You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Night Time Terror & Pleasure

Real Ghost Stories

Night Time Terror & Pleasure

 

I'm currently 20 years old and living in my hometown (Zagreb) with my family (my mom, dad and younger sister, we also have a dog). Through the years no one has ever seen or heard anything weird or paranormal occur in our house. No unexplainable noises, footsteps coming from nowhere, whispering, objects weren't moving around or shaking, nothing. So what happened to me was quite unexpected. There were no previous signs of some spirit or entity making us company. Well, accept me being paranoid sometimes. Before telling the story I have to mention a few things about myself. I had no sexual experience of any kind before those events. I wasn't kissed or touched, nothing! I was (and still am) a virgin. So now to the story.

One night about 2 years ago while I was just starting to fall asleep (but was still awake) I felt a light pressure on top of me. I was lying on my stomach, so the pressure was on my back (I always sleep on the stomach or the side). It was light at first, but after a few seconds it rapidly started to increase and expand. It felt like there was a grown elephant standing on top of me. I instantly thought I was having a nightmare and tried to wake up. That's when I realized that I was paralyzed and what was happening was no dream. I was beyond terrified! I thought I was having a heart attack or was dying for some reason. I never felt an evil presence, just pure fear and panic. I was trying to move and shout, but I couldn't. Still, I was not giving up. The pressure went away after a few minutes, but it went away because it felt like letting me go, not because I shook it off. I had problems with going to sleep after that, mainly because I was so afraid that it would happen again and it did, only this time the pressure started from my feet and worked its way up all the way to my head, and it was worse than the first time.

It happened a few more times, and every time I tried snapping out of it with no success. It didn't take me long before I asked for help. I mentioned this to my friends, and Mimi (as we call her) had an idea of what could be happening. She said it was sleep paralysis. I felt much better after talking to her. Thinking I've been experiencing sleep paralysis all this time I was no longer afraid to go to sleep (even though sleep paralysis didn't explain the pressure I was feeling). So the next time I felt this pressure I didn't panic and I wasn't afraid, I figured it will last a few minutes like it usually does and I'll be able to sleep in peace once the paralysis wares off. To my big surprise not only had the pressure been far lighter that usually, but after about 10 seconds it started to "let go". Just when I was getting all happy about me really experiencing nothing more than sleep paralysis I noticed that the pressure wasn't really gone. It felt like this soft presence, it even made me feel "lighter", more relaxed. This is when it gets really weird.

Suddenly I started feeling 2 hands caressing me, and they felt quite real! Not like a human touch though. More like some kind of energy. For some reason every touch felt amazing, even when it didn't touch the "sensitive areas" (if you know what I mean). I almost immediately knew that it was a "he". My prediction was right. Not going to say what he did in detail, but I will say that the pleasure was indescribable. I could feel his lips, his tongue, hands and his ummmm... You know. For the record, he was more than gentle. These "night visits" continued for quite some time but stopped about 6 months ago.

At that time it never even occurred to me that what was happening wasn't just a really really good wet dream (I had those before, and this was nothing like it). So I never tried communicating with whatever it was which I regret now. What I've noticed is that I never heard any breathing or any kind of noises coming from it. Also I never really felt his body. He either never leaned on me, or he wasn't solid... I guess (I did mention his touch feeling like energy). After such nights I never felt weak or sleep deprived, I was just fine. I never saw him, because he would come when I was lying on my stomach (like I always do) and I really didn't bother trying to look at him, again, thinking this wasn't really happening. Also I don't remember him moving me that much or at all for that matter. And yet he could reach every part of my body. He could also "read my mind". When I thought of something I'd like him to do he started doing it that second, and just the way I wanted it. That's the biggest reason why I thought it was nothing but a dream for so long.

I eventually realized how it couldn't have been a dream (too late of course). The way he came to me was always the same. I would (for some unknown reason) wake up in the middle of the night and soon after that I would feel his presence (after about half a minute). M being an untouched virgin made it all very confusing at some point. If it were a dream how could it be so realistic? I mean, I have a good imagination, but that good? And if I dreamt it, why were we always doing it in my bed, and it looked just like in reality? What? I somehow have a wild enough imagination to make myself feel that good, but all I could think of for the script is me lying on my stomach in my bedroom while God know who is doing "it" with me? I really don't know what it was, so I would like to hear your opinion.

His effect on me was that of an incubus, just one touch could turn me on. But from what I know, he didn't feel as solid as most incubi do, according to other people... Maybe it was a spirit? But then, I thought only incubi/succubbi have that kind of ability... I really don't know. Also, i'm not claiming that it was good or bad; I'm saying it was good to me. Why? I don't know the answer for that one either. Maybe he was just using me. And what was the paralysis all about? Were there more than just one?

Anyway, thank you so much for reading my story!

Any comments and questions are welcomed!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Easy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ghosthunter1227 (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
it seems to me that it was a incubus demon not the devil, but wearing the medal sinner is talking about sounds like a good idea.
sinner (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
IT sounds like it was the devil... You need a St. Benedict Medal!

The following is a partial list of the many pious purposes of the Medal of St. Benedict.

1. It wards off from both the soul and the body all dangers arising from the devil.

2. The Medal is powerful in obtaining for sinners the grace of conversion.

3. It obtains protection and aid for persons tormented by the evil spirit, and in temptations against holy purity.

4. It procures assistance in the hour of death.

5. It has often proved an efficacious remedy for bodily sufferings, and a means of protection against contagious diseases.

6. Expectant mothers have obtained special assistance for a safe delivery.

7. In time of storms, tempests and other dangers on land and sea it has been found to be a protection.

8. Even domestic animals have been visibly aided by it when infected with disease.

My email: rvcory [at] hotmail.com
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
I once experienced the same thing from a female spirit. And yea its not a dream its true. Its just a spirit lover.
EmotionX (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
I know why he left. I was reading stories on incibi and a girl had a convo with one. And he was saying something about he found another girl so he is leaving her. But that another one might come next for her and it could be good or evil it depends. Sooo I think he left you for another girl. It's just a thought.
Shadowsofthepast (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
Succubussed the position thing might not work after all spirits are a type of energy and we as humans cannot trully a escape them unless you face your fears and basiclly tell them to GET OUT 😁
Easy (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
zzsgranny - Yeah,sure.Go ahead:)

Hallowfied - About them appearing only when you don't look for them isn't quite true, I didn't mention this but there were nights where I kinda... Called him. Well not directly, but I wanted "the dream","the sensation" or whatever to come that night, and 80% of the time he did... Of course I didn't know what I was inviting... And according to others when you let them in your life and communicate with them they get attached to you,right?But mine left with no warning even though I wanted it to stay (I wanted to keep feeling the way he made me feel,didn't know it was an incubus at that time)
It guess incubi do have a personality.

I'll just say it again, to make it totally clear... I didn't get any evil feeling from him, and I wasn't cold (you can be about 90% sure that the entity you encountered is evil if you feel a cold breeze or the air around you gets cold)
But with the paralysis and the "rape" I can't say that I'm sure that he was good...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
Ella: Have you tried submitting your story?...The submission page should be open... 😉
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Mmkay, have read through the story, and the comments, and confess that I'm totally confused. Ella, you say you have a boyfriend, and feel like something is moving inside you. Is there a chance you could be pregnant? Or is whatever you feel completely sexual in nature?
I have zero experience with succubi/incubi, but I do know that talking to spirits in general just makes them more interested in you. Do not communicate with this being if you want it to go away. Avoid seances and Ouija boards at all costs. These can be extremely dangerous when used by someone who is not experienced.
hallowfied (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
hmmm... 😕 now I'm confused ahahaha when that thing happened to me I never did think about that, (I don't even know what is a succubi that time) it appears that the moment that your looking for them, are those times that theyre not present and by the time your not expecting them that's the time theyre there... (don't qoute me on this this just what I think) because when it comes to ghost I ended up myself going to cemetery, a sort of challenge for my self, but I didn't see anything 😭 but at times I'm not expecting them... Kaput! Ahaha I can feel them T_T probably its up to them or maybe what's our intentions too... Again this is just me speaking as per my experience don't quote me on this...
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Easy you are right. Some incubi are not evil as superstitious people say. But tell me what is your gut feeling on this one. Do you think he is evIl dear?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Easy, may I borrow your page?

Ella, are you sure Succubussed gave you that advice?...I've been reading his posts for quite a while now, and his advice is very sought out on this site...I've never heard him even come close to telling someone to "kill it"...That's impossible anyway!...

Thank you Easy, and Succubussed would be the one to give you the best advice... 😊
Easy (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Ok,so many people are very religious/supersticious and believe that incubi are demons, and yes most of them didn't have their own experience.But,there are enough people who did have a very hard time dealing with an aggressive and/or abusive incubus/succubus...mine was a "nice" one so to say, but he did scare me with sleep paralysis and I didn't really agree to do "it" with him, so it was rape (in some way)...i don't know what to think... And then there's one more thing, why are they 90% (or so) of the time invisible? And even if they show themselves to you, how can you be sure if that's their real form?
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Easy, I have had experience with a Being very similar to what you describe, although mine is a female.

Most of what you will have read about Incubi/Succubi has been written by people that have never had any actual experience with one. The generally accepted idea of what these Beings are is based mostly on fear and superstition, again, written by someone who never actually met one, so you have to make up your own mind in this regard.

According to the people that I have spoken with who have also had this sort of thing happen to them, sleep paralysis, or at least the symptoms of SP do sometimes occur in conjunction with the initial contact from an Incubus or Succubus.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Hallowfied, I have to disagree with you. The more that a Human connects with one of these Beings, either through talking or willingly engaging in sex with them, the stronger their connection becomes. Every time you speak to them, or think about them, or engage with them sexually, it is as if you are beating a path between their realm and ours.

If you want it to stop, the only thing that I have ever heard of that works (SOMETIMES) from people who have had this experience that I have spoken with, is to ignore them, and avoid thinking about them.

I know that sounds difficult if not impossible, but it can be done. If you find yourself thinking about them, think about something else. If you feel their touch, shift position until you find one that they don't like and then stay in it.

If you want it to stop, do not sleep on your back, do not talk to them (out loud or in your head), and do not give in and let them have sex with you no matter how good it feels.
hallowfied (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-23)
yeah succubussed is right... I'm afraid we have no choice but either communicate with them to stop bothering us (if you really want them to stop) or rather bear with them until they stop what theyre doing...
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-23)
Ella, if you are talking about me, I did not say you have to "kill it". I never suggested any such thing, and in fact, according to what I know, these Beings are immortal and cannot be killed.
hallowfied (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
i know exactly how it feels ella yeah I had a girlfriend too... 😜
hallowfied (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
😕 I don't know what would I react, I have an experience before with same pleasure, I'm a guy though, but I agree with you easy that succubi and incubi's touch are solid, I have had this experience before when I was sitting in one of the corner in my room and it was really dark, I suddenly feel a finger touching my knee, the touch feels like her finger nails peircing through my skin so I know it was a girl, I'm a believer when it comes to spirit but that day was different, 😁 I would say that was the best experience I ever had, it was around 1:30am when this thing happen, I suddenly feel the fingers pointed on my lips its like asking me to hush! Since every touch feels like an ecstasy to me, I don't even think of it as ghost or what ever I would say I just go with the flow... Sometimes I intentionaly sit on that corner again waiting for it to comeback, but nothing... 😕 some people say careful what you wish for, I just tell them I don't care hahaha
ghost2010 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
I came across this website while trying to find information about spirits. I'm so relieved to know that other people experience the same things as I have. When I was first exposed to this I was very naive and didn't know what it was and thought it was all funny. But my experience one night in my bedroom was very scary. And when this paramormal activity continued in my bedroom, I stopped sleeping in my bedroom, and now only sleep in the living room. I feel sad sometimes that I have been exposed to this in my life, but at the same time I'm glad that I have have the common sense to see that this truly exists and that it is all real. I'm a very normal healthy person and keep this to myself because of the stigma attached to it. I pray to God continuously to keep me safe and protected from these spirits. I sense it's a very tall, heavy built man who never crossed over and wants my attention which I refuse to give. I say male because of my experience of seeing a strange almost dead human male, but lator realized that it was actually a spirit disguised in a human form. I can say these things are very dangerous. Please don't ever attempt to associate yourself with such entities even if the experience seems like it is innocuous. After this experience I practically ran to a Catholic Church. The activity has since ceased, but I sense it follows me from time to time. For those who have had similar experiences, devote a part of your time daily praying to God, and attend a good church. It literally makes a big difference and you can really feel it. May God Bless... ❤
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
Just finishing reading this post. I suggest if you really want to get rid of the entity that you find an experienced person who has done exorcisms before.
Please make sure that the person is legit because there are a lot of people out there that claim to know how to exorcise spirits but it turned out that they made things worst out of inexperienced.
The decision is yours if you want to continue the relationship or not. I trust that you will make the decision that suite you the best. ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
I think it is wrong to say these entity's can be killed. They obviously follow no rules involving gravity, mass, weight... Not to mention able to read thoughts... I doubt even if it were possible, they would allow themselves to be put into a situation that could do them harm.
Easy (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
ZiShu - You are free to believe whatever you wish, and so do I.And it just so happens that I don't agree with the whole you "got only one life and than go either to heaven or hell" idea.Why?That's another story.
What I do know is that they can obviously read your mind and have the ability to change shapes... So they can easily figure out your beliefs and use them against you. Just my opinion!It's not entirely impossible.But,I may be wrong:).
You could just write how to get rid of one here.I'm sure there are others who would like to have that information, including me. If not,that's ok.

Gothgirl-thank you:)
I don't know... It is possible that it's just taking a break (or he found another victim). Although I hope it never comes back again. I still don't know why he left... He went just like he came, with no warning and no reason (known to me).
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
My apology Easy, I were replying to you not ella and I noticed in your comment you didn't think it were real, that 's kind of what I determined all so, don't feel guilty! Its not your fault, some of these experiences happen for reasons beyond our understanding and moral standards.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
ella, I think I kind of stand alone with these types of experiences, but I can tell you, about 28 years ago, on quite a few occasions probably over two years... A sex spirit was attached to me, now to this day I'm not sure if it was real and am sitting on the fence some what... Only since I have been at this site and gone through all these stories, have I discovered others who are so convinced they are, to a point of conforming there own website, good luck to them,

If you are still a virgin and I suspect that through this experience you will remain one, I think it demonstrates that this act is not on a physical level and that is something that gives you some sort of confusion?
I'm thinking that these experiences may be happening on a spiritual level and your own body can transcend the fruits of these experiences to a point it is to good too be true,

Well you know that old saying? I have no opinion on what to do from here but either way its up to you, just my thoughts don't expect anyone to agree with me, but anyway!

Good luck
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
Ella: I just sent it... It should be there! Good luck, honey! ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
Ella: I e-mailed you the e-mail address of someone who I think is very knowledgeable on this subject... He is willing to listen to your story, and possibly help you out... Please check your e-mail! ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
That is indeed an incubus. I gained a succubus the same way you did. I continued doing things with it because I didn't know it was for real, until later I was told by different sources that it was real, and another one as well.
They caused sleep paralysis to me as well.
And yes they are demons. They say they are from Hell and one of them Satan sent to me.
I can help you get rid of it if you email me. I've rid of mine for 2 months now, no more succubi.
God Bless
Easy (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
Well,i don't think holy water would scare it away. What it WOULD do is make it more angry (knowing I'm trying to get rid of it). It (most of the time) doesn't even work for true believers so I think it won't work for me (although if it ever comes back,i'd try everything to make it go away). What I would do is ask God for help (I do believe that there's a God, but also that the truth about him and "the bad guy" has been altered through the centuries by humans, you know we tend to do that). Thanks for the advise though:).

I do believe in bad energies/spirits/entities.With what I don't agree is the definition of a demon (them being fallen angels that joined Satan)...just to be clear:)

The only reason I let it do that to me was because I didn't think it was real... If I knew about sex "demons" actually existing I wouldn't let it do that, even if the was gentle all the time... What he did,well,i didn't really agree to it, it kind of was rape and I'm aware of that... If only I knew then what I know now...i'd al least try and look at it

I am a bit scared after this... I mean, if he "found" me (so to say) why wouldn't some other one do the same. Or this time some much aggressive and abusive one? And I really don't know how to fight them... This one was extremely powerful.
What bothers me the most is that I NEVER felt the presence of evil, and I'm usually VERY sensitive to such things, but I never got that from him... He just made me feel really strong emotions.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
This is quite interesting. A incubus type ghost/demon that is composed out of energy. Seems like a sort of hybrid. Like 2 things combined. Wow.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
There are a few people here who can give you much better advice on this than what we have here so far. I have learned a couple things about these entity's...one being, religious items/prayers will not assist you in expeling them from your life. Only ignoring them, through and through, can do it. We are talking about, in your case, what sounds like incubi, not your typical demon. There seems to be a difference, and don't let anyone tell you they are one in the same. There will be a price to pay, should you decide to let your visitor pleasure you... One being the impossibility to have a human relationship... I will let those with first hand experience explain better, as I am going on what I have learned from them, myself.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled