You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Contacting Spirits Using Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Contacting Spirits Using Ouija Board

 

Hyderabad, India, This is the place I was born and bought up and still working in. I love this city. I saw this site 2 days back and I thought of sharing my real experience with you.

Ouija board this is the famous word I used to hear when I was in 12th class. Being interested in paranormal activities me and 4 of my friends (sruthi, anu, preethi and vaishali) planned to use Ouija board to contact some spirits. One fine day when anu's parents were not in we planned to stay in their house until 8pm. We informed our parents and went directly from the class.

It was around 4pm when we settled down and started to talk about the Ouija board, we didn't have one so we used some reference from the internet and prepared one. I have good artistic skills so it was assigned to me, it came out very good. It was around 4.30pm so it was pretty bright outside; selecting the darkest room in the house we removed all the hanging pictures and symbols of god. We settled down in a nice corner and referred to the internet for precautions to be taken. We made sure that we should never ask "what you want?" keeping a coin on the board we just thought of calling our dad who died when I was 7yrs old, everyone was excited and at the same time tensed and afraid of what was going to happen.

Whole heatedly we called his spirit and automatically the coin under our fingers started moving. Tears were rolling in my eyes. Some strong force was pulling the coin I asked "dad is that you?" the coin moved on to "yes" then some questions by my friends the coin kept on moving to symbols "yes" and "no". Then we asked him to leave as I was unable to control my tears and sadness. Before leaving the coin moved on to some alphabets

"ILOVEYOUDEARTAKECAREOFYOURMOMANDSIS" it is "I love you dear take care of your mom and sis" I was literally crying and then the coin moved on to end indicating that my dad left us. For the next half an hour I was unable to control my tears and I kept on crying...

It was around 6pm when we planned to have some snacks and coke. After that around 6.30 or so we thought of calling our classmate who died 2 months back in a car crash. Talking about her she was the naughtiest girl in the class she loved to make fun of others. We settled down in the same place it was darker than before, we were not much afraid because nothing happened when we called my dad.

Now it was time to call aishwarya's spirit, after 3 minutes the coin moved to "start" we asked her some silly questions. One of these was "there are many spirits around did you flirt with any one?" the answer was "yes" we asked "who?" to our horror the answer was "DEVIL" we expected some name starting with DEV when the coin moved to I and at the end L we were shocked and asked her to leave just to avoid serious consequences. The coin moved on to "NO" we almost peed in our pants. Now we started pleading with her to leave... Always the answer was "no" this repeated for around 15 times the fingers on the coin shouldn't be removed before the spirit leaves or else it would never leave this world after that, there were tears in all our eyes and something heavy was getting in our heads the coin under our hands started moving awkwardly to the empty spaces in the board after half an hour or so the coin started stopping on alphabets "GOTAFRAIDKIDS" finally to our relief coin went on to "End" after 2 minute when we confirmed that the spirit left us we took our hands off the board and took it out to burn away the board.

That night would be worse for anu so I asked my mom weather she could stay that night with us as her parents were not in the city. My mom agreed happily. I couldn't sleep for next 2 days and I never told my mom or sis about this. It's the same with my friends too Sruthi, Preethi and Vaishali couldn't sleep for next one week properly. Everything settled down now and we promised each other that we would never do such stupid things again. To our relief nothing fishy happened in anu's house.

(Forgive me if there are any mistakes in my English)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sirisha_v, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-31)
it doesn't matter if the spirit want to go to the goodbye or not if you wanted to rid yourself of that presence you all could have went to the goodbye yourselves and flipped the board and moved on. You not suppose to wait on a spirit to say good bye if you don't want it there, its respectful that you ask but if it doesn't but you do then close it out and go. Its that's easy just like if you talking to a person you say good bye and leave if you want to.
itsdan4u (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
the big question is, what if the spirit says NO? Any answers to that?
wishmaster (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
good experience. But I advise you to stay away from this evil boards.
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
Good make but it's fake. Dont just make stories if you have any real experience then share it please. No offence 😕
nel (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
Sirisha this was a good story... Specially about your fathers' part... And Aishwarya also did Time pass with you gals. So when I want you pray for all the souls that has been departed... Like in Hindu rituals you do Athma shanti parthana and in Christians prayers for all souls during all souls day. ALL KEEP IN MIND THAT THEY SEE YOU WHAT YOU DOING... YOUR DUTY IS TO JUST KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS...

GOD BLESS YOU
Shaw (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
peed in pants? Lolx that's sweet your dad communicated with you. Don't worry he is with you all the time. He loves you. Won't say anything about aishwarya lol good to know you burned that board.
Hecate (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-02)
sorry and correct me if I am mistaken. I don't know much about Ouija boards. But your story makes me question whether the second spirit you all called was actually of your friend's or not. 😕
Nicolee (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
That sounds like it must have been really scary. I must say though your English is great!
ashdevyani (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Man that was really scary
You should have planned something beforehand so as to avoid this
templer_knight (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Thankyou for sharing your experiences.

This may not to do with your experiences specifically, but I Love your names!
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-07)
Undertaker - A Ouija board has many letters on it. They were using the coin as a pointer, and the coin "showing the alphabets" was the coin moving to the different letters on the board. That's how Ouija Boards are supposed to work.

On a side not, I'm glad that no one got hurt or haunted!

Take care!
Penny ❤
undertaker69 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-07)
first,tell me how many coin was with you? I cannot understand how can coin show english alphabates.
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
if you ask the board if there are any more spiets in the house if it is more then five of five (excuse my languige on this) get your butt out of that house it will try to kill you maybe oh and ask if it is a demon if so ask if all the spirits in the house are demons if it sys yes move and put up a condemed sign if not ask if you can talk with that spirit 😨
Tonja (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
Ouija Boards are manufactured by man and do allow evil entities to cross over to our world. A gun never kills anyone either, unless you point one at someone and pull the trigger. 😢
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
It is sweet about your dad, but I would cry too ❤. It's creepy about your classmate though. And I;m pretty sure the only mistake was weather, It's supposed to be whether... I think! 😉
SickNosferatu (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
I've tried this board by myself... But it doesn't work at the first time... But later I've tried with my family members... And it worked finally... I kind of like it but it doesn't scared me...It's fun... 😆
BloodyGir13 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
It's a good thing that you and your friends are OK it's a bad thing that you used an ouija board. Be carefull now on:p
truth_awaiting (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
You were asking for trouble using that thing. I'm glad you're safe but that was very stupid of you.
SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
I've never played with a Ouija board and based on the myriad stories I've read, I'm not missing much.

My advice is to stay away from Ouija boards and tarot cards. Life is troublesome enough without us borrowing more.
cash98 (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-27)
1 word: WOW! Okay, so...stupid. Utterly stupid. No more Ouija board, I know it's tempting and whatever, but really, there's no need to call upon the rested just for your own needs. I understand, though. Take care.
cloudstrife (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
the ouija board is complete evil how do you even know it was your dad it could ave been a demonic entity posing you never know and you become vulnerable good that you burned it but still you were vulnerable id get cleansed if I were you
ParanormalLover345 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-21)
This is amazing. At first I did not believe these boards worked. I have also wanted to try one of these boards, but now that I read these comments about them, and how they open doors to pure evil, well I believe that 100%. I have now thought twice about using one of there, and I will also look up further information about them. Thanks you all and God Bless You ❤
Hakai (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-20)
As Talim said don't use ouija boards they seem harmless but bring unwanted entities...
Talim (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-19)
you used... A... Ouija bord...

Dont mess with the ouija board. I am serious my mom will beat me to death if I even touch one. Don't mess with the ouija board. I think you did the right thing BURNING it.

~BURN BABY (BOARD) BURN!~

Talim ❤
sydtrinh (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-17)
dude its nice you only used the ouija board for seeing your dad but a bully?! GIRL! You gotta be kidding me! But I do have some good point that you had burned it.:) good luck with life and angels will look after you.
Wafe (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-17)
Well I don't think you can contact a sprit useing this sort of thing. Cause back in school times we mess around with this things but nothing really happened. Well I am a muslim and we don't believe in sprits returning to and so according to islam affter death spirits are well stored in a place and in normal case they can't escape. Any way thanks your story was great pece of information

God bless you
seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
I have done the same,
Me and my friend thought it would be cool to try an Ouija board out we didn't think it would work. It was a mistake. We too went on the internet to see how to go about it.
We got everything together and started.
We placed our fingers on the little cup and asked if anyone was there, it moved to "yes"
I became really scared because when we asked to leave it said "no". Eventually we could but then weird things happend. In the attic (were we did the Ouiji board) things had been mooved around.
I advise people DONT TRY THEM... I later read in a book by some one who "contacts them" that Ouiji boards let out polterguists! 😲 😨
ghosthunter11 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
wow I always wanted to try a oiji bord but now I think changed my mind but still a little scared 😨 I thought I herd that you are never to burn one of the boards because if you do it might trap the spirits in your home but I guess I was wrong
Linz (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
i don't really believe in mediums... Or whatever you call the people who claim they can talk to the dead, I really don't think you can trust them...
They just start saying stuff and wait to see your reactions, they are just realy good at reading into your reactions and taking it from there with the story. So using a ouaji board I think is really just taking it into your own hands of seeing if you can really contact spirits.
I want to try using a ouaji board but I'm one of those people who are scared to hell of ever contacting spirits for consequences 😨
Cause I do know bad things can happen if contacting the wrong spirits 😐
georgiebaby (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-12)
a boy from my school told me he made a weje bord and it work'd but I never asked him who he like talked to

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: