You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Old Peoples Gathering

Real Ghost Stories

Old Peoples Gathering

 

Alright this all started about a year ago. I slept over my friends house. We went upstairs to get something and when I glanced in the mirror I realized according to the mirror an old man was standing behind, when I turned around the only thing there was the stairs. Thinking nothing of it that night I went to sleep that night at around 1:00 a.m. Sometime during the night around 3:00 am I awoke to the sound of laughter amazingly my friend was fast asleep on the couch without a stir. I got up thinking it was a TV and to my amazement the lights were on in the kitchen. The sound of laughter struck me as though it was an elderly get together. More confused than scared I went in the kitchen and the lights had just suddenly turned off as well as the laughter. Thinking it was a dream I went back to sleep. I awoke the next morning and said nothing of the event to anyone I then left and would not return for the night until June 7th.

June 7th was the first time I feared this being. The evening went like any other we had a fun time until 1:00 am that is. Once again I awoke the same time for the reason that I was sweating now yes I know it was summer but the oddness of all this was the air conditioning was on the whole night even then. I went to the bathroom still sleepy. When I noticed the lights on in the kitchen once again. I went in and heard the noise but saw nothing than I finally looked out the window for I had the feeling I was being watched. I looked out the window only to see horrible yellow demonic eyes just mimicking me. I heard a horrible laughter and it faded to black. I ran and went back to sleep I told myself over and over that everything was all right. The next morning I said nothing but was in a rush to get out. I hadn't set foot in that house until I finally came with the courage which was my most horrifying and last visit for a sleepover which was December 19th.

December 19th was fun still worrying about the ghost I was fine until that night. Again at 3:00 am I awoke to go to the bathroom I worried about the ghost but told myself there was nothing to fear. I got to the bathroom everything was fine. But when I was washing my hands I heard an eerie noise it sounded like scratching a chalkboard. I looked in the mirror and about the size of m y pinky was the old man he walked further and further until his full body was in the mirror he looked me eye to eye and said boo. I ran out for the stairs I had to run through the kitchen where I saw 5 elderly people laughing and drinking tea and eating the lights were on but turned off when I went through the room. I didn't go to sleep I watched TV until 4:00 when I had a horrible feeling I was being watched again. I got dressed and went for a walk I returned at 5:00 am still black out. Every house was dark with the occasional person going to work. I looked in the window of their house and everyone was asleep but the kitchen light was on and the chimney had smoke coming out of it. I sat outside until 7:00 when the first Pokémon woke up I went in. Oddly I asked my friend's father who lived there before them. He looked at me and said "you heard it too" relived it wasn't just me I nodded. An elderly couple they had company over when a robber came. When they refused to give up their possessions he killed them all. How many people were in the house I asked? I believe 5 he answered.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, axel911, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RoseWolfe82 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
wow how ironic that a ghost would say boo! Lol hmm a ghost with a sense of humor I also would like to know if perhaps you did stay on the same night everytime you went... Good story Blessed Be
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
axel: woah that would have been a bit frightning geez, I really enjoyed this story, the way the elderly people are entertaining themselves in the kitchen sounds residual the guy in the mirror on the other hand doesnt, the whole act of saying boo to you is a bit unnerving I would have done the same as you I wonder what your friends dad has experienced there?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
"I sat outside until 7:00 when the first Pok
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
I believe you when you say the spirit went "boo". I myself have woken to the feeling of a presence in my room and as I try and figure out where exactly it is, I got this sudden flash in my head of a spirit jumping at me yelling boo. Though I did get the impression that it was just trying to be silly. Its a "visitor" that often drops by you see. Shlain
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
Hi axel, Really great story! Definitely going in my favs 😁 It's amazing how you experienced this each time you spent the night there. Do you remember if you slept over on the same night of the week each time? I ask because it might be a reoccurring haunting. This elderly gathering might take place on a certain day and time every week. I agree with granny and think he was messing with you. I'm still sitting here thinking, I can't believe he really said Boo. LOL 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-06)
axel: Good story!...I think the old people just didn't want to leave their party... The part about the guy who said boo! Was cute... I think he was just having some fun with you... Did your friend ever experience anything?...

Again, good story... Thanks for posting 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: