You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Lady In The Door

Real Ghost Stories

Lady In The Door

 

There are a lot of different things that happen in my house but in this story I will only be telling you about one of them. First off let me tell you a little about how my house is set up. My parent's bedroom used to be the garage and the kitchen is right off of their bedroom and right next to their bedroom door is the door that goes to the backyard.

My mom has told me about this story a couple of times. And this experience has happened more than once. The first thing my mom has seen is my grandmother, who died before I was born, standing on the side of her bed just looking at her. Almost like she is watching over her. The second thing that my mom has seen is a little old lady. My mom said that she standing in her bedroom door way and either stands facing the bed looking at my mom or standing looking out the back door. My mom does not know who the old lady is. She says that she can see everything but her face, her face is like blurry. She thinks that it is my great-grandmother because she was about the same height.

All I wanted to do was share my story with people if you have any comments please make them nice and if anything like this has happened to you I would be grateful to hear your comments.

Other hauntings by Nikkienicole

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikkienicole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nikkienicole (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Thank you I will keep that in mind. I am definitly going to look into that. Thank you again.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
The moment you saw her face something bad might happen... 😐 but that's just what they say... And I'm not sure if its true tho... Is it true guys? Anyway take care and thanks for sharing your story...

-AYA
SHINIGAMI

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: