You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Stories Of My Life 2

Real Ghost Stories

Stories Of My Life 2

 

This is full of other stories like my last post, they're not in chronological order, just the order in which I remember them. I'll try to keep them short. And I am sorry, I'm terrible at describing things, and writing in general.

I don't remember exactly when this happened, but it was in my old apartment. I was taking a bath, and I was really tired. I wasn't sleeping, but I was "resting my eyes" and I knew I was drifting off to sleep. I was laying on my right side, and I heard a man whispering very fast, and then felt a hand on my left shoulder and a woman's voice say "Sarah, wake up". I opened my eyes and said "I'm awake", no one was there, but I thought I should say it anyway. I'm pretty sure that's the only time I heard a woman's voice in my apartment besides when I heard people talk and it sounded like it came out of the T.V. (Read Stories Of My Life and you'll know what I'm talking about) I'm thinking I was just tired, but it sounded pretty real.

My mom was suing the owner of the apartment complex, for not fixing the door like we asked many times, and she broke her foot because of it. Well, her lawyer owned two mansion like homes, both very old. One he used as his office space, and the one right next to it was used as a Bed and Breakfast. Well my aunt was with us and she uses oxygen, and my moms lawyer didn't want her to have to sit for hours on end waiting for her turn to be interviewed so he told his assistant to take me and my aunt to the B&B, well I was kind of excited that day because I got to have one of the mansions to myself, except for my aunt and some of the staff, and the two mansions were beautiful, beautiful yard, house, everything. I was kind of snooping around the B&B and I came across this glass door, it had a very narrow staircase behind it. They led to the attic, it had been turned into a bed room, not a very big one, but it was big enough to have two beds in it. I got up to the room and felt fine. The whole house felt fine, no creepiness, no weird noises, nothing. I was snooping around the room and found the closet door. It was a huge walk in closet. It was really dark in there. I was going to go in to find a light switch but when I stepped in it I got this really bad feeling, like someone was in there too, and it didn't want me in there with it. I wasn't going in that closet by myself, something just told me to get away. I got out of the closet and closed the door and after that even the room felt like something was in it, even the stairs, I didn't stop feeling like something was going to attack me until I got away from the glass door. I ran down the narrow stairs as fast as I could. Even after that the rest of the house felt fine. I still don't know what it was.

This happened in the house I live in now, around April 9th or 10th 2010. My mom's glass ashtray was, literally, thrown off of the dining room table. My mom was in the kitchen giving my nephew Phoenix a bath, and I was in the living room watching T.V. I don't exactly know how to describe my house, but the only wall we have in that area is a wall between the kitchen and living room. There is no wall separating the three rooms, except that one half-wall so I could clearly see the whole kitchen and dining room from the living room, like you could see the whole living room and dining room from the kitchen, etc.

One time in my dad's Aveo, I was listening to the radio. The digital clock started to change time rapidly, the hour didn't change, but the minuets did. I put my hand over the button and it stopped, I took it off and it started again. It kept doing that until I got annoyed and fixed the time and went to my mom's car, which you can't easily change the time in. I have no clue if the clock was just malfunctioning or what, but it never did it again, or before that so I'm not sure why it did that or if it was another annoying ghost.

I also remember one time when I saw my cat. This is when I lived in the apartments. I had taken in an orange stray cat. I named him Chucky because his orange fur reminded me of Chucky from the Rugrats. He was the most playful cat I'd ever had, if you'd hold you hand above him, he'd stand up on his hind legs and rub his head against your hand. He was also very fat, so fat I couldn't hold him for very long and my arms hurt when I put him down. Well, he developed Feline Leukemia. He wouldn't eat, I had to force feed him a lot. He lost so much weight that even through his really thick fur, I could feel all of his bones when I pet him, I honestly didn't like petting him anymore because of it, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I'd do what I could to make him feel better because I knew he was sick. He wouldn't even stand up so I could pet his head, he wouldn't "kiss" me with his nose or anything. I was playing with him on my front porch one night and a thought came into my head as I was watching him, "he's going to die". I didn't know why I thought that, but I knew it was true. I just sat there and cried and basically said goodbye to him. That's the last night he ever "kissed" me with his nose and loved on me like cats do. Less than two weeks later he passed. We buried him out at my uncles house, where we bury all of our dead pets. I saw him many months later, probably a year or so maybe two. I was standing outside my house putting some stuff in my dad's car for my brother, he was going to Pennsylvania for collage. I had just shut the door and turned around when I saw Chucky appear. Out of nowhere I saw my cat! He was walking toward me and meowed, solid as if he were alive then as he got closer to me he started to slowly vanish after a few seconds he was gone. I smiled and was trying not to cry from happiness, because my dad and brother had just come out of the house, I didn't want them to see me cry. They wouldn't believe me. I find it odd that Chucky got Feline Leukemia because my other black cat Salem never got sick, no matter what he's always been a very healthy cat. Even when we had a black and white Persian mix. She got sick with something and died too, but he never caught it. I wonder about Salem sometimes, even when I can feel something there, when it's just me and him, he doesn't react to it. I'll be waiting for him to do something and he'll just lay there. Sometimes he'll look at it and his eyes or his head will follow it around the room, but that's it.

My mom and dad's bedroom is connected to my bedroom through a large walk in closet, their bedroom is directly connected to Phoenix's nursery, which has another door that opens to the hallway with my bedroom door directly at a 90 degree angle to the left hand side of it and the bathroom door directly in front of it across the hall. The family computer is in their room right next to the closet. It was late at night when I was bored and had gotten off the computer. I didn't feel like going through Phoenix's room and bumping into his crib, I walk into it every time since it's so huge, so I went through the closet. When I was in the closet I immediately felt weird. I open the door, and since there are no windows in my bedroom and it's night time anyway, it was pitch black. But I could clearly see a glowing wight figure sitting in the middle of my bed! I did what I normally do, I ignored it and went through my room, around my bed and out the other door to get to the bathroom. The whole time I felt the presence and I could see it out of the corner of my eye. I wondered if it was the same, glowing white thing I always see going into Phoenix's room, I assumed it was. When I came back it was gone. I also saw it darting out of Phoenix's room this time, instead of into Phoenix's room. I thought it was a little backward, but it was after I saw it in my room, maybe it decided it was tired of being in an 11 month old's nursery all the time.

I can't remember exactly when this started happening, I don't think it was long after I moved into my new house. I have a Wii game system and the long sensor thing that you can put either on top of the TV or on the bottom would always keep falling off my TV. For no reason. It was always fine there before we moved and it was fine there when we moved here, until one day for no reason it was just thrown off my TV! It happened several times, it would set on my TV just fine for weeks and then randomly just fly off, like someone had pulled the on the cord, and it usually landed only a few inches from the sewing machine my TV is on. It hasn't happened any time recently.

Another time in my bedroom, a picture I have of Phoenix from when he was about 3 months old kept moving. It is hanging on the wall. The frame just kept moving sideways, gradually. I went to sleep looking at it and it was completely straight, I woke up for some reason a few hours later and turned on the light and it was moved slightly to the side. I ignored it assuming it was just sliding or something and went back to sleep. I woke up again and it was moved even more to the side. Again I ignored it and went back to sleep. When I woke up for the last time to get up for the day, it was almost completely where the nail was holding it by the corner of the frame. I just fixed it later that day and it never happened again.

I also just realized this white thing seems to be focusing on Phoenix. It's almost always in his room, when it was sitting on my bed it was facing the wall that has that picture of Phoenix on it, the one that kept moving to the side. (The closet door opens up on the wall with Fin's picture on it) I have about four examples of it mainly focusing on Phoenix that I can think of off the top of my head. It probably isn't, but it still kind of worries me, I don't think it's a problem unless it hurts Phoenix, and I honestly don't think it will. But I am not sure that it's completely nice since both times I've had direct contact with it (when it was in my room, when I first moved in) it didn't send off good vibes, but not really bad either. I can't decide what to make of it. I also feel like it's male. I don't know why, but I always get the "sense" of maybe a male, maybe in his 20's, every time I'm near it. And Phoenix will often look back into the halway near where his bedroom, my bedroom, and the bathroom is and laugh. Sometimes I'll sense something and sometimes I won't. I just assume he's seeing the white thing.

Other hauntings by Sar-osity

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sar-osity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
It seems as though Phoenix has a Guardian looking out for him. I think what you are witnessing is what this gaurdian is doing as it seems your are sensitive in perceiving these events. Do you have any idea on who this could be at all? Intersting story.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
babys are very open to spirits and the white thing as you call it probably enjoys the fact that it can interact with something it may have been alone for a long time I wouldn't be to worried about it if anything id say it is a gaurdian or at least is looking out for your nephew your obviously open to spirits yourself you can either develop this or learn to control and switch this of its all up to you. Regarding your cats visit that was him saying thank you for the love you showed him in life he wanted you to know he was ok

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: