You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The White Blob

Real Ghost Stories

The White Blob

 

When I was seven years old, I had a supernatural experience. My mom, dad and I were visiting my aunt because she had just had her first son, who shortly thereafter died, he hadn't even reached his first birthday, but that is unrelated.

I went to the bathroom, and shut the door behind me. The door got stuck and wouldn't open. A figure appeared in the mirror, it was kind of a white blob, about the height of an average male, but it wasn't of this world. Every sound seemed muted. I was so frightened, I began to cry. My dad and uncle tried to open the window, but that too was stuck. It only lasted for maybe, thirty seconds, maybe less. When the figure went away, everything went back to normal, I could hear again and the door popped open a little. I never went back into that house and get the creeps every time I go anywhere near it. My aunt moved, several times. But hardly anyone [excluding my dad] believes me.

Someone said that this could have been a reoccurring phenomenon, but that made no sense to me. Another suggested that because there had been so much misery and even death linked to the house, that it was haunted. I don't want to say that I am psychic, but I was the only one to have troubles in the house, with the exception of my aunt's baby dying, but that may have happened anyways.

Mirrors have always been linked to paranormal activity just as cameras have, so I must say, if anyone can tell me anything about what happened, I would be very thankful.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Poysinedfaerie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Well from everything you said in your message, it sounds like to me, you had a demon in the bathroom. Was the bathroom, really cold?

Anyway that was very scarry I'm sure.

Don't you just hate it when people don't believe one word you say about supernatural.

Take care,

Walter 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: