You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The White Eyes And Growling

Real Ghost Stories

The White Eyes And Growling

 

This is not necessarily an interesting story but I do not know what I am dealing with, and to be honest it is scaring me. I have had experiences recently with what I might call intense poltergeist activity I am unsure however to what is exactly causing problems. But it is has got me sitting on pins and needles all the time. And as I cannot ignore what is happening any longer I am posting this as a story, first I will start with the beginning events. I have heard and seen doors opening by themselves. At first I thought it may be the wind creating a vacuum as it gushed passed the windows which would in turn pull the doors open. But after hearing the door to my mum's room open itself recently I am now unsure (I could tell because it is an old door handle and makes a grinding noise when the handle is turned) I walked up the hall to confirm my suspicion and sure enough the door was wide open. I had walked past it minutes before and it was closed. My sister and I were the only ones home at the time and she heard it as well when we were both in the lounge room at the other end of the hall. I have also seen my bedroom door swing openly violently usually as I walk up to it to enter my room. It only concerned me recently when I saw that this still happened if I shut all the doors and windows in the house! Even as I type this story I can see the front door to the house (which enters onto the lounge room) moving back and forth irregularly but about two feet each way. And it only moves if I am looking at it. Even earlier tonight our beautiful cat Ringo was let inside. He is placid, friendly and playful and usually sits next to me on the lounge when inside. But he would not go much further than the front door when let inside tonight. I did not take it seriously so I went into the kitchen to check tea (dinner) was not burning and he came running past me as if a dog was chasing him. He ran straight into the corner of the sunroom next to the kitchen and had himself in the corner. Clearly distressed with his ears down and eyes wide open, I scooped him up and he jumped out of my arms as soon as I opened the front door.

I have also seen moving shadows sometimes against the wall, but mostly as "something" that walks past my bedroom door when it is closed at night. (We leave the hall night on at night). The first time I saw it I was on my bed reading, and as I became bored with the textbook I was trying to get through I looked towards the door and saw a shadow go past. I saw it as it passed the door, through the gap underneath the door. Unfortunately I could not find a "logical" explanation. No one had walked passed my door and there were no pets in the house anywhere. Not that long ago I was trying to get to sleep and I saw a crisp full silhouette of someone who looked like a tall man against the wall at the end of my bed. The shadow caught my attention when I could see it moving around. I have also heard scratching (not the sort to come from rats) but similar as if someone ran their nails down a chalkboard. The walls in our house are gypsum board (similar texture to a blackboard), so this really freaked me out. Stuff also goes missing all the time, if I leave something on my desk for instance it nearly always goes missing. And I end up finding it in some strange area, like behind another piece of furniture. This has happened to everyone else in our house as well. My sister's stuff goes missing all the time. One example being she left a toy tamagochi (a sort of virtual pet) on her dressing table recently and when she woke up to go play with it, It was gone . She never found it. Also my mum recently bought a few groceries after she finished work (tomatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, lollies etc) a few weeks ago, and instead of putting the stuff away immediately (as per usual) she left it on the kitchen floor and went to have a nap as she was exhausted and needed to get rid of a migraine. I came home later that day at around the same time as my sister finished school. And some time after that my mum asked me where I put the tomato sauce (assuming I put the groceries away) all I could tell her is that I did not know what she was talking about. My sister also knew nothing about these phantom groceries and after a while of looking (with some yelling and expletives) she gave up. She found these groceries rotting behind a blanket box in her room a fortnight later. She is still stumped to how they got from the kitchen to behind a piece of furniture in her room without anyone moving them and when she was the only one home.

I always feel something is watching me when I get home especially if I am alone. I have had a singular hand grasp my arm at about 2:30 in the morning. This has happened before and the" hand" often seems to go past my arm and touches my waist. As it simply goes past (or through) my arm, I have also heard deep breathing next to me as I try to go to sleep. (This often happens) I became concerned when my sister said recently that this has been happening to her except it has been grasping her wrist and she says it slapped her once. I have also felt something touch me around the neck and also strangely my foot and wrists have felt like someone is grabbing them. Also I occasionally hear what sounds like something heavy being dragged across the floor of my room at night. It is a persistent noise goes on for over half an hour every time. I also saw a piece of paper with a paper weight on it recently slide across the floor of my room as I walked back in there to get something. It was on my desk before. I have also heard what sounds like more than one person (2 to 3) running down the hall of our house at night. I have come out of my room to check out what was going on and immediately noticed no one was there and the lights were still off.

This is when I became scared. An Important person in our family died nearly a year ago from now and I simply assumed these events were from him (well some of them anyway). However my sister said that this stuff was happening to her at least a year before this person died and I have been quite concerned after learning of this information. (I just wished my sister had told me or at least someone this before). She has also experienced banging against the windows and walls which has happened to her a lot. This seems to happen when she is alone or out of my eyesight. (This happened again the other day and tonight, she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and as she left my sight I heard very loud thumping on the sun room windows (This is a room that used to be a veranda and has now been enclosed with windows, It is next to the kitchen). Our house is elevated of the ground so no one outside could have done this. And it was night time so a bird could not have flown into the window. And it was not windy so nothing could have pushed branches from a tree outside against the windows. And most importantly it sounded like someone was doing it rather than anything I mentioned in the sentences above.

I have also seen a table in the same room of our house shake. This happened a bit over a year ago (again before this family member died). I called my Dad to have a look at it and he dismissed as movement from walking in the house. Now I am not so sure (It seemed to move regardless of whether anyone was moving or not to me). It was shaking just like a person was shaking it. When I sit down it sometimes feels like someone is shaking the chair or lounge I am sitting on. I have also had stuff that I would describe as being thrown at me in the kitchen. The last time this has happened for example, I was in front of the sink washing up, when a brush from a dustpan and brush set was "thrown" at me from thin air. It did not hit me but it did strike the exposed side of the sink with a large bang. I ignored it by not reacting to what happened in an obvious way. But all I could think about was the force it was thrown. A similar event happened when I was peeling potatoes recently at the sink and it felt like someone was touching my hair, I kept turning around fully expecting someone to be behind me. I was then shocked when a muffin tin I had leant against the dish stacker looked like it was briefly picked up and thrown back to where I put it resulting in another loud bang. I also noticed when I turned around the door to my room was closed and the light was off as I left it before going into the Kitchen. After the muffin tin was "thrown" the door to my room was open and the light was on. I was home by myself at the time. Also a few months ago I woke up in the morning and when I left my room to enter the kitchen across from my room. I realised pretty much everything left on the kitchen counter and table was scattered all over the floor. Everything was everywhere and the kitchen was a complete mess. No one knew anything about it. This has demonstrated the strength of what I am dealing with. I have also had occasional nightmares where I am in the kitchen and random objects are thrown at me. (Yes objects usually seem to fly at me only in the kitchen)

I cannot think of any reason such an entity would be inside our house. I have not been using Ouija board for example. The only thing I can think of is that I have been watching ghost videos on YouTube lately (this is me trying to research what is harassing me) and about a fortnight ago. I was in the lounge room at night when I turned to look at the window besides me. And it looked like a face was behind me when I looked at the glass. Its face was pale khaki coloured and featureless but had the general structure and shape of a human face. Perhaps the entity got a few ideas to entertain itself. The TV in the lounge room sometimes turns itself off and a while ago we had just bought a new TV (now since gone) and when I turned it on to use the second time it did not work and I had to quickly unplug it as it had caught on fire. I had to smother it with clothes. It ended up being taken to the tip (dump) sometime afterwards. I can also remember nearly two years ago It was past midnight and I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and I noticed all four elements (or hobs as some people call them) on the stove were on. I turned them off and complained about it the next day. And yes no one knew anything about it. This has happened several times since then.

There was one time I was in the lounge room and I heard a large crack and heard the smoke alarm go off. I could see the walls of the kitchen glowing red and when I entered the room I saw that there was a "small" fire on top of the stove. I had left a plate covered in paper towels and bacon fat from cooking bacon beforehand on one of the elements when I safely turned the stove off. I then tidied up the kitchen a little and went to sit in the lounge room to do some studying. About 15 minutes later I heard the crack and noticed there was a fire. The element that the plate was sitting on top of had been turned on somehow. I know that I checked that stove was off as I double check all appliances are turned off before I leave the kitchen. I have also heard banging noises that sound like someone is pounding against door frames or struts in the wall. And sounds that are similar to metal objects being clashed together. There has been a few times I was sure I could hear growling sounds, kind of similar to a dog but sort of muffled , outside my bedroom door and one time it was next to me. I cannot be certain but I feel this is what I heard. These sounds always happen in the middle of the night. Another recent event happened during night time a few nights ago. I came out of my room at around 3 am and I saw a pair of gleaming "white" eyes just outside my bedroom door. I was not scared so much as shocked. They were definitely a pair of eyes. As I stood there staring at them (as they stared at me) they faded away after about six seconds and as they did they became a pale blue colour before becoming lowered when they vanished. I knew I could not explain that one away so I realised I needed to do something about what was happening.

I do know that bad and unfortunate events have happened in our house before we moved in so I assume this has something to do with it. There were some negative characters that lived in our house before us. But all I really know is that a woman moved to our house about a month before we lived there and apparently became suddenly depressed. According to our next door neighbour she committed suicide under the house a fortnight after moving there. I found some of the stuff she had written on apparently before she died and I would have to say her mind was in a very dark, sad and a very strange place. I felt very sad and confused just trying to read what she had written down. I did notice weird stuff when we moved in but these events have only become unbearable recently. The events happened immediately after we moved in and also fairly recently which were two difficult times for our family. Which makes me think this is not that woman's angry depressed spirit but something more nasty. Please if anyone is able to give me some information about what I may be dealing with and some information in how to gently get rid of it (or not so gently perhaps) and also if there is a selective way of getting rid of this entity without affecting other spirits that may dwell within the house. This to say something that does not necessarily involve a fully fledged exorcism or something over the top. I would be very grateful to hear any advice though and if anyone has had similar experiences. Please comment if you feel you know anything helpful. Thank you for your time.

Other hauntings by david181920

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, david181920, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Thank you to ZiShu,zzsgranny,JimD,DARKNESS,Trudy44,Pjod and everyone else for posting your advice and comments. I am beginning to think that the events from my first story may have been the entity itself rather than my deceased Great Grandmother but there is still evidence that it may have been her. (To be honest I would really like to think it was her). Everything has been okay and there is no sign the entity has returned. I had my first decent night of sleep for ages last night.๐Ÿ˜Š

JimD and ZiShu thank you very much for your advice, I will follow it closely. I will probably have to go to mass just to keep getting holy water. (Sounds like a good idea). ZiShu I am interested in what you said. Why would God allow a demon to stay somewhere? What purpose would it serve?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
TRudy and Shlain
Try and drop the ego thing, and realize this thread is for someone who is in some trouble and needs help.
Really, Ladies. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜Š
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Dear Shlain,

So I'm a prude HMM? Where is my fallacy in saying that burning sage is pagan? Or are you assuming that I have a 16 century attitude towards pagans and Paganism? If that is the case then who is stereotyping whom? Have a good day.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Hi david181920 well things had certainly stepped up a notch compared to your first story geez. I am glad you are taking control of this and have got the help you greatly needed. I wish you all the best.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Thanks Granny; I do try, but it has come at a personal price for both me and my family. The Devil never forgets, and I sleep with one eye open.

David;

Continue with the Catholic Holy water, and those three names:Jesus, Mary & St. Michael the Archangel. You may need to go to a higher level, because it'll regroup, or possibly call for more potent backup. There are nine choirs of Holy angels, and, consequently, nine choirs of demons - all of which vary in both power and attendant intelligence. This may be a very potent one. Just fyi. But, finally you're fighting back with what it fears and understands. If Catholic, hit Mass, confession, etc. It will fight - keep on using the Catholic Holy water and those 3 names. If will infuriate and scare it. Keep me posted. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
David: It's good to hear you found help!...Good job JimD! ๐Ÿ˜Š... Ya'll aint so bad after all! ๐Ÿ˜†
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
This shadow is a demon, or possibly a devil. A devil is somewhat harder to rid of because they have a higher intelligence and resistance since they use to be Angels.
I have heard of some people speaking of white eyed demons in their stories.
It was wise of you to pray for St. Michael to come help you. He will come and weaken this demon. Burning white sage is fine. I wouldn't say its paganistic if you are praying to God and try blessing the sage with God's name.
If this demon is still there but weakened, then that means there is another purpose that God is allowing the demon to remain, I can help you with that if you e-mail me.
God Bless
david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Okay last night was the first "trial night" with white sage and holy water and it seems to have worked. I had smoked white sage incense around the house earlier in the day and at 9pm I started with the holy water. I simply flung it everywhere and crossed my fingers that it would work and it looks like it has. I have also recited the name of St Michael while covering the walls and doors of the house in holy water. Interestingly a heard a "scraping" noise in the ceiling when I had finished. And as I have not seen any more dark shadows it looks like the thing is out of the house (yay!) I find it unbelievable that something that started off as a few "bumps in the night" turned into something so extraordinary. I think the entity must have been following us for a long time as I remember going outside to get washing of the line because I had forgotten to bring it inside the house earlier, about a few years ago. And when I was done putting the clothes in the basket I looked towards my bedroom window and saw the solid figure of someone walking past the windows in my room. I immediately went into my room to see who was in there but no one was! I asked if anyone had been in my room but everyone said no. I only remembered this the other day. Also yesterday night when I went to bed. I was lying down and I was finding it hard to go to sleep when at about 2:30 a hand grasped my side again. I just layed there ignoring it as usual, when I heard someone snoring. As I was wondering who was snoring, I noticed the noise was right in front of my face and realised that it was not snoring, It was growling! I could not see it but I was scared out of my mind to say the least. But for some reason I remember going to sleep immediately after. And as usual I had a nightmare. I was on my bed when it felt like I had just woken up. But I could not move. I remember trying to move my hands but I couldn't do anything other than just lay there. For some reason I knew that this was the entity (I don't know why) I just remember fighting it and not being able to do anything. Now whenever I have nightmares I wake up straight away. But this time I woke up at 8am which was many hours after it would have happened. And also the night before that my sister was asking me what I was doing at 5 in the morning because she heard "stomping" in my room. I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about and when she had said that I came to the realisation that it (the entity) was in my room doing whatever it was doing with me completely unaware as I was asleep!
I would like to thank everyone for their help and time. To Shlain, JimD, and Trudy44 thank you very much for your advice and time. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Also thank you to Moongrim, Robertar, Bueaty, and everyone else for suggestions and for commenting. Thank you.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
David, please don't listen to Trudy about the whole sage and incense thing being paganistic or the art of paganism. She is just being a prude! Not to mention ancient. As far as I understand Sage is nothing but a HERB. I only suggested it because I thought that it would be less messy than olive oil all over your Mom's house. I am not asking you to recite or chant any devilry either and I assure you that what I suggested is the furthest thing from witchcraft. I actualy think JimD's advice is pretty good and I agree with him in that you could as this entity to say God's name OR (as I was taught) ask it if it is of the purest white light - which is God's protective light of course - and that it MUST speak the TRUTH. One thing dark/evil entities CAN NOT do is use God's name and claim to be good. They can pretend to be "pure" in their actions or by implying it, but they can't do so if you ask them straight out to claim it so in the name of God. I think it best that you get help from a priest and not try to rid your home of this entity on your own. Peace & Love. Shlain
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
David;

On the website "www.spiritdaily.com", there's listed powerful exorcism prayers; when combined with Catholic Holy water, it's a great defense, and may just be enough to rid your life of this vile thing. Keep me posted, via my personal email. My Pastor / priest is from Australia, and I'm emailing two other people there, who are making progess - what's going on down there? Dukes2352atAOL.com.
bueaty (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
๐Ÿ˜จ so scary!
Well all I have to say is confront it and say leave now!
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Hi David; 25 April 2010

The bad news is that is a demon. There is no doubt - at all. I've heard these symptoms so often, I can list them in my sleep. One day, I'll stop 'The Work', i.e. Demonology, but people like you need help, which is why I do it. This is some vocation. But, forgive me for venting, and back to you.

Go asap to a Catholic Church (time is of the essence) and tank up on Holy water, which is simply tap water blessed by a priest. More potent Holy water has salt added thereto, with the blessing of exorcism. Most Catholic Churches keep the holy water in a huge container at the back of the church. Take and use a lot - especially at night.

This demon won't stop - it's goal is to destroy you, via posession most probably. Use those names (Jesus, Mary, St. Michael the Archangel), and Holy water and ask for assistance.

If Catholic, as I've written, go to Mass, etc. But even if not religious or Catholic, I help everyone who asks. How this demon attached to you - I don't know. It could be attached to the house, the land, or to you. Did you ever, even once, play with a Ouija board? Ever go to a psychic? Automatic writing? Any other occult activity? In a way, it matters not. The cure is the same. And, yes, it may show up in a photo. Angelic trash can be photographed.

Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com. Don't worry; we'll get through this. I'll check the email in about 2 hours. Gonna polish off my birthday cake. I'm way over my fighting weight. I used to fight years ago. Hang in there; it'll be ok - but educate yoursef, and fight back with the only weapons these vile things understand and fear.
david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Shlain, the word demon did not cross my mind (I don't know which is worse). I thought demons were the things that possessed people. Clearly I need to learn more about this stuff. Nothing much happened last night I did however see black flashes again which has not happened for a few weeks. And at exactly 2:10 in the morning I saw a large shadow of what looked like a man suddenly form next to a mantel clock I had in my room. (This is how I knew the time). He was just dark not pitch black but dark. He was looking towards the wall in my room away from me I could not distinguish him in any way because he was so dark. The only thing I noticed from the outline of his head it looked like he had no hair. Anyway I wanted to say thank you for your help and time I appreciate it enormously. Thank you.
JIMD, Thank you for your help, I think I have been experiencing all the symptoms you described. The greasy stuff coming down the walls has not happened for about two months but when it does happen it comes out of EVERYWHERE! I had not mentioned this but I also hear "crunching" noises right next to my ear sometimes. What is the best way I could get holy water? I don't go to church so I am unfamiliar with this. Could I ask a question why would a Demon be interested in me? (I am pretty boring really and not evil) Could it have been in the house before we moved there? And also a photo taken in our house at the end of last year had two bright red figures in it that looked like red mounds as tall as a person. It could just be a fault with the camera but I am unsure. Could this be something such as a demon caught on a photo? Anyway thank you for your help and time. Thank you.
Trudy44, Thank you for your advice I will read up on what you have suggested. And investigate the best thing to "smoke out" the entity. Thank you very much for your help and time it was much appreciated. Thank you.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Oh, one more thing; many people converse with these spirits. Demons are experts at pyschological warfare, and often mix lies with just enough truth to seem legit. They have thousands of years of experience, and are intelligent. A sure fire way to discern if a spirit is demonic is simply to request that it say that it loves God, or Jesus, or St. Miichael the Archangel. It never will do so. Watch it's reaction; the Devil hates being recognized.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Hi;
Poltergeist is a German word, meaning playful spirit. This word is a secular word, and I tend to cringe, when I hear it spoken, because it really has no meaning to me. There are earthbound spirits, but they normally are very weak. The powers displayed here are tremendous. This vile creature is many things, but it is absolutely a demon. Catholic Holy water will be effective; however, even this takes time. To answer a very fair question, I'd eventually call in a priest, as a plan B. In the vast majority of cases I've handled as a demonologist, I've never had to do so. However, Catholic Holy water, and utterance of Jesus, Mary, and St. Mike ought to at least halt any more damage.

Demons have tremendous power, as this thing does, human spirits have very little by comparison - enough to perhaps flicker a light bulb. Demons, normally at night, create fear and confusion; human spirits do not - normally. However, likes attract likes, i.e. A very negative or bad person in life could, in death, attrack demons. Demons respond with unhuman anger and hatred at those 3 names and Catholic Holy water; human spirits are unaffected. Just some methodology of how to discern. I hope this gentleman is careful - he is in danger. I won't sugarcoat this reality. Catholic Holy water and the three names are a great start, but only a start. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Dear David,

The brand of olive oil does not matter. I would buy a brand new bottle just because the oil should be used just for spiritual things. It will remove all the entities that Jesus does not allow to linger in your house. You can test the entity according to 1 John 4:1-4. I don't know how effective burning sage is or burning incense, because I think that it is a pagan practice. I'm not into paganism so I don't know. ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
To JimD: just be careful here. This may just be a poltergeist. 99.9% of the things David explains sounds like your typical poltergeist. I have ruled out human spirit as the activity is far too frequent and attention craving and annoying for a human spirit. Not to mention too much energy is required for a human spirit to do the things mentioned. Also, the yellow greasy substance is usually associated with poltergeists or demons. This, however, may be a demon pretending to be a poltergeist to deceive David into getting the wrong kind of help regarding a wrongly identified entity. What is your PLAN B if the holy water does not work? Another reason why I stick with poltergeist is, because David and his sister are both teenagers. Poltergeist just LOVE teens, because of all the psychic instability a person has at that age, that it can feed off. David, I really hope all of this helps. Shlain
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Sorry; computers and I don't mix well. I didn't mean to post x3.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Sounds 100% demonic. Get and use lots of Catholic Holy water, and command it to depart in Jesus', Mary's and St. Michael the Archangel's names.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Hi David; 25 April 2010

My name is Jim and I am a demonologist. I live in Long Island, NY, USA. The symptoms you list are 100% demonic. Dark shadows, wisperings, which my team calls magical wisperings, night time scratchings, and all the other symptoms support this.

If Catholic, please attend Mass, receive Holy Communion, make confession, and pray the Rosary - often. If not Catholic, get a lot of Catholic Holy water, and use it - especially at night.

The psychic hours are from 9 pm - 6 am, and angelic trash are most active during this time. 3 am, especially, because it mocks and inverts the hour Our Lord died on the Cross. Command these vile things to depart, and use the names of Jesus, Mary (whom it hates but also fears), and St. Michael the Archangel.

It will work, but it may take time. The ultimate goal of the demonic is always the same - posession. The old boy never changes his m.o., but our world often denies both God and the Devil. He feels that he has a free playing field. He does not. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, should you need more counsel, which I give pro bono. God bless you, and be careful; it's going to fight, I assure you.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Hi David; 25 April 2010

My name is Jim, and I am a demonologist. I live on Long Island, New York, USA. I must tell you that you are experiencing classic, and heavy, demonic infestation. Dark shadows, growling, wisperings, which my team calls 'magical wisperings', night time scratchings, and all the other symptoms are 100% demonic.

The psychic hours are from 9 pm - 6 am, and angelic trash are most active during these times. 3 am especially, because it inverts and mocks the hour Our Lord died on the Cross. If Catholic, I suggest frequent Mass attendance, receipt of Holy Communion, confession, and Holy Rosary.

Wheteher Catholic or not, please get and use copious amounts of Catholic Holy water, especially at night. Also, command these vile things to depart, using the names of Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel.

Trust me; it will work, but sometimes it does take time. Do fight back, because the ultimate goal of the demonic is posession. The old boy never changes his m.o., but our world mocks anyone who believes in God or the Devil. He's almost gor a free field. Almost, but never totally. God bless and good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com. Please email me, should you have any more problems; it will fight, I promise you.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
I am no expert, David, that I promise you. Thus far I have been 'fortunate' to only have dealt with earthbound spirits and nothing evil. Each time you give us more information on what is going on at your place, the more I am convinced that this is not an earthbound spirit you are dealing with. That stuff that oozes out of your walls and doors is really not a good sign. The thing with poltergeists are that they simply exist! They were not human at one point in time and their only purpose is to make things really uncomfortable for their victims. This might sound strange, but from what I read it seems that you have been getting the "lighter" side of a poltergeist. They can be incredibly violent to the point of choking and throwing things around. There was one case where a little girl and her family were the victims of a poltergeist and she ended up in the emergency room for stitches, because the poltergeist threw the hamster cage on top of her head while she was sleeping. It is also starting to sound more and more demonic to me as you go on. As I said, I'm no expert. I'm only a sensitive/Intuitive, but you should get in contact with a poster on here called JIMD. He's a Demonologist. I will leave him a post so that he can read up on your story and maybe give better advise than I can. Promise me one thing though - DO NOT PROVOKE THIS ENTITY! Do not even communicate with it as this may make matters worse. It is obviously trying to get your attention with everything its doing. Goodluck! Shlain
david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Thank you Shlain, I have considered your comments and agreed with what you have said.
I think I will use the white sage incense as I am slightly familiar with this. Anyway you are right about the entity I am going to a medium in about two weeks to find out anyway. I did not hear anything scary last night but I did hear a clicking noise from the kitchen until I went to bed. My sister said it sounded like someone kept flicking the kettle on. And when I got up this morning to have a cup of coffee the kettle was bone dry. (I always leave about a liter of water in there and seeing I was the first one awake this looks like another event). Umm also you seem to be a big expert on this stuff, in the past we have had an oily substance drip down the walls of our house that was a kind of yellowish - red colour. It also forms on the top of door frames. I think this has happened ever since we moved in. Because it is an old house I thought it may have been a leak in the roof whereby dirty water would pool in the ceiling and later drip down the walls leaving a reddish - yellow streak behind. When I went to clean it up with a sponge I noticed the substance was greasy and required a lot of detergent to remove. It was also dripping from rooms in other parts of the house where the roof is different as it is a later addition to the house. And as a solar water heater was leaking there in the past before it was removed it has also been proven as leak proof. Which means that the streaks left there cannot be from a leaking roof. Could I ask can poltergeists do that sort of thing? And also about two months ago. I woke up in the morning and went to get out of bed when I saw a black flash in front of me. I sat on the bed for a few seconds wondering "did I just see what I think I saw" and then a stack of documents (assignments forms etc) that I had neatly stacked on my desk (my desk is next to my bed) just flew of and went everywhere. I noticed when I saw those "eyes" about a week ago that they looked like they belonged to something short. Now I am a short person and whatever that thing was it was shorter than me. If this was a poltergeist apparition does the entity always appear at the height it was in life or can it change its physical appearance? Thank you for your time.๐Ÿ˜Š
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
David, I want you to know that this entity in your house is NOT your deceased family member. A loved one would never torture you the way this entity is doing unless this person was down right nasty and a real piece of work while still alive. The advice Trudy gave you is all that I can think of too even though I have more a New Age belief system - if you know what I mean. You can also use burning sage brush instead of olive oil. Make sure the smoke reaches every corner of your house including inside closets and cupboards and under beds, as you walk through your home with the sage, blessing and cleansing it. See it as spring cleaning your home and cleaning away cobwebs so that spiders (or entities in your case) can't park themselves in corners you might have missed. Goodluck! Shlain
david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
To robertar, Moongrim, Shlain, and Trudy44 thank you for commenting and thank you for your help. The events became more Intense since last night. And it also feels like something is "biting" me or pinching me really hard. (I think it is pinching me) I have read stories like this before where people say they can see bite marks but I can't see anything, all I can say is that it really hurts. I have also noticed that I hear more scratching at night. Before I heard it every five days or so and now I hear it all night. (It only happens after 10pm)
Robertar: I have dealt with hauntings in the past and I am not really that scared of spirits as long as they leave me alone I will leave them alone. I had a family member die recently and I am quite happy if he hangs around. I don't really want to clear all spirits from the house such as family members who may be there which I am afraid may happen with something like an exorcism. Thank you for your help.
Moongrim: Thank you for your advice, I have always wondered why people particularly older generations have an iron horseshoe on the front door. (I think I may try this myself) Thank you for your help.
Shlain: To answer your question yes me and my sisters are both teenagers (she is a few years younger than I am) and the stuff that has happened to her has become more frequent since yesterday, She was talking about hearing scratching near her (which has also happened to me) and when we were both sitting in the lounge room on different lounges at right angles to each other. I then heard very loud scratching from right behind her on the wall. Unsurprisingly she completely freaked out and I paid the entity attention it was probably trying to evoke from us. Since then the events have become more intense. Thank you for your help.
Trudy44: Thank you for your advice it is much appreciated. Will this advice only remove the bad entity from the house? Do you know if burning something like white sage incense helps in warding evil spirits from the house?, Do I need to get a particular type of olive oil? (I have got cooking olive oil) (Sorry this is a stupid question) Thank you for your help.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Dear David,
Here is my Christian advise. This is my technique for spiritual warfare.

1. Pray to God for help. Do not pray to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude9

2.Put the armor of God on. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3. Read the Bible out loud. Read your favorite Bible passages. Here are some of my favorite verses. John 3:16-17,John 14:6, Philippians 2:9-11, Colosians 2:15, 2 Timothy 1:7, Romans 8:26-39, 1 John 4:1-18. The book of Psalms is also a very good book.

4. Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God. Pray over it and ask God to bless it. Anoint every door and window in your room. Put some oil on your finger make the sign of the cross on your door and window with the oil. As you are anointing say " I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room of your house.

6.Go to a door that leads to the outside. Open it and command the demonic forces to leave your apartment or house in the name of Jesus. Close the door and anoint it.

7. Do this once a week for 1-2 months, then do it once a month for 6 months. Then do it once a year.

I hope this helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š โค ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Hey david. Wow it really sounds like you indeed have a poltergeist or a very mischievous spirit. From the things that you've explained happen, it does seem more poltergeist. Are you or your sister between the ages of 10-19? I know that poltergeist activity is usualy centered around teens. It could be a psychic manifestation from either of you especialy if you are going through a rough time and you are troubled. It may also be that a spirit was drawn to you, because of this. I have never dealt with poltergeists and I may be wrong, but from what I have read about poltergeists, this sounds like one. Its definitely paranormal.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Spirits, and nasty spirits in particular seem to not like the presence of cold iron.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
By you last comments, it seems that you then want some spirits to be there?

What do you consider to be "over the top"?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: