You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Incubus?

 

I have mentioned in comments that I have had an experience that I have been avoiding. I think it's time to tell it then... (By the way, I am a young teen.)

I had an early night in late December, winter, in my bed and was just at that point where your no longer awake but not yet asleep. My eyelids were droopy. It was then when I saw a shadow quickly cross my night-vision and it fully awoke me. I sat up very quickly and saw nothing. Lying back down I assumed it was just my imagination, just some vivid weirdness.

This experience was real. I know it was not a dream. I was lying on my back still and I felt a presence beside me, it put pressure on my mattress and heard heavy, deep breathing. I couldn't move my body, I was completely paralyzed. Then this pressure moved on top of me and 'IT' entered me. It was invisible-rape. I don't really know how to describe it. But all I know is that it lasted at least a minimum of an hour and it hurt. A lot. I'm still a virgin but does this experience beg to differ?

I haven't spoken of it, as I assumed people would mark me crazy. But crazy I am not. This was real and I am at a crossroads.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I need any advice you viewers can offer, please.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shaz101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
victoriapalasky663 Thanks and I'm sorry that this happened to you too. I wouldn't wish it upon anybody. And Incubi and Succubi are christian demons of lust. They prey on their victims, mostly while sleeping though not all the time, and suck their energy out. I always feel tired after this 'event' happens to me. You too?
XXx Shaz101 xXx
victoriapalasky663 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
im really sorry that something like this happened to you. I maybe new to the site but I understand what you went through. I had an experience similar to yours. Though I didn't see the presence, I did feel the entity enter me and it did hurt. It happened sometime in the early morning, and I woke up to this pain. I was awake while the presence was there and it was uncomfortable. But of coarse this happened to me when I was about your age, and I'm only a few years older than you now. 😢 sometimes I can still feel the pain, and it lasts for a while. But I do know that my hymen is still intact. I was shocked that incubusattacksRreal actually has video evidence of this happening. I'm sorry that something like that happened to you. And like her, I have only told one person of this, my little sister, shes my half-sister. She tells me that I was not imagining the experience, and that the entity may be negative. Like sucubussed said, yours maybe evil or negative.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
IncubusattacksRreal,

Thank-you so much for replying and telling me your experience. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that you went through this too. And since I read your post I have decided to call my family's local doctor. I will check my hymen. (Thankyou for that advice!) And I Think you're right. I could really use someone to talk to. I'm still a mid-teen. I can't handle this at my age. I don't think any age could/should have this on their case, to be honest. My email is Littleangel609 [at] msn.com

Thankyou for telling me your experience...
And you are lucky to have a boyfriend and someone to talk to. I'm still in the denial phase, I guess.
IncubusattacksRreal (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
I believe you as I have gone through a very similar thing. What Sucubused may not be taking into account is the very fact that you were a virgin at the time of your first attack. Any woman will tell you the first time hurts like hell because you are actually being torn. You might want to go to your doctor to see if your hymen is still intact.
As Sucubussed has stated usually it does give pleasure while it is happening however when it is finished I often feel like I have been kicked in the gut repeatedly. I just feel sick.
I believe you as you can clearly see because I go through this all day everyday and night. For those out there who say this can only happen at night and it is a sleep disorder well I have news for you. Yes there is a disorder out there that causes sleep paralysis and panic but that does not come close to what has been happening to me over the last month. My situation began several months ago. In the beginning it would just press down on the covers at night and caress my legs. Then as time went on it became more and more frequent until it began to force itself into me. To those who would say I am not really going through this I have more than enough video evidence to prove my story. I also have recorded evidence from my IR thermometer, as well as recorded growling and hissing on EVP. I was always a skeptic when it came to speaking about Demons and until this began to happen to me I thought it was something people said just to get attention. I have always believed in the paranormal with the ability for displaced spiritual energies could get trapped here on earth but I don't know why I just did not believe in demons.
I am not really a religious person but you better believe when this thing began it's violation of my womanhood I began to look for anything I could find. For a while I thought I had found a way to fight it off but ultimately was not a sustainable solution. Now you had best believe there is a bible that lives next to my bed and I have a prayer card taped to my headboard for Saint Michael the Arch Angel, a medallion of the Madonna holding Jesus, I also wear a cross around my neck and am still waiting for my Saint Benedict medals to arrive for my family.
You see I had no ghost hunting gear before this started happening to me but I had to do something to prove I was not crazy and that something was really happening to me. I have spoken with a couple of the local paranormal investigator groups in my area who have agreed to do an investigation here. I am trying to make arrangements so my son will not be home when they do.
I have shown them some of my evidence but there is one very valuable video that only my boyfriend was allowed to watch so I could show him this was actually happening to me.
I am not some loony tunes or someone afraid of my own shadow I am a veteran of the US military which is as much as I will divulge of my personal identity.

Just know this Shaz101 I am here and I know what you are going through if you need to talk.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
ACE 2010,, That made me giggle very much! And I still feel like a virgin but my mind has other doubts, as you can imagine. I Am still so surprised to see to many strangers would care and support this. And am greatly happy that you all believe me... More than you can imagine. XXx
ACE2010 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
i don't won't to go to bed and advice is to see a ghost and rape it back:P jocking
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Shaz I'm sorry about what happened to you, I would have been scared out of my mind. I was like that, never thought about sleeping with people, always had other things on my mind and better things to do then sleep around. But I have been scared to get raped, still am, and just listening to your story has made me feel even more scared. And don't be scared to talk to people about this just because of what there going to think, but I am glad that you shared this with us. Thanks for posting!
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Email me, for I can help you rid of this incubus. I have finally rid of mine after 9 long years. My email is in my profile.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Firstly, I want to let you know that I am VERY sorry this has happened to you. I do not think that you are in any way at fault for this and NO ONE deserves to have it happen to them.

That being said, I agree with Succubussed. I have read a great deal of his posts and relayed accounts of various sex spirits and this does NOT sound like that. I don't want to pry into your personal space, but I will say that if this type of conduct is something you have experienced before in life or if it's something you fear, it's possible that this entity (which to me seems likeliest to be an evil or negative spirit of sorts) seems to be preying off of the reaction it got from you. You are absolutely still a virgin, and if you have any question about that, you could likely visit a doctor and confirm it.

The mind is a powerful thing... I think it's probable that this entity used your own senses against you to convince you this was really happening.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Not to worry about such.

Incubussed or not, you're still a virgin. Oftentimes the spirit only affected your sense, not the hymen.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Oh my God,, Thankyou all so much for your insight and comments. I appreciate it so much! I honestly didn't expect so many replies. And, Hadecheveyo, Thankyou! AaliyahWarren It felt so real, you have no idea. And I'm not the sort of person to think about sex or sexual activities. I have more important things on my plate and this experience has put me off for a while. X
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Also, Shaz... If you were a virgin before this happened, then I would say that you still are a virgin.

And no matter what the well-meaning but poorly-informed people on this site might tell you...

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Shaz, what you describe does not sound to me (by my own experience and the experiences of others with whom I have had one-on-one contact) like a typical Sex Demon/Incubus.

The Beings I am familiar with create tremendous pleasure when they touch Humans, and so your painful rape sounds to me like a Being of another sort.

I am sorry to have so little information that might help you, but what is happening to you is a little out of my arena.

You might want to consult with clergy of whatever religion you follow.
nunnghost (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Whoa, how weird. I believe you. I thought you were nuts at first. But, now that I think it through, it does sound pretty odd, but real. TOTALLY REAL! 😲
miss_pachia (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
I experience that before when I was sleeping over at my brother place at Madison. Every time me and my brother would always played rock, paper, scissor who get to sleep on top then the loser sleep on the bottom floor. Which I was the loser one. You know how those creepy big closet door that slide easy. I didn't want to sleep next to the closet. But I had to and my brother kept on saying that there this little boy lived in there so I was like Whatever. It funny how I couldn't sleep at all because I was staring at the ceiling counting sheep all day. Then my brother was fulling asleep, too. It was 3am in the morning. When I was still counting sheep I feel someone was walking right by my feet then suddenly I just shut up for like a few second. So I cover myself with a blanket over my head. I can feel like something is pulling my blanket underneath my feet and trying crawl inside. I thought it was my brother at first so I kind of said STOP IT! In a small voice. Then it did. Then suddenly I was scared as heck. It felt like a real person was crawling on top of me like sexual way of touching me. I remember it said something like are you having trouble sleeping? It sound like a man voice like a girly sound in it... Remember it was just me and my brother alone in the apartment... Then after when it said that to me it just went away. Like nothing happen. When I woke this morning I asked if my brother ever experience what I had. He said Yes! (sometime) because I heard my brother said he couldn't moved at all. My brother said that thing only come mess around with you when your having sleep problem and can't fall asleep at night. My brother heard when I was counting sheep as will... Suddenly he was knock out tired...
AaliyahWarren (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
so does that mean it was like actually RAPING you?!?! 😨 😨 😨... Wow I feel really sorry for you that must have been so terrible!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
You're welcome Whitebuffalo!...I have no knowledge of this subject and can't offer even some of my lamest advice!... 😆 ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
**Thank you, Granny. I hopped out of here and started going crazy at the e-mail and totally neglected to post that link. Got a bit sidetracked trying to find the right people, I guess. 😆**

While it IS true that I am on his site as well (Succubussed), I am not NEARLY as knowledgeable about these entities as I should be to offer any advice, and I simply refuse to knowingly tell you something that could turn out to be incorrect.
Please be patient Hun, the cavalry will soon arrive, I hope.
Wa-do.

Thanks again, Granny for covering my watoosee.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Shaz: Here is Succubussed's website http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com

Maybe take a looksee!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Aussie is right about that "in between sleep" phase OF sleeping. There are many, many documented experiences (and not all sexual in nature) of very real feeling, sounding, SMELLING experiences that are simply the subconscious mind working in overtime.
I am going to warn you. You are going to get a LOT of misinformation. I encourage you to research all about these entities before drawing any concrete conclusions for yourself.
If we are fortunate enough, you may get a response by an informed individual by the user name of Succubussed. If he does, I would suggest you pay attention. There is a wealth of knowledge there.
I am just curious. You say you are at a crossroads. What "directions" are you looking at?
Wa-do.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Shaz101, I know exactly what your describing, your story kind of supports my own theory about these types of experiences, excuse me for repeating your story, but I always wondered if a virgin had this type of experience would she still be a virgin and I apologize for analyzing your story in such a way, (no offense)

I believe this type of experience is not real, and created from your own
Sub conscious as your describe half awake half asleep, this is where your penal gland is firing up or down from dreaming,

So not from your conscious desire but just the fact of your age and the changes your body is going through this experience transcends from your mind and powerfully plays out as a entity type of invasion, I know how real it seams, I experienced a conjured up sex spirit for 2 years a long time ago and stand firm it was my imagination,

This is just my opinion,I'm sure others will tell you something different, thank you for sharing your story,
HadeCheveyo (4 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Its sounds like a possible incubus, of course I'm sure you knew this already and I'm sure you don't want it to happen again.
Usually what brings on an incubus is continuous masturbation and lots of sexual fantasies. Have you been thinking of sex a lot? I know your a young teen as you say so you could have possibly brought it on by sheer accident since your growing into your teen and adult years.
I would say get your house blessed as soon as possible but I'm unsure if it would get angry.
Try sleeping with some protection herbs like salt, basil, cinnamon, and rosemary and place them in a small bag next to your bed and see if that helps. Let me know!

New comments for this story have been disabled