You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is This Him Or Her?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This Him Or Her?

 

This story begins with me and my boyfriend. Well he had told me that before they moved in to their apartment an old lady died there in a fire. She couldn't get out. The fire was coming from the room on top of hers. The fire escape was in her room she couldn't make it so she decided to hide inside the closet. Next thing you know she was found dead. Well I mean it's kind of creepy because every time I go there I feel like I am being watched but not quietly sure. He has told me that his dog barks at the closet at random times. I find it very crazy but you know that animals can see the dead. He barks, sometimes even growls at the closet. One day me and him were watching a movie and we started to kiss and when I turned my head around I saw this face figure on the right bottom of the TV I asked him if he had seen it. He said he had not seen anything. I thought I was going crazy. The face looked like it was coming from the fire escape it looked like a woman's face. I got up and moved the shades a bit to see if it was coming from the fire escape. But it wasn't I got scared I told him to turn on the light so we just started to talk about it.

One day we were talking on the phone real late and he stopped talking on the phone. Then like in a few minutes later he started talking to me. I was like oh babe what are you doing? And he would replay I have to go! And I would say where do you have to go? And he would say it's a secret. I would say well I am your girl I want to know what's your secret. He told me I can't tell you she won't let me tell you. She said I can't. On other occasions I would hear him get up from his bed and enter the other room. He once even confused me for his mom. We used to have this convo while he was asleep afterward he woke up asking me why was I still on the phone with him if he had fallen asleep...

I don't know what this could mean? You think it may just be the lady in the closet or is it just him?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, flaqka, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
No this just does not sound good, get your place blessed, somthing is not right...
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
It sounds like the old lady is still in the house. Tradic deaths such as hers often throw people into the spirit world and they don't know it. As far as the "she told me not to," it sounds as if that is him. I don't see where she would tell him not to tell you. Unless she is a very closed spirit that wishes to keep to herself but opens up and talks to your boyfriend.

It could simply be something he has made up too, I don't know him so I can't say for sure what it is.

If it bugs you though, go to the room where she died, probably best to go alone. Sit in the middle of the room and simply tell her that she needs to go towards the light. In that light she'll find peace.

If you need anymore advice or just someone to talk to, my email is on my page. I am a very open minded person, so talking to me is easy and I very much believe in the paranormal. 😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
It definitely sounds like he is playing games with you I wouldn't look to much in to it. The way the lady perished is awful though I hope she found peace, but you seeing the reflection there is a possibility that something could be lingering there. Have you experienced anything else at his home? All the best.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
michi78 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
It sounds like he's playing on your initial fear of seeing the face. I don't understand why he wouldn't explain what was going on when you two were on the phone together. He said, "She won't let me tell you". That just seems like he's trying to scare you--to me, at least. I wouldn't be afraid if I were you.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
It's probably him. I do feel sorry for the elderly person who died though. I'm sure she got disorientated and thought she was getting out when she went into the closet. I hope the lord took her and she didn't have to suffer. As far as your boyfriend goes, I don't know what's going on with the young people these days. When I was a kid I never knew anyone who took their own life or became a mass murderer, or threatened suicide, or just waa waa'd for to much of any reason. I think it has to do with the government trying to take God out of everything. It leaves the young with an open slate for evil to take over and make into a retrobate mind. That may sound kind of harsh, but it's the truth. Sorry.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: