your thoughts and information. It was not a good thing that took place and I call it witchcraft because I have nothing else to call it, I have had friends who told me about witchcraft, and I have done my own research on witchcraft and what exactly it is. I do understand what it is and I said in the story that it was witchcraft because 1. I was told by the voice/entity that it was witchcraft (which is a lie I understand that) 2. Because I don't have a word for what I was doing. I apologize for the misunderstanding and I thank you for your thoughts and information.
~Cheers ^.^
Klore
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-01-27)
Not to sound negative but 'witchcraft' and being a witch and what the voice was 'telling' you to do... Or that you could do... Are a wee bit different.

I say this because 'casting' a curse goes AGAINST and basic tenet of Witchcraft, that being...

"An it harm none, do what ye will."

There is a long version of this as well... Easy to find under the Wiccan Rede if one choses to do a search. It states...

"The Wiccan Rede
(Full Version)

Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust.
Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.

For tread the Circle thrice about to keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell well every time, let the spell be said in rhyme.

Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.

Deosil go by the waxing moon, chanting out the joyful tune.
Widdershins go when the moon doth wane,
and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane.

When the Lady's moon is new, kiss the hand to Her times two.
When the moon rides at Her peak then your heart's desire seek.

Heed the North winds mighty gale, lock the door and trim the sail.
When the Wind blows from the East, expect the new and set the feast.

When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss you on the mouth.
When the wind whispers from the West, all hearts will find peace and rest.

Nine woods in the Cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow.
Birch in the fire goes to represent what the Lady knows.

Oak in the forest towers with might, in the fire it brings the God's
insight. Rowan is a tree of power causing life and magick to flower.

Willows at the waterside stand ready to help us to the Summerland.
Hawthorn is burned to purify and to draw faerie to your eye.

Hazel-the tree of wisdom and learning adds its strength to the bright fire burning.
White are the flowers of Apple tree that brings us fruits of fertility.

Grapes grow upon the vine giving us both joy and wine.
Fir does mark the evergreen to represent immortality seen.

Elder is the Lady's tree burn it not or cursed you'll be.
Four times the Major Sabbats mark in the light and in the dark.

As the old year starts to wane the new begins, it's now Samhain.
When the time for Imbolc shows watch for flowers through the snows.

When the wheel begins to turn soon the Beltane fires will burn.
As the wheel turns to Lamas night power is brought to magick rite.

Four times the Minor Sabbats fall use the Sun to mark them all.
When the wheel has turned to Yule light the log the Horned One rules.

In the spring, when night equals day time for Ostara to come our way.
When the Sun has reached it's height time for Oak and Holly to fight.

Harvesting comes to one and all when the Autumn Equinox does fall.
Heed the flower, bush, and tree by the Lady blessed you'll be.

Where the rippling waters go cast a stone, the truth you'll know.
When you have and hold a need, harken not to others greed.

With a fool no season spend or be counted as his friend.
Merry Meet and Merry Part bright the cheeks and warm the heart.

Mind the Three-fold Laws you should three times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow wear the star upon your brow.

Be true in love this you must do unless your love is false to you.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will" "

So a voice encouraging you to preform 'witchcraft'? I am not so sure it was a 'good thing'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: