You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Fear Of Unknown Brings No Gain But You Better Think Again

Real Ghost Stories

Fear Of Unknown Brings No Gain But You Better Think Again

 

A friend of mine was upset because his girl's dad did not agree to his proposal. Lost in thought he went on a long drive to the beach road. He never realized that the time was 11 PM in the night when he started back home.

A young girl aged around ten asked him for a lift. He was on his bike. Subconsciously he gave lift and once City premises neared he asked the girl as to where she needed a drop. To his utter surprise, he found the girl missing. Worried if she fell during the bumpy drive, he went all the way to the beach. The attempt proved futile and he came back in hope that someone else coming in opposite direction might have given the girl a lift.

Once he was about to reach the City premises, someone patted on his back and to his horror it was the girl and she asked him to stop nearby. He was terrified and paralyzed and rammed into a compound wall of a nearby under construction building. Even as he was lying wounded subconscious on the road, the girl came looked into his eyes gave a wicked laugh and walked into the sea shore. He was left on the road until a passer by admitted him into the nearby hospital and we got to know this only next day.

He was only able to speak a word next day evening even as all of us were petrified by this horrific narration. The city was Vizag.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ladcameo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-14)
Yeah beaches,ponds,forests these are mostly haunted places as no one goes there at night. But your friend is a FOOL. WHAT WOULD A 10 YEAR GIRL ALONE DO AT 11PM. In india even big girls are not allowed to do so.
Well its scary but when he went back to search her, he should have thought how did she came to the beach at midnight.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
I think when he said subconciously in the sense without thinking or you can say as in trance state he was giving lift to her. I guess so...cann't be sure
tibrewalmanav1 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
I kind of heard this story before also. It was because some years ago a died with an accident with a drunk motorcycle driver
when she tried get a lift. So now she scares all who pass by at late hours
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
(He was only able to speak a word next day evening "even as") refers to these two events taking place at the same time. And I'd still like to know the part of - how "exactly" did the girl ask him for a ride? Was she setting there beside him when he got back on his bike and said "hey, would you give me a ride back into town?" which would have made me ask how long she'd been setting there and how did she get there. Or did he ride by her and she shouted " come back here and give me a ride." or was he riding his bike and stopped for some reason and she just walked up on him and asked for a ride? And also about the part where he says- "Subconsciously he gave her a lift" what does that mean exactly?
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
The man in this story indeed not gain anything, only more fear of the unknown, hehehe...

Vulcan, it takes time to gather what a person seeks, so it must have been some days before he regained his courage to speak out what he experienced. Common sense, eh?

I too have a question, was it a bicycle or motorbike? Both of these transports have the same short-term name bike.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Vulcan: I think they mean he wasn't able to talk until the next day?...Or something... 🤔
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I was wondering the same thing as you vulcan. Was it a bicycle or a motorcycle? You also came up with some other very good questions vulcan that I hope ladcameo will be so kind to answer.

This story, although very creepy just screams urban legend to me. Sorry, but thanks for sharing it.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Was this a bicycle or motorcycle? And by drive I guess you meant he rode his bike a long way to the beach road. And since obviously you've talked to him since this event, how "exactly" did the girl ask him for a ride? Was she setting there beside him when he got back on his bike and said "hey, would you give me a ride back into town?" which would have made me ask how long she'd been setting there and how did she get there. Or did he ride by her and she shouted " come back here and give me a ride." or was he riding his bike and stopped for some reason and she just walked up on him and asked for a ride? I also find it kind of confusing when you say "Subconsciously he gave her a lift" what does that mean exactly? And one more thing, you say that,"He was only able to speak a word next day evening even as all of us were petrified by this horrific narration." If all he could say was one word, who told you everything that had happened?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: