You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Real Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

The Real Nightmare

 

One time, when I was living in Montana, I had some ghost experiences. It all started when I was eleven years old, I was going to bed early. I was not feeling real good. I fell asleep right away. I dreamt of a man who was chasing me. He grabbed my arm. I then woke up. When I woke up I felt as if someone was really grabbing my arm. I could not move my arm. It was being pinned down. A few minutes later, it let go. My arm could move. I thought it was just in my mind from my dream. I looked at my arm and I saw figure prints. In the morning I told my mom. She had a similar dream. I had it for several nights in a row. We moved out of the house. I never knew what it was about.

No I never experienced it again since I moved out. I still have experiences with ghosts. In the house I am living in now, every night I feel like someone is watching me. There is a black figure in my room. At night, I can never fall asleep. It feels like someone is on top of me. I can never move. It happens every night. No one believes me. One of my friends said an old couple lived here. The man killed his wife. She died in the bedroom which is my room. It is a weird feeling. My mom does not believe me. We can not move. I need advice from people.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashleyrox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

OregonPS (6 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-08)
Any update on your situation? I am more than willing to provide you with some help if I have some way if reaching you? Please feel free to contact me at www.oregonparanormalspecialists.com

My name is Aaron. You can write me here at this site, but I don't watch this account too often.
Salsero1536 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
you want my advise... IM me at silverjr1819, maybe I can help you out with your problem, my friend had some kind of experience before he moved to his new house
fourthgeneration (6 stories) (29 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
This might sound incredibly crazy, but have you ever tried speaking with "it?" After college, I lived with an elderly woman whose husband had died a few months earlier and she needed a live-in care person to help take care of her house, take her shopping, etc. The first few weeks I lived there, I could feel "him" standing near the foot of my bed... Checking out this "stranger" now living with his wife. One night, I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I sat up and said "I promise that I mean your wife no harm, and that I will do my best to take care of her..." After that, "he" was gone. It was a scary thing to do, but it helped. Maybe it would help you too? Yours sounds more negative/threatening though, so I'm not sure.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-13)
Try burning some incence in your room, Lavander, Rose, or Jasmine and see if this helps to relieve the problem you are having.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
wow same thing happened to me once and I can never get to sleep and feel like I'm bieng watched

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: