You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Baby Sitting Of The Ghost Father

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Sitting Of The Ghost Father

 

This story is one I have heard from my aunt many times whilst all the family are together and having a chit chat reminiscing of the past. She always tells this story.

Her husband died during an operation. He was having brain surgery. He died leaving my aunt and 2 children, a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter.

It was past 5pm when my aunt asked her son to look after his younger sister who was lying on the "papag" wooden bed because she had to cook their dinner. After a few minutes of cooking my aunt saw her son playing with his toy cars, leaving his little ion her on own lying in the papag. My aunt asked her son why he left his younger sister on her own and what if she fell from the papag?" her son replied "Ma don't worry, she will not fall down from the papag". My aunt told him to go back and take care of his sister. Her son replied back again, "no need to go back there, don't worry mama "PAPA" is there taking care of my sister." My aunt was shocked when her son said this. She hurried to the papag to check on her daugther and when she looked at her daughter, her daughter was smiling and it was like there was someone taking care her and playing with her. My aunt thought that the ghost of his deceased husband was taking care of her.

Another story is that every time her 4 year old son goes to the bathroom, he comes out with lots of 5 peso coins and when my aunt asks where did you get that money? Her son always reply "Papa gave it to me".

I saw him one time when he went to the bathroom. There was nothing in his hands when he came out he had two pieces of 5 peso coins. I asked, where did you get the coins? He replied "papa is there inside and he gave it to me".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, topak2004, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bliss006 (6 stories) (49 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
Where does a spirit get coins from? Not that I am questioning your story, just thinking out loud.
GDKG9820 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Whoops I meant that's why your tita was shocked god bless you guys
GDKG9820 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
He just came back to take care of his family
Little kids are more likely to see ghost then adults maybe that's whTaylor tita was shocked
merlin (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
the story made my eyes watery and my little hair on my neck stand up. Romantic and scary.
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
maybe he doesn't want to leave his family. Does your aunt still feel or see her?
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
Now that's potty training! He'e just taking care of business, this is what I believe.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
yea its strange, I mean come on, what about the mother, I guess her dead husband have to sleep with her.
pinklady1802 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-27)
wow that has shocked me. Its good to hear that your hubby (sorry if mistaken) came back to see his children and you of course. 😉
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Sad to hear that your uncle died leaving such a young family, it's nice to see he's being able to come back and be at least somewhat (in a strange way), still involved in his kids lives... 😉
All the best,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: