You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Helpful Entities Living In Our Home

Real Ghost Stories

Helpful Entities Living In Our Home

 

If you read my story about "Our haunted house", you will understand that I'm talking about the same house.

My brother just got married last December. They lived in our house (the house where I grew up) for a while. During their stay there, they never mentioned to my new sister in law about the hauntings. She may have experienced some weird things during her stay in our home. She didn't give much thought about it until now. They arrived last Saturday for a visit here in Manila at the same time, for their late honeymoon.

She said, one time she and my brother had an argument, so she slept in one of the rooms upstairs alone. While my brother slept in his room downstairs. She said, at around 5am, she woke up to the sound of someone opening the door then turned off the fan then went out again closing the door behind. She thought it was my brother who did it to wake her up since he knew that she has an early appointment that day. But she was a bit confused why my brother didn't just wake her up instead.

When she went downstairs, she saw my mom preparing breakfast. My parents wake up very early like 4am everyday. She asked my mom if she went upstairs to turn off the fan, my mom said no, that she never left the kitchen. When she asked my brother, he simply said that it was him. Well he lied and told my mom about it later. He knew right away who or what did it. He didn't want to scare his new wife. During our conversation, my brother told his wife the truth. His wife was shocked and started telling us that whenever she's alone in the house, she felt like she's not alone or someone staring at her. By the way, it was just my dad, mom, brother and sister in law in that house.

My brother then, shared another story, he was not yet married that time. One night during a blackout, he fell asleep leaving the candle burning placed on top of his dresser. He was already in deep sleep when he felt somebody shaking him, waking him up. When he finally woke up, he jumped when he saw his dresser was already on fire. Of course, he was able to quickly put out the fire. But he swore he felt someone touching him while waking him up.

My sister and I were talking over the phone 30 minutes ago. She said, maybe those spirits or entities are good ones living in our home. But even so, I still don't want them messing with me because I don't think I can ever be ready to see or hear them again. In two weeks time, we will go home to visit my parents for a week. I hope nothing paranormal happens during our stay there. I hope they will not play with my kids.

I hope you enjoy reading my story.

Other hauntings by pinkyred77

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyred77, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

merlin (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
those entities are enjoying a co-existence. It's your home and it's their home too. So taking care of the household is their concern too.:)
kulto143 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
You really have a lot of nice places pinkyred 😊, or I may say, a haunted places. It was good to know that those entity living in your house are good and helpful.
winwin (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
You are welcome pinkyred77 😊 I also hope can help you.

Winnie.
pinkyred77 (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
EyeWideOpen, I understand what you're trying to say. I am a roman catholic. As much as I believe in God, angels, cherubs, saints, etc... I also believe in the existence of evil, ghost, or any other mysterious creatures in this universe for that matter. But I lived in our house for many years, and I can say, based on everybody's experience in that house, there are others (not human) living in our house with us. I can consider them as angels whenever they are being helpful and not scary.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
EyesWideOpen: The name of this site is "Your GHOST stories"...I have to wonder, if you don't believe in ghosts, then why are you here?...I think the answer to that is, that you are trying to sway people to believe as you do... You have your beliefs, and I am not in any way saying that you're wrong for believing as such...But, with the hundreds of stories and thousands of comments that are on this site, I have yet to read a comment from a Wiccan stating that I have to convert to Wicca to deal with anything... ALL of the Wiccan posters will tell the writer to do whatever THEY are comfortable with...

You have the right to your opinion, but let me ask you, how do you know that what YOU believe is right?...Your heart tells you... So it is with everyone...Yes, there is evil in this world, and if I am following what you saying, God sent it here?...He actually casts unsavory things from heaven and then has to send angels to protect us from what He didn't want around?...HUH?...Why would He not send them where they belong to begin with instead of hoping that we realize what they are and have to pray to Him to get rid of them?...That seems like a lot to go through to get people to believe in you... I just don't buy it...

By the way, I pray every day, I still have ghosts...I've tried to send them on, they choose not to go... If your solutions work for you, that's great...It's not for every situation...
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-14)
Which do you think would be truly helpful?

An angel or a "ghost?"

I don't believe "ghosts" are the spirits of deceased human beings. When humans die, they go to a place prepared for them, and they do not return to this world.

On the other hand, all the fallen angels, and various other creatures cast out of Heaven do not have your safety or best interest in mind or heart when they visit.

Angels found here, were sent here, on our own behalf..., for our safety and well being. Something which we have God to thank.

Thanks should be given where they are due and deserved. Giving God what belongs to God will ultimately bring God into your life and your life will be blessed.

Oh, when you start praying every day I think you may notice the absence of your "ghost."
pinkyred77 (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
thanks winwin for such encouraging words. I and my siblings experienced those scary things at home when we were little. I really hope nothing like that happens to my kids.
winwin (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Don't worry everything will be fine, If the ghost want to do something bad early that time they start doing. But they didn't. I know your family they got pray, so everything will be fine. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: