You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friend Is Visiting Me in my Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend Is Visiting Me in my Dreams

 

I am Haley from Georgia and here is my story! It happened when I was 8 years old. I lived in a small neighborhood when I was little. Everybody knew everyone. It was very peaceful in that neighborhood. But one day a girl that I knew got killed down the street from where I live. She was a very close friend. She died from being burned in a fire.

The next day I had a nightmare about her. She was trying to come in my house. And I was telling her "no you're dead!". Then she kept saying "Oh, no. I'm not dead but you are..." I said to her "Of course I'm not dead you died in a fire..." but then she said "I know you're alive but you're going to be with me soon!" Then I woke up screaming my head off! I ran to my parents room and they comforted me and I went back to sleep.

She was a very close friend and she was very nice. I kept having the same type of dream every single night! Had the dream, woke up screaming, parents comforted me. Same thing over and over! I didn't want to do that the rest of my life! So I did something about it! In my dream when she said "You're alive but you're going to be with me soon..." I got out of bed in my dream and carried her to the graveyard where her grave was, and put her where she belonged. Those were the scariest dreams I have ever had! Was she trying to tell me something? What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Haley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Harperllen82 (1 stories) (33 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-21)
I haven't had nightmares exactly but a very close friend of mine that died in a car accident 3 years ago visits me every couple months in my dreams. It makes me very sad and yet comforted at the same time. I miss him terribley. I like to think of it as a special gift that I get to see him. I know it sounds ridiculous but sometimes I can feel his arms around me for hours after I wake up. Is this common? Does anyone know? Or is it just my subconcious trying to deal with his death?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-18)
Hi Haley, while it was frightening to see your dear friend in your dreams, and her words scared you, I do not think her message was a bad one. In the Spirit realm, time is irrelevant. So when she said she would see you soon, she probably meant soon in Spirit time. You, being a live person would think of soon in minutes, hours, days or weeks, right? In the Spirit realm, what feels to us like a hundred years may feel to them as a few short seconds.
Perhaps your friend was trying to console you to let you know that you would be together again, so just be happy. Go on with your life and enjoy it. You will be together with your dear friend soon ENOUGH. See?
Thank you for sharing your story.
sunaina (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-18)
hiii...
i would like to highlight something very important here. I am from india where it is believed that when someone close to you, anyone may be your friend, relative or anyone who you know comes in your dream who are no more and if they ask for something or they ask you to come along with them... We should never ever agree on them... Because it is expected that if we agree to them then very soon we can die or something wrong mite happen like accident or something bad... But in your case as you told that you disagreed was something which was really appreciated as being in your dream you were very much attentive...

good... But do takecare
godbless 😊
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
...um, are you from the state of Georgia, or the Slavic country on the Black Sea with the same name?
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I'm not sure I had nightmares about my granddad after he died I think they don't mean nothing really. I think she is scared and she didn't know she was dead until you told her. 😐
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Well whatever happened, I'm sure she was trying to give you a warning which you might want to be careful with. If she appears in your dreams again ask her what she want's and hopefully you'll get your answer because if you ignore something like that they'll just keep coming back until they tell you something you need to hear or if you ignore them completely, my aunt always had dreams of my deceased grandmother going into her room just sitting and the next day her and husband would start argueing for no reason (I think 😕, that's what she said though) Just listen what she has to say when you see her in your dreams again instead of ignoring her, I'm sure that she's trying to save your life and warn you of what is to come ^-^. I hope you understand what I'm saying here because I'm not really good with my english and making any sence. Have a good day Haley.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
No clue! Go to her grave, and ask her. Pray to God for help.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: