You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Eyes Of Incubi

Real Ghost Stories

Eyes Of Incubi

 

This is my first submitted story, so please forgive me. If I need to clarify any details I will be happy to do so as well as answer any questions. I am young adult, and have a weird feeling as to what may have occurred to me a week ago. After joining this site a few days ago, I quickly saw that there were several other women who have experienced situations similar to the one I had last week, and am happy that I found this website. I feel that I am a little sensitive in that I am spiritual and have been able to feel/share different types of energies around people and/or certain events/gatherings.

About a week before what I feel was an encounter with an incubus, I awoke from a vivid dream in which I was pregnant with the devil's child. (I feel that this dream may be related to my experience, but will omit this part for now). About eight nights later I found myself restless, unable to get to sleep, and aroused/turned on (more than usual). I proceeded to take care of business in my bedroom closet, (with the lights off), which was where I was able to have many good orgasms in June 2010 (the month before this incident). An hour went by, and I was approaching an intense hands-free climax. I felt a somewhat normal tingling, warm sensation around my private area along with the subtle feeling/mimicking of what a male's certain private part would feel like if rubbed up against my crotch, but found it increasingly difficult to focus on this man in which I had and currently have a long-distance relationship with or any person for that matter. I felt more and more pleasure when I fantasized that some male "Being" was touching me. I had never researched or had known about incubi beforehand, but somehow the thought of this type of "Being" pleasuring me was stuck in my mind. This is when my experience started to feel fuzzy and clouded in a sense. I then remember trying to imagine what this "Being" would look like and briefly visualized in my mind a large black, muscular torso. My eyes were probably closed at that point, but I am not absolutely sure. I did not feel any other touching or penetration, but continued to feel lost in the current unbelievable level of pleasure. I thought I had merely become very skilled with masturbation.

This is when I experienced something unsettling but somehow alluring to me. While my eyes were open, I saw a faint pair of neon yellow almond-shaped eyes floating yet affixed on me a few inches above my left shoulder while my eyes were open, followed by two other pairs with the same color and shape, appearing even fainter, approaching me from an empty spot in my closet (located in front of and a few feet above me). This vision only lasted for about 10 seconds, and I was not able to look at all the eyes at once. I did not feel scared and did not even second guess what I had seen until I heard thunder outside. What was thunder, however, was first processed in my mind as the sound of a roar. I am not sure why my mind thought it was a roaring noise at first, because I have never heard an animal roar before in my life. (Looking back on that night, I am now in fact very surprised and curious as to why I was not worried about the eyes.) I had already somewhat climaxed once but wanted to complete it, even though the first roll of thunder had startled and disrupted me.

When I continued a few minutes passed and I was about to have a bigger climax, thunder crashed so loudly I stood up and got out of my closet. I felt that this thunderstorm, which seemed to start rather quickly, was connected to what I was experiencing. Every time I tried to finish, thunder would clap so loud that I froze in fear. My hair felt constantly on end. The power began to shut off and then turn back on for seconds at a time as well, and I began to feel very scared and almost like there was someone/something that had left my closet and was trying to scare me on purpose. I did not feel alone. I saw a faint white fog at the corners of my eyes, but this may just have been a result of the lack of sleep. I started to feel guilty and ashamed of being nude in my own room, as if I was being looked at. The more clothes I put on, the less I felt "bothered" and more in control of my surroundings.

Once the storm cleared I laid in bed, now feeling comfortable and "safe" under the covers. I fell asleep quickly. When I awoke I did not feel any different other than I felt as if I had had wet dreams within the hour or 2 of sleep I had gotten.

A whole week later, I feel weird when thinking on this subject and feel as if something did and/or is happening that I should not encourage. Prayer and not thinking on this subject have been 2 techniques I have used at home (mainly) and at work (sometimes) that stop this indescribable, addicting yet eerie feeling from occurring. I have not had any further experiences such as the one from last week.

If anyone can help me identify what may have been happening it would be a huge help. Thank you for reading and any comments or advice are welcome!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carolyn3319, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
Walter,

I'm not asking (quoting you) "how can I help other people". I'm not asking you that at all. My questions was... I though pretty basic and stright forward (quoting myself) "If it's never happened to you, how can you understand what the O/P is going through?"

You are entitled to your beliefs and I'm glad your so 'firm' in yours. Your advice is great for the Faithful... For those with the strenght of conviction which allows their prayers to be answered.

I'm not sure where you get the impression that anyone here who belives in demons does not believe in God... No one said anything like that... But let's be honest the DICTONARY definition of a DEMON is: 1) a supposed ghost or spirit regarded as evil 2) a fear or anxiety that torments somebody (We all have our own personal demons) OR 3) somebody who is very skilled at something.

If we use the above Dictionary Definition then it is possible for one who believes in spirits, but not in God, to believe in Demons...

You have your personel beliefs... As does every member here on this site. But please do not presume that your answers and your beliefs are theirs and do not attempt to tell them your way is the only way... Many many people here have experiences that if you take the time to read them may just show you that there are many different aproaches to these matters... Take mine for example... Read my profile... Then my stories and please comment on them, I'd enjoy the feed back.

I know and respect Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ I have accepted them into my Life and yet, here I am, with an OPEN MIND offereing answers to those with questions and aid to those who ask for aid.

Don't let me slow you down, but if you take a moment you may find that suger attracts more ants than vinager...

Respectfully,

Rook
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
Oh so your asking how can I help other people, well I can't! But God can that is what I'm saying! Amen, spelled right his time, I had tired eyes last night and it was early in the morning.

Tell me, how could someone believe in demons, but not believe in God?

That sounds nuts to me. Oh I know what your going to say, but to them they aren't demons, right? I can't help what they think they are, they are still demons.

Just like some people on here believe ghosts are used to be humans, no they are demons pretenting to be used to be humans or what ever.

Now let's bring up aliens they are demons too.
I believe they come up from hell.

All dead humans sprits are either in Heaven or in hell, they do not stay here on earth.

So here on earth you can have Angels or demons around us humans. Now in my case I would pray for the demons to leave if they got around me, so that is why I'm telling other people they can do the same, that is my way of trying to help them out, how ever you have come along now and slowed me down, you may have even stoped me for awhile, I'm not sure yet.

Take care,

Walter

😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Walter,

I asked... And I'll quote myself...

"If it's never happened to you, how can you understand what the O/P is going through?"

While your opinion of God having the Power to help all is Wonderful advise (and believe me I know it to be true) not everyone here on site believes in Him and they tend to roll their eyes and move on when someone 'thumps' them like...like... Well let me quote you...

"I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up."

Or

"because God has the power to help everything, noting is to big for God's help!

I'm posting all that needs to be posted here.

Aman!"

First it's AMEN not AMAN...second...and again I point out your statment..."I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me"... If that's the case how do you know what the O/P is going through?

(which again was my orignal question to you...)

Sorry carolyn3319... Not trying to detract from your encounter, nor from people who really want to offer good advice... Besides it seems you came to grips with this on or around... 23Sep2010 as per your last post... Thank you for sharing...

Respectfully,

Rook
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Rookdygin,

Oh okay you just asked why so I'm going to tell you why, because God has the power to help everything, noting is to big for God's help!

I'm posting all that needs to be posted here.

Aman!

Take care,

Walter 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Walter, Walter, Walter...

You've been busy copying and pasting haven't you? It's time to put away the 'glue' and offer real advice and or comments. You've buried the most recent encounters and dug up some that are really old...

I know from other comment's of yours you believe every 'ghost' to be a demon... And while this is your personel belief and you are entiltled to it please offer your opinons in a constructive manner... What you have done here is just a plain... Pain to read over... You placed the same comment on recent and not so recent 'Incubi/Sucubi' stories and that is not constructive...

Some of these encounters may be with an actual entity, others may be 'repressed fantasies' manifesting as vivid dreams... There are many things that they 'could' be...

One last thing... If it's never happened to you, how can you understand what the O/P is going through?
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Hellqueen101 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
Yes a person can imagine such things. For the mind is very powerfull. But there is such things out there somewhere. Its hard to say whether carolyn was imagining things or what not, Because demons can controll you if you let them in your head.
nosuchthing (15 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
I just had to post, I have been reading these stories and I have too tell you these stories of Incubi/Succubi are so far fetched I couldn't help reading more and more because each one gets better and better. There are medical explanations for these "experiences" Maybe you have over active imaginations or over active sexual appetites (my gosh sex with spirits) People get away from your computers and go out and experience life among the living. With that being said I guess I want to wish you all the best and maybe if these are true experiences they are happening for a reason and I hope you can overcome them. Still in my opinion I think imagination is the key word here. Have a great day people.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
o my god chicalovesyou92 if your realy only twelve then you need help. You should not be thinking like that at twelve it makes me realy woried as to what you are being exposed to realy honestly no one is impressed to hear you talk like that so young my email is on my profile if you need advice I realy don't think youknow as much about sex or life as you profess to you'r only a kid once so slow down.
blizzard43 (40 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
bad juujuu they did put a age limet on the website yes they did
RavenWings (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
It's a incubus my dear, I had a similar experience at a younger ages then your self however I never masturbated to receive mine mine just was there one night.

I was simply lured nightly into my closet which was obsidian no light would light the sucker up, and I felt a great deal of sensual and sexual touching all over me.

Along with this I had nightmares of a this being almost every night it was always calling me and trying to approach me sexually in dreams.

I would often wake up to it kissing me passionately on the mouth, while touching me.

I was terrified as I didn't know what this was. I would hide under the covers when I felt it near my bed side in hopes it would go away, (ya know that never really works).

I would stand your ground and tell them to go and get the hell out of your home.

Your too young for this type of experience as these beings tend to try to become lifers from what I've seen and personally experienced.

However, I've been told if you deal with them asap and get your point across quickly your good to go.

Try a banishing ritual and burn some sage along with mentally giving them the boot and you should be safe-and no more night trips to the closet.

Moongrim's right that closet is a no go get some spirit goodness in there as well as in your room *hugs*. ❤
carolyn3319 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Thank you so much, everyone, for reading and leaving me advice/recommendations/comments. Since I have submitted this story a few weeks ago, I have been progressively feeling more alone, safe, and peaceful in my room as well as my whole apartment. My closet will still cause me to feel a bit uneasy, but I keep reminding myself that what has happened in the PAST does NOT need to happen again and that I DO NOT want it to happen again. I have to move on. This definitely feels like a strong mental battle of sorts. Anyone else? I have also not felt physically aroused in the specific manor (not described in my story) in which I used to back when the incident first occurred.

Because of all of you, I have been able to acknowledge the fact that I may very well have extra/overflowing sexual energy and know that from now on I need to make sure that any amount of energy is coming/going from/to the right place. I'm young, I still have a lot to learn, and I feel that if it weren't for this website and all of your kind words that I could have ended up in quite a bit trouble.

TheRealIceQueen - Thank you for being honest and taking time to leave me a word of caution.

Chicalovesu92 - I know I'm not alone when it comes to the random thunderstorm following this type of experience. Thanks for your comment! I still feel young at 23 years old, so please, sweety, make sure to be happy but double please, be safe.

Northie - Thanks for your advice. I really felt that the thunderstorm in my story was a guardian of mine trying to protect me, and I think it has for the most part. Never in my life had I experienced a thunderstorm that seemed so connected to what I was doing/thinking.

Moongrim - Following your recommendations have been a huge help!

❤ ❤ ❤
sunkist1220 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
twelve? Honey you are way too young to be having intercourse and be masturbating. Go play outside, or with friends... You have so much life ahead of you! And I second the age limit suggestion! Where is your parents or guardian? Gracious!

Very interesting experience... Odd but interesting. I feel since I have no experiences with incubus's then I am not in any position to hand out advice other than what others have already said! Hope you get answers soon!

Twelve? Sorry I just can't get over that.
Have a great day!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+8
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
You know, I'm really starting to wish they'd put an age limit on here. Either that or maybe a seperate section for the sex stories, that does have an age limit.
chicalovesu92 (12 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
Ive had that experience. I am 12 but I know what I'm talking about. I was aroused more than usual so I wanted to take care of my needs. So I was on the floor and I felt uh well its hard to explain. I just felt naughty. Every girl whose had intercorse knows what I mean. Then I heard a growl and it was storming outside and I got scared so I got in bed and tried to go to sleep. Not as easy as it sounds. ❤ 😉
Hellqueen101 (2 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-21)
Ive had an experiance with an incubus as well. People think I'm nuts and out of my mind but yeah. Lol I still have contact with it and I honestly don't know how to get rid of it since it is a demon and what you are going through is infact a demon. Demons will do this in order to gain energy off of you. Same as an incubus which is a sex demon. They get their pleasure by our sexual energy. You are dealing with an incubus as I am too. They are evil since they are demons I have a story about mine that I'm still experiancing to this day and has been for almost 2 months. If it still goes on buy some sage and burn it all through the house every inch. Just in case it may not be a incubus. But I'm almost positive that it is. So your not alone on this one I am dealing with one too myself.
TheRealIcePrincess (7 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Okay, don't attack me because of what I say.
I don't think it's a wise idea to say Incubus right off the bat. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, people assuming that a spirit or anything strange is a demon. I think you could have easily been imagining these things, it's relatively easy to do, the mind is a powerful thing. Obviously since you can bring yourself to an orgasm without hands. But whether you were imagining these things or not, and whatever it was... I do think you should take caution. Try to do it somewhere else, maybe have a voice recorder to see if you can catch a male's voice when you're taking care of business.
If you feel really unsafe ever masturbating or in your home, definitely get help from paranormal investigators and maybe ultimately a church official.
Northie (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Moongrim has some valid points - most notably:

- encouraging incubi to come to you
- Incubi/Succubi are evil spirits

My guess to the thunder is that this was caused by one of your spirit guides/guardian angels. I fear that your hyper sexuality / high levels of tantric energies has bought you so close to the Incubi (and the many of them that were present at the time) that if you had climaxed again then some sort of bond between you and the incubi could have happened - not a good thing.

I in no way want to discourage you from future pleasures, but do take caution in where your energies are going, and from what energies you feed from.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
From the sounds of it, you've been silently encouraging an incubi to come and 'pay you a visit'.
Since you've mentioned a 'hands-free climax' I would imagine that you're one of those who are called- hypersexuals; those who have developed masturabatory skills 'hands-free'.
The problem with such- you're overflowing with Tantric/Sexual energy. And as you're undoubtedly a young female, this leaves you vulnerable to any passing incubi spirits.
Incubi/Succubi have no physical bodies per se, but they can stimulate a person very much like you do 'hands-free'.

Recommendations- 1) Ease off on the 'hands-free' aspect and start taking care of business 'manually'. Or at the very least not the psychic hands you've been using thus far. 2) Switch to another spot to take care of business. Someplace other than the closet. Another closet in the house, or mayhap even your own bed. If you desire privacy, you can always set up a curtain/netting to keep away any prying eyes. The reason for this- you've partially summoned the incubi in the closet. Anywhere else will be more difficult for it to manifest. 3) Keep a knife or other piece of cold iron underneath your pillow, or nearby your person when you 'take care of business'. The reason for that- Cold Iron is efficacious in repelling evil spirits (of which Incubi/Succubi certainly ARE!).
Thus you will be partially protected. Try not to think of an imaginary lover. Prayers will help, but try to find another outlet for your needs.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

New comments for this story have been disabled