You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The First Paranormal Experience Of My Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

The First Paranormal Experience Of My Uncle

 

I am a regular reader of this site from past 3 years. This is my first story.

Let me first clear that it's not my story it was told to me by my uncle. So without wasting any time let's begin with the story. My uncle was an senior Inspector in Mumbai police (now retired)

He told me that one day he was very busy in a meeting called up by his superior officer. The meeting lasted for the whole day and after that meeting he received a phone call from his cousin brother who was staying in the village with his wife and my uncle's mom as her health was not good. His cousin brother said that the health of your mom is not good and she needs to be admitted to a special private Hospital.

My uncle without wasting any time left for the village but first he briefed his superior officer about his situation and left. My uncle took an S.T bus at 8.00 pm and reached the village phatak (intersection) by 12. 00 am in the night. From that intersection my uncle took an auto rickshaw to get into the actual village. He was accompanied by 2 female passengers dressed up in village style sari. My uncle reached the village he got down from the rickshaw to pay the fare and so did the 2 women.

My uncle was shocked he couldn't believe on his own eyes he saw that the legs of that 2 womens were in the opposite directions. He slightly signalled with his hand to the rickshaw driver. He also saw that and he sped away from that place without taking fare from my uncle.

My uncle is a firm believer in God he chanted some sacred mantras and recited Hanuman Chalisa as soon as he did this those 2 women disappeared into the air.

Later he reached the home admitted his mom to a nearby specialty Hospital and she was fine. He stayed at the hospital for the whole night with his cousin brother.

In the morning my uncle purchased a newspaper there he saw this shocking news that a rickshaw driver committed suicide by consuming poison and that rickshaw driver was the same who dropped my uncle to the village.

My uncle was shocked by this news. He further did some investigation by the help of village sarpanch (chief of village) he told me that the locals told him that some parts of village are haunted by evil spirit and negative energies) . He wanted to stay in the village for more days but his application got cancelled due to the upcoming elections. He told me that this was the most horrifying experience of his life.

Sorry for long narration and if there are any grammatical errors I am extremely sorry.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Slyester, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
4 years ago (2020-07-02)
He hasn't deleted his account, so not gone.
With the paranormal one can not always explain beyond their personal actions.
You are doing better with your commenting, Jethalal. Thank you.
Slyester (guest)
-1
5 years ago (2019-04-29)
Yes my board exams are over I am going to publish an another story but I am busy with the things related to my career and after exams I have joined a new course so I am hell busy at this moment but I assure that as soon as possible I will publish an another story
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
Are your board exams over? 🤔

Hope to hear from you soon.

Asdfgh
Slyester (guest)
-2
5 years ago (2019-03-09)
Asleep that's a good question you asked I will answer it later as my board exams are on full swing.
Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-08)
That's weird. Where did this happen? I'd like to read about the history and traditions of that place. I think India is a country with a very reach culture.
Asleep (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-07)
Just one issue with the newspaper. If that driver committed suicide in the night, it's impossible for newspaper to cover it in the morning. Can you explain?
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-04)
Okk now I get it I was confused thank you so much for explaining me this 👍😊
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-04)
Hello Slyester,

At the top of each comment is a red arrow and green arrow. If you like the comment you press green and if you don't, you press on the red. I use up my daily limit everyday. Lol. I love giving everyone a vote up. I read the comments all the time and really love learning about other members experiences.

I think you need to wait a week before you can start voting.

Regards
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘
Slyester (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
It's not an fiction it's an real story but liked your idea that the bajirao singham should take the charge of police station 😁 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Was it really that bad?

"the police wanted to close the case permanently so they kind of forged his original note with other note claiming that he committed suicide due to financial problems."

I'm dumbfounded... The police force in that village has to be very corrupted, lazy and unprofessional for tampering with the evidence of the case in order to close it instead of trying to solve it, even if the suicide note was outrageous.
And then to have the nerve to admit it to an inspector from another district/jurisdiction.

I don't know if they're too honest or if they're too cynical... Or if the incidents in your narrative are fact or fiction.

One thing is for sure, it would be great if Bajirao Singham could take charge of that police station. 😁
Slyester (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Thanks sushantkar for your advice I will not repeat the same mistake again.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Hello Prasad!

It is not good for an author to change or add contradictory statements/informations frequently.
Karma points indicates how much other people agree with your ideology and they shows their gratitude by upvoting that comment/ suggestions.
Your current status shows that you are being down voted so far.

Regards
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Is there any voting system for the comments and what is the meaning of karma points it shows -9. Guys please give me some guidance I am new to this site
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Hello there later my uncle told that that rickshaw driver was the brother of those two sisters and he opposed them from marrying their loved ones. I think he didn't recognized them at the first sight because they were covering their face with pallu but as soon as they got out of rickshaw he still didn't recognized them but when my uncle slightly signalled him he to take a look he was horrified by seeing his two sisters in front of him maybe they were back for revenge as it was the night of amavasya in india it is considered that on this particular night the power of negative energies are strong and later police closed the investigation because they didn't believe on what that drivers had written in his sucide note but the police wanted to close the case permanently so they kind of forged his original note with other note claiming that he committed suicide due to financial problems
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Slyester - are you suggesting that, somehow, someone was aware of the women's identities? How?

Based upon your narrative, the women disappeared when your uncle began praying; the rickshaw driver drove away as fast as Speedy Gonzalez and committed suicide, and your uncle was the only and the last person who saw all of the three individuals involved in these preposterous events.

Nevertheless and with no other witness than your uncle, the police were aware of who the two women were, the way they died and the motive for their deaths. What, did they leave their purses in the rickshaw with a letter telling the driver to ingest poison and their IDs?

What does them commiting suicide have to do with the driver taking his own life? 🤔
I'm afraid you have a lot of explaining to do.

Good luck with those exams.
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
Yes Lucia I called my uncle yesterday he told me that these two women committed suicide these two women were actually cousin sisters and they were not allowed to marry the persons they loved due to this reason they committed suicide
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-02)
Very interesting. I find this so strange. I'm not sure if the women were connected to the suicide but they are definitely intriguing.
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-01)
I am soon going to publish my own paranormal experience story. But it will take some time
Slyester (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-01)
Yes the legs were positioned in such a way that could move in 360' angle but the knees remained in same position they didn't move the remaining part below the knees moved in 360'. And I won't be able to comment constantly in this discussion as my 12th board exams are going on but I will try my best
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-02-28)
Hello Slyester - I have a few questions about your story:

"he saw that the legs of that 2 womens were in the opposite directions."

Please correct me if I'm wrong but, as far as I know, a sari is a garment that covers a woman's legs. Do you mean your uncle saw only the ladies' feet facing backwards or did he see their knees too?
If the latter, were their legs bent in an abnormal way while they were seated in the rickshaw? Like in their lower legs were pointing upwards or were they positioned in such a way as if they could move in a 360° angle? 🤔

Ouch...That image makes me cringe!

Do you know if anyone else, specially rickshaw drivers, had reported seen those two women and if so, if anyone else had committed suicide after the encounter?
Are you aware of any violent/tragic historical events that could be causing the paranormal activity?
Could you provide the name of that village?

Anyway, I hope no one else has been hurt after that day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: