You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Visit From My Aunt Vernell

Real Ghost Stories

A Visit From My Aunt Vernell

 

Hi guys I'm James and my aunt just recently passed away Saturday on March 6, 2010. I swear that I was not asleep when this happened.

I was sitting on my bed talking to the love of my life, Adriana, as I looked up I saw someone standing in the door way. I was telling Adriana that I felt like someone was watching me and she was all like baby you just over reacting. I let it go... About fifteen minutes later I saw my Aunt Vernell come through my door and I'm trying to talk to her. I asked her when she got out the hospital but she smiled and said see you later baby. This was something she always said to me after I left from visiting her. 2 minutes after that I got a call from my grandma saying that my aunt had passed away. It was so heart breaking because my grandmother had seen her to (my grandmother can see ghosts as well this is where I get it from).

Some people say this gift is a curse I take it as a gift, because I got to see my aunt one last time and my father. So you guys who have this gift be thankful I am because I know now I am here to help the deceased find their way home. Most people would be scared to do this but not me. I love doing this and I'm also into the ghost hunting idea. So whoever reads this if you are willing to start a ghost hunting group let me know.

Comment me. My e-mail is lilj2darescue[@]yahoo.com.

Other hauntings by bigdreams10

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigdreams10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
hey sassy you sure you emailed me? Its lilj2darescue [at] yahoo.com
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
its not aqll about that I mean if you have the gift you just do but anyone can help!
Eclypse_Nightshade (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
It's good that you look towards the brighter side of things! Seems like you're the glass half full type of person. 😊 So GO YOU! I'd be no help as I can't really see see spirits and can barely hear any whispers... 😳
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
hey james, I emailed you about our group thing! Hope you get back at me
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
ok its fine by me but my email is lilj2darescue [at] yahoo.com and my cell is 251-402-0719 text me or call!
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Well it would be nice to start ASAP, but we could talk about it at first just to see how were going to do it.
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
thank you so much and sassy when are we going to get together on the business!
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
hi your aunty was a beautiful person glad you had chance to say goodbye and I enjoyed your story.
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
thank you for the advice and I do be very careful I let god guide me through it all so I mean I know where these people go!
Armymom2 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
This is my first post as I just found this site and I know there are SEVERAL people who will disagree with me but anyway... When you talk about wanting to help people "move on"...you are following a very misguided notion that is extremely popular these days. The spirits who take on human form are familiar spirits and not your dead family members, friends, or human for that matter. While I don't discount experiences of living humans seeing people who have passed on... If they are actually seeing those that have passed then they themselves are on the threshold of the living and dead. I hope you get to do what you'd like to regarding the paranormal but that you realize what spirits you're really seeing... And send them where need to go. There is a great need for help for those who are being tormented by spirits but be extremely careful and prepared when you attempt to deal with them.
Cuddlethefear (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Hi again bigdreams, In my life I have both seen and felt the touch of ghosts. Once I was afraid but that has changed.

I will post stories of these encounters at a later time.

Take care and the best of luck in your endeavors.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
bigdreams--Mine lean towards seeing people not after they die but mistakenly seeing them a day or two before they die.
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
your welcome! Ooo that'll be awesome! I'm from Ralls, Tx, a very small town & I'm at school right now, so I can't get one my email
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Thank you very much and how about we together start a group or something it'll be great just e-mail me and where do you stay sassy?
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
awww that nice. I wish I could see ghosts but unfortunately, I'm not that lucky. But it was good to hear that you weren't scared and I think its awesome that you want to help them move on and start your own group, that is one of my goals is to start a group also but I'm 17 and when I'm old enough, then I'll start one for sure. Best wishes with the group thing!
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Thank you so much James and I know that this is the reason I have this and I want to know do you have the same gift?
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
bigdreams--It's so great to hear your upbeat view on your gifts. Our attitude towards everything makes a huge difference in our judgment of its value.
There's a lot of love and respect in your family, which means in your hearts, and that is a beautiful foundation for your future goals. Best luck to you. ~ also James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: