You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Not So Friendly Ghosts 3

Real Ghost Stories

Not So Friendly Ghosts 3

 

A few weeks ago, I submitted a story. I would like to add on to it, because I feel that I left out some very crucial information.

In the last story, I suggested that what I am seeing now, is some of what I experienced at my old house (Which is explained in my first story).

I can understand why the majority of the people said that the two were unrelated. From what my stories said, at my old house, it was what seemed to be an intelligent haunting. What I am experiencing now, is without a doubt a demon. The reason I left out the information I am about to share, is because it was rather personal, but it is getting to the point where I just want to know what is going on, and I believe that this information is crucial to finding out exactly what IS going on. (That's enough rambling, now on to the real story. [which will be rather long because I'm combining the two, so sorry!])

I moved from Texas to Louisiana when I was only a few months old. We moved into a large old house out in the country. It was rather secluded, and somewhat run-down, but the man who owned it had gone bankrupt, and it was just too good of an offer to pass up.

While they were fixing the house, odd things started to happen. My mom and dad had heard that when renovating a house, often resting spirits are awakened by the activity. So they figured that if it WAS in fact haunted, that things would soon quiet down. It didn't. My father often heard a baby cry at night. Since I was a young baby, he thought it was me, but when he would go check, it would often stop right before he came to my door. There were hardly ever signs that I had been crying. There was the thought that maybe I was just making noises, and not really crying, but sometimes I would be on the other side of the house, or not even home. It always came from my room.

When I turned 2 or 3, my dad started working overseas. So there was me, my mother, and my older brother and sister all living in the house.

They heard things such as whispering, and my sisters' boyfriend woke up one night and saw all of the drawings at the bottom of my closet floating in the air and being tossed to the side and being looked through. My electronic toys and also things that had to be wound up would stare going off in the night.

Things always seemed to be happening in my room, the hallway leading to my room, and the staircase- right across from my room.

Between the ages of 3 and 4, my life was a nightmare. My brother started acting strange. All throughout that year, he sexually abused me.

When my mother found out what he was doing, he said that voices were telling him things. Figuring he was just making excuses, she took him to the hospital and counseling to see if anything was wrong- sure enough- they found nothing wrong.

When I entered kindergarten, my sister graduated and moved out, and my brother, who couldn't even look me in the eye, so ashamed of what he did, moved out also.

One day when my mom and I were cleaning out my brother's room, I came across one of his journals. He talked of the voices that he heard, and even claimed to have seen glowing eyes in the night on numerous occasions.

When I was in the first grade, my mom and I moved out of the house to a small town a few hours away. We didn't sell the house, so we would go visit it frequently. When we would come on the weekends, I wouldn't stay at the house. If felt evil if that makes sense. I just didn't feel safe there. I missed living in my big beautiful house, but I just couldn't bring myself to stay there.

At the end of my first grade year, we moved back to the house, and I stayed my whole second grade year there. It felt so weird there.

Things would be moved, we would see shadows, and my mom even saw a full bodied apparition of a woman standing on the stairs.

There was obviously a mother and a daughter. If not that, it was definitely a woman and a young child.

One night, I had a dream where my mom and I were brutally murdered by three men of the Vietnamese type. I ignored it, figuring it was just a nightmare.

My mom and I were talking about all of the things that happened at the house a few years after moving out, and she started telling me about something that she experienced one night. She woke up and heard a struggle. The voices of a woman and child were obvious, and she heard voices of a few men. The language was something of the Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese type. I had NEVER told her about my dream prior to that conversation.

We had spoken to a priest before, but he told us to simply keep holy water and crosses in every room. Before moving my mom decided that we should go a step further and get the house blessed. No more than a month later, before we got the chance to, my dad said that we had to sell the house. My mom could have gotten a lawyer, but I wanted to leave. I couldn't stand it there anymore. It was horrifying. Occurrences were becoming more frequent, and I just didn't enjoy living there.

I don't know about you, but I find it rather strange that my mother and I were the longest ones to stay there, and there was the ghost of an older woman and a young child (who seemed to grow older with me).

Now, what I believe I am seeing now, ties in to what my brother was experiencing at the old house.

It all started the night after my friend got hit by a car. He wasn't killed, but simply fractured his back in several places. It was done on purpose, so naturally I was extremely nervous that something could happen again. I didn't sleep for about a week because I was so paranoid, and when I did sleep, I had nightmares of ghosts and demons killing my boyfriend and I (I don't know why exactly my boyfriend was in my dreams because he hasn't experienced anything).

One morning, I was in the kitchen fixing something to eat. I glanced outside through my door, and saw a black shadow in the shape of a man. I looked back, and it was gone. I considered the fact that I hadn't slept in a few weeks, and simply ignored what I thought I had just seen.

The nightmares continued. No more than a week after "seeing" the shadowy man, he was back. And this time I was sure. Everybody has those dreams where they are falling, or perhaps being grabbed, and they jump and wake up. I felt something grab my ankle, and I woke myself up from jumping so violently. I sat up to grab a drink of water from my nightstand, and when I looked back, there was a black shadow in the shape of a man near the foot of my bed, where my legs had been. I blinked a few times and it was gone, but I remained frozen. I broke down crying, and needless to say, I did not sleep that night.

About two months passed, and nothing happened. I began to think that maybe what had happened was just a realistic nightmare. But I was quickly convinced that it wasn't. I was at my mom's boyfriend's house, a few hours from where I live. We all slept in the same room. They were in their bed, and I was on the couch. I was sleeping rather well, when I suddenly woke up. I thought nothing of it because I wake up around 2 times a night to get something to drink or maybe go to the bathroom. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just lay back down and tried to go back to sleep.

Just as I was dozing off, something grabbed my shoulder. I was facing the back of the sofa, so without looking back I assumed it was my mom and muffled "Leave me alone. Go away. I'm sleeping." Then I heard "No. I'm never leaving." It was the most evil voice I have ever heard in my life. It was nothing like in the horror movies. It gives me the chills just thinking of the voice. It was a deep, growl.

About two months had passed, and I had not seen the shadowy figure. I had dreams where I become possessed. I lay in my bed violently shaking and moaning. I woke up both times because I could feel myself shaking.

I have seen it one time since then, which is a new occurrence since my last story. I was walking on the beach with my dog. (Last time I can do that for a while because of the oil spill. Anyway) I took out my phone to take a picture of our shadows, and there was an extra shadow. There were no trees or houses around, and plus I was by the shore. There was nothing there. My phone wasn't messing up. It wasn't a black spot, it was clearly a shadow. I could see the water and sand through it.

I was talking to my sister, and she has also seen the shadowy figure, and had nightmares just like me. So that means that me, my brother, and my sister have all seen shadowy figures (my brother obviously experiencing more than my sister and I have).

I am really sorry for how long this is, but going from simply hearing a baby crying at night, to THIS, is just weird. People have said that it is perhaps a family curse. If anyone has actually taken the time to read this, I would really appreciate whatever suggestions or comments you may have. I want this to stop, but I feel helpless.

Other hauntings by hannahbmarie101

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hannahbmarie101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
Unraveled Secrets: I never dug there. I moved away when I was in the second grade, and didn't think about it. I plan on going back and saying something like I buring something there when I was little and need it?

Thealoneone: The first house that I lived in may have been attached to ghosts, but I don't think that my current one is. I have seen the shadow not only at my house, but a few hours away at someone elses house, and on the beach.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
From what I can guess is that that house is attached to these demons/ghosts. I suggest that you move away, and let them have the house.
UnraveledSecrets (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Have you ever tried digging around that tree or another part of your old house?
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
And when I woke up this morning, the clocks in my room had the same time as every other one in the house. They weren't an hour or so behind like they had been a few hours prior to me getting up for school. I didn't change them back.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
HarleyDuffman3000, you jinked me! Kidding. But seriously, I saw it again last night. So I went to bed at 10:53. A few hours later, I suddenly woke up breathing heavily as if I had just had a nightmare, but I hadn't. (Maybe I did and just didn't remember my dream) but I woke up freaked out with no cause from what I could tell. I layed down on my back to just stare at the ceiling for a bit (I just do that and think a lot), and there was a black shadow there hovering over me. This would be the second time I saw the shadow, so like the last time I just blinked and hoped that it would disappear. It didn't. I blinked and blinked and blinked and it started getting closer to me. Like moving in. I shot up and turned on the light, and it was gone. I checked my alarm clock to see what time in the night it was, and it was still 10:53. The clock on my wall said 10:53. My phone said 10:53. I knew I had been sleeping for a while, and that couldn't have been right, so I got up and checked the clock in the kitchen. It said 12:03. My T.V. Said 12:04. My mom's alarm clock 12:03. I just thought maybe all of the clocks in my room all got messed up at the same time. (What are the odds of that, but I hate jumping to the conclusion that it's this thing.)
So when I woke up today thinking that maybe I had just seen the clock wrong before I went to bed, I called my boyfriend to see what time I had called him (I always call him when I'm laying down about to go to sleep.) He said I called him at 10:54. (Not all clocks have the same time obviously, but still it's around the same time.)
I called him right after I saw the thing to tell him about it, but he didn't answer. The missed call was from 12:03.

I sleep in practically complete darkness. My windows have blinds and shutters on them, so there was no light that could have gotten into my room, and plus, the shadow would have been cast against the wall. It was directly on the side of my bed.
Just like I said earlier, it comes when I start feeling comfortable again. I have been talking to you guys for the past few days, so I felt a lot better and sure enough...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
I suggest moving in with your sis just for the summer. See how things go.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Who let the trolls out?
Hannahbmarie, this entity can be overcome. Permanently. Keep on fighting 😊.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Hannah, good on you sweet heart, you remind me of my own daughter, I can tell through your comments your not the type of individual to dwell in your own sorrows and that's the frame of mind you will need when moving forward in your own life, I know this is easy to say because for me it took a lot of years to overcome, if you can remove the fear from the surface, underneath you will see that there is no cause to fear at all, good luck Hannah wish you all the best

Aussie 😁
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
I'm sorry to hear all the struggles that you have had, I have a 19 year old daughter which I believe gives me a better understanding on what you are saying about your relationship with your mom; It's really tought, but trust me, your mom might not know how to react either, I mean, all moms have their children's best interest in heart, just sometimes we are clouded by tons of "stuff" 😳, it seems to me that this demon/ghost is abusing you since he knows you are just a small girl with a not very strong support system, I would suggest you to find a way to become a stronger person, through church or any other activity that empowers you, and then, tell it to go to hell and leave you alone!, also, I know you have your friends, but you can try going with your sis for a while, if you don't like it, you can always go back, your friends won't go anywhere 😁, be brave (which, by reading your story, I know you are), you just have to embrace it ❤,
If you need to talk, you are welcome to write me on my personal email,

All the best,
Claudia
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Hannah: I'm sure she's thinking the same thing as you about how simple things used to be 😊...

So try this experiment:...Get a coloring book and some crayons and sit down and color with your Mom!...Even if the conversation doesn't turn to anything serious, it'll be fun!

Let me know how it goes... ❤
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
I do think that my mom has my best interests at heart MOST of the time. Although she doesn't exactly get her points across very well, trust me. I know it has to be hard for her being a single mom. She hasn't done a bad job raising me, but as far as my outlook on life, she didn't teach me that. Well in a way, she did. I learned it from trying my best to not be like her. I really don't want it to seem like I'm just talking a bunch of smack about my mom, but I really don't have anyone to talk to, and you seem to understand. I always talk to my sister because she know exactly how I feel living with mom, but she always wants me to move with her. I don't want to leave my friends here.

As far as a heart-to-heart talk, I can't do it. I just can't. She doesn't listen to me and she doesn't let me explain myself. She wonders why I don't talk to her. Life was so simple when we used to color together and I was her little angel. I don't know what happened.

Anyway, what do you mean sensitive to the other side? I understand what you mean to a certain extent. I am obviously somewhat sensitive because of all this stuff.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Hannah: Sounds like the typical mom-daughter relationship... I think she does have your best interests at heart... Your outlook is really good, and that you realize there is always someone worse off than you shows she didn't do so bad raising you...That's one point that's hard to drive home to kids, nowadays...

It's hard to say if all of your experiences are related to that one particular entity, though...

May I suggest you have a heart-heart, woman to woman talk with your Mom?...I feel a lot of this negativity may stem from her feeling of guilt, that she didn't recognize what was happening... Maybe she needs to hear from your lips that you don't blame her?...I think SHE needs help to get passed it...

All that aside, I believe you are sensitive to the other side... This guy's keeping you from helping anyone else... Try one or more protective stones... They really aren't expensive, and what could it hurt?...

Keep us posted... The best to you always ❤
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Aussiedaz: A lot of this could be from fear, but I know for a fact that fear isn't the only thing that has been following me. I'm trying to stay strong. I know that I have a lot of good things going for me. I'm at the top of my class, class president, all that good stuff. If this crap would just stop! It just gets sooo hard to concentrate sometimes.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
scrapmetalkitten: Thank you, but please don't say that you're sorry. I won't say that I had the most glamorous childhood between all of that and my family seeing things, but as I told zzsgranny- there are worse off people. I do hope that one day it will be gone. I am almost certain that one day it will be gone; but the question is when will it be gone? (Maybe when I move out, and I'm away from my mom's negative energy?)
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
zsgranny: My relationship with my mom is far from great, but it's not horrible. There are people far worse off than me, so I'm thankful for the moments that we do get along. I do have a few outlets. I draw a lot, I'm in the BETA club in school, involved with the community, I play softball (which is probably my best outlet because I get all of my energy out, but the season is over.) Other than that, I'm just a laid back person. I occaisionally hang out with friends, not much though because they tend to get into that drama stuff (Ugh.)
I don't blame myself for what happened, but I can't believe that I let it happen all that time. I was so little and didn't know better. I thought it was normal. So I guess I do blame myself in a way? I have forgiven my brother, but I feel like my mom really hasn't. Anytime I get upset or I'm having a bad day, she immediately thinks that THAT is what's bothering me. Like a few years ago I developed a fear of?hairballs? (I don't know... They just gross me out) And she was immediately like "Oh no! Is it because your brother had hair down there?"
Anytime I visit him (which is hardly ever) Mom always asks if I'm uncomfortable around him. The thought of what happened usually hadn't even crossed my mind until she said something. I guess she's watching out for me, but I wish she would leave it alone. She keeps saying "Oh! You're in denial." I'm not. I clearly know what happened, but I would like to live a normal life without being reminded all the time. Okay... Sorry for ranting.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Well, Hannah, I'm not sure why I get a "father-vibe" from this. Older male relation in any case. It is just a gut feeling. Maybe the feeling is connected to your brother, I'm not sure.
It would be best if you could face this as a united family. I also understand sometimes that isn't 100% possible. Sometimes we just have to march forward the best we can on our own. This site is full of helpful people though, and we can support you as best as people on the internet are able.
It's good to hear that the activity has lessened. Fill your life with positive things as Granny and Aussie said. With enough positive in your heart and mind, there won't be room for negative to try to work on you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Hannah; I agree with granny, you need to shift your focus of the paranormal and redirect your energy for a positive feed, there has been to much trauma in your life as it is and although I don't dispute some of these experiences are paranormal, I feel some of them are created through your own fears and sensitivity, the power of the mind is a powerful tool... You poor child, I suspect some deception of fear and internal betrayal has led you to where you are at the moment, wish you all the best stay strong kid life will get better,

Daz😁
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Sorry to hear about your story. That is very sad the situation you had to endure all those years. I am happy you are trying to make some sense out of your life, and trying to explain some of the things that happened to you. I have seen many shadow figures in my life since I was a small child, but none have exclusively followed or harrassed me like the one you are talking about. I feel that at some point you will find a way to get rid of it permanantly. I would be forceful in telling it that it can no longer be a part of your life and it is no where allowed near you or your family.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Hannah: Sweety, I feel for you...How's YOUR relationship with your mom?...

I agree with the others and may I add: Utimately, we are responsible for our own peace of mind... Maybe you've been able to forgive your brother, but have you released yourself?...Not that there's any thing to forgive yourself for, but in these situations, a lot of times there is a feeling of self blame...

You definately need to get on a more positive path... Try a creative outlet: sewing, crafting, writing, painting, sculpting... Anything that will help you gain a sense of self worth... Try to stay positive... I know it's easier said than done... Try to get away from all the hustle and bustle of daily life... Some quiet time for you... Even if it's just a nice long bath... One of our posters, DeviousAngel, suggests sea salt in your bath to repel negativity... When you feel negativity trying to push in, push back!...Don't be afraid to tell it where to go...

My advice would go along with BadJuuJuu's...But, it's all in where your faith is...

I hope this is resolved soon, for your sake... ❤
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
I'm 16, and living with my mom, who isn't spirutal, but at the same time isn't against it, and would have no problem if I would decide to go to church. I do believe in God, but I don't go to the normal Sunday mass, etc. As far as family unity, there is none here. I live with my mom who doesn't allow me to see my sister. My sister who is now old enough to make her own decisions doesn't want to talk to her anymore, and I really don't blame her at all. I'm not saying my mom is horrible, but as I said before, she isn't supportive, and she's the kind of person that isn't ever satisfied. Nobody needs a person constantly telling them that they aren't good enough. My brother is in Iowa, and my dad in Florida. ANYWAY what I'm getting at is that there is no way that this family can come together, unless I can wait a few years- which I definately will, but my mom won't be there.
There isn't a doubt in my mind that this entity is connected in some way to me and my brother's past. I have heard that some teenagers experience things because they're body is changing. Maybe since I am becoming a "young woman" it is attracted to some kind of energy that I'm giving off? My brother was about 14 when that stuff happened, and I can't recall how old my sister was when she started to have nightmares, but she was in her late teens, early 20's.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Don't recall if you said how old you are or if you are believe in Christ. Your age might matter to the degree that your father/mother are responsible for your spiritual well being. The person who noted that family unity is important is right - if some of them allow themselves to be used by evil, your family might still well suffer regardless of what you do.

Though you feel that the sexual abuse might not matter at this point, spiritually it might be giving the entity some access to you.

Please consider asking God to help you and your family. Other people people have suffered like yours, and been healed.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
I will try to get some of the things you mentioned, BadJuuJuu. However, it will be kind of hard because I can't drive yet, and I'm not telling my mom about it. She's far from the supportive type. I'll try the salt.
Is there a reason that you feel it could be the cause of my father or grandfather, or is it just a gut feeling?
When my dad went overseas as I said in my story, he never came back. Well, he came back, but mom didn't want him anymore. So he's been gone since I was about 5. I don't really know my grandfather on my dad's side. And my grandfather on my mom's side passed away last April.
My dad is a very heavy Christian now, and denies that any of this happened (him hearing the crying, and seeing shadows) but I have IN WRITING everything that he experienced.
Things have basically stopped except for the shadow on the beach. I have had only a few nightmares in the past few months. I try not to worry about it, because I figure that's what it wants, but it everytime I let my guard down, it comes back literally within the week.

Jazzeyjay: My brother and I did go to counceling when I was around 4 and 5. So, until now, that really hasn't been an issue with me. He lives in Iowa, far away. I just went visit him in Iowa for Thanksgiving. That was the first time I had seen him in about 5 years- since Hurricane Katrina. I of course have my bad days, but nothing that I feel would trigger this. Maybe I'm wrong though- I'm open to all thoughts and possibilities.

I keep hearing that negative energy draws evil. Yes, there is a lot of negative energy in my house, however I'm doing exceptionally well in school, I don't drink or anything like that, so being that I'm not involved with this negative energy, I don't see why it is attracted to me. 😕
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
hannahbmarie101: Thank you for sharing that story with us. I took a lot of courage to open up to strangers and tell something so personal.

I feel like you and your family need to go get some therapy to deal with what happened to you. You and your brother need some assistance with this issue first because Family is #1 before all other things, spirits, demons and the whatever else is going on the family needs to be taken care of first. This is an absolute must. I feel for you, your brother and the whole family. I know it is hard for him to look at you., no brother has any right knowing his sister in that way. I'm sure with some therapy, you and your family will be able to heal in a way that will induce you all with the strength and courage to go forward and fight whatever it is that is tormenting your family. You Can Not fight something like this with baggage still hovering over you, if you know what I mean! This gives whatever this thing is Power over you because it is feeding off of all of that negative energy that's attached to the molestation.

I will pray for you and your family, but please, please do not go forward until you've taken care of the issue with your family first! Your family has to be United when you try to get rid of this entity! Remember, the family unit must be strong and intact! When dealing with entities, they know when there is negativity and they will use it against you to weaken you and divide you as a family.
I pray that the Lord will build a fortress around you and your family and protect you all with the White Light of the Holy Spirit!

Thank you,
Jazzeyjay
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
I had really hoped this would have stopped hassling you by now. Demons are rather out of my league, but I'll offer what advice I can. Mind you, I'm not a Christian, so my advice will be different from what you've heard at church.
First, try to visualize yourself shielded by a positive white light. Nothing can break that barrier, nothing can touch you. Imagine all the love and protection that the universe has to offer is surrounding you in this light.
Second, clean your home the old-fashioned soap and water way. After the home is physically clean, spiritually clean it by burning white sage (available at any new age store like Earthbound) in every room. Work in as clockwise a fashion through the rooms as your house design allows, ending with the front door. Visualize the smoke from the sage driving out any negative forces. After cleansing each room with the sage, stop at the doorway and announce that the room is now clear of any negativity. When you have cleansed the front room, announce at the front door that the house is now cleansed.
Thirdly, you will draw a salt seal at every door and window that opens outside. Draw a line of salt at the bottom of each door and window. When I do this I usually say something along the lines of "By salt and will this door/window is sealed. Let none who mean harm pass." It's also not a bad idea to draw a line of salt around the house, moving in a clockwise motion. You can chant something like "by salt and will this area is sealed. Let none who mean harm pass." The circle around the house is optional, but recommended. I would strongly suggest drawing a line of salt across your bedroom door, and a circle of salt around your bed.
Some protective crystals are also an idea. Jet is a good one. It is formed from fossilized wood and resembles coal. It protects from violence and illness, and has been used as a protection against dark entities. A general rule of thumb with crystals is that dark stones like jet, onyx, and smokey quartz are guards against negativity. Jet jewelry should be set in silver. Clear quartz is an excellent all-purpose crystal, and accentuates the power of other stones. Rose quartz is a great choice to go along with any other crystals you choose. Rose quartz projects feelings of love, well-being, and calmness. It helps to settle frayed nerves. Also, burning a black candle (craft stores like hobby lobby sell them year round) is supposed to repel evil. Burn a white candle at the same time as the black one.
Any time you feel threatened try to visualize that shield of white light. As you have mentioned before that you're Catholic, throw in little holy water wherever you feel it's appropriate. Nag your priest until he does something. It's best to work within your own belief system as much as possible. Faith is what keeps evil at bay. Hold fast to your faith, whatever you may have faith in. Don't give up. Don't give in. You're stronger than this evil.
I can't help but wonder how this thing got attached to you and your siblings in the first place. Granted, demons are not an area I've devoted a lot of study to, but it seems like there must have been some trigger. I keep feeling a father vibe, as if the trigger has got something to do with a father or grandfather type. Maybe figuring out what brought it in would be a key to throwing it out.
I hope this leaves you alone soon.
Brightest Blessings

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: