You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Uncle Mike

Real Ghost Stories

Uncle Mike

 

In 2004, my Mom went to CA to visit her brother (my Godfather) who was dying of cancer. Us Kids had to spend two and half weeks with our Dad so our Mom could make the trip (yes, my parents are divorced). I was 12 at the time. The day uncle Mike died, my dad had taken us to Chuck-e-Cheese (the one here in Brandon,FL). When I was in the tunnels and slides, I suddenly started to think of Uncle Mike and I could feel someone right next to me (I couldn't see the person). All of a sudden I heard a Male voice in my right ear say: "he is Dead". When I came out of the slide my sister told me that Mom just called and said that Uncle Mike just passed away. I think the person I heard was my guardian angel.

The whole experience scared me.

Here is a other thing that happen to me. It happen when we were driving home in 2006 from Sunday Mass. I was sitting in the back seat with my brother and we were talking and telling jokes. Then I start to feel weird (like someone was watching me). I was looking out the widow when I heard the the same Male voice call my name "Rebecca". Again I heard it in my right ear and at the same time I could feel someone next to me. I asked my brother if he said any thing and he said NO! Why would he call my name. Again, I think it was my guardian Angel...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Battle_Warrior, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sinner (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
Thank you guys for reading my post!

One night in 2007, I was getting ready for bed and I had just finshed saying some prayers to my guardian angel, when I suddenly felt the presents of two people in my room (I couldn't see them but I knew they were male). When I fell asleep, I had a dream that I was on a white cloud and that was an angel with a sword in his right hand... Then I heard a voice say "behold the power of an angel"...During the dream my heart was pounding and I was ready scared...
the_original_fallen_angel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
hi, I'm not too clued up on all of this, but it is something that intrigues me immensely. Has any older member of your family encountered anything like this? The first thing that springs to mind would be a banshee. However like I say I'm not too clued up
ghostfox96 (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
were you close to your uncle?
My friends have told me about having links to family members and having premonitions and being able to share their pain, stuff like that.
I think it was a strange thing for you're gaurdian angle to say that too.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
Hmmm a bit of a freaky thing for a Guardian Angel to say "He is dead" that would have been quite unnerving. It could be something connected to you it does seem very strange, is there anything else that has happened I feel there is more to this story.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: