You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Partner Sees Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Partner Sees Spirits

 

As promised, I am submitting another story. This is a true account.

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and we are getting married in August of this year. My partner explained to me that he has seen spirits (and at first, I was skeptical) and he explained them in vivid detail. Here are several examples of this as follows.

In the first 6 months of our relationship, he was at my mum's house with me and he was in my bedroom (not doing anything kinky, get that out of your heads people!), and he suddenly got very scared. He claimed there was a man with an axe in chains at the end of the bed. He then recoiled in pain; he claimed he was struck by the axe and that he could feel the pain and see red blood where the spirit hit him with the axe.

The second story is when my partner was living with me at my mum's new house. It was raining and stormy outside, and once again, we were in the bedroom; I opened the curtain to see the lightning and rain, and my partner saw the face of his dead Uncle (he said it was an exact likeness).

The third story relating to my partner's experiences was when we were at my mum's house and he pulled me aside to ask me if I knew an older man wearing a pink shirt and glasses. This was my great-grandfather who passed away at age 91. My partner did not know my great-grandfather at all, yet described him in perfect detail. How is that possible if he cannot see ghosts? (My great-grandfather also visits me quite regularly in my flat).

The fourth story is in our flat. It was this year, and I smoke by the way (I know, naughty me), and so does my partner; I was busy rolling smokes for my partner when all of a sudden I felt this energy rush through me, causing me to drop the smoke I was rolling. My partner later on, said that it was my great-grandfather pushing the smoke out of my hand as he doesn't want me to smoke.

Well, my partner is scared of seeing spirit and he apparently gets quite vivid falling nightmares ever time he hears the word "spirit". I am spiritualist and I attend church, but my partner feels very uneasy about the church. His beliefs are different from mine and he is wondering whether or not to embrace spirit or continuing to be scared by them. Either way, spirit will not leave him be. Any suggestions for him? I need to reach out to him in a way that won't scare him off

I just need help in figuring out what to do for him.

Other hauntings by Lilady4

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lilady4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
your fiance and I and most of the people here are on the boat just like what pendragon said. The gift never goes away. The person could be in denial but the gift is still there. The gift could be inherited as well.

Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-21)
Thanks for all your comments. My Partner has gone to see a Spiritualist minister who had a good long talk with him and explained everything so clearly.
Thanks again.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
AlexaBredon (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
It's possible he has a gift in which he needs to embrace it not be afraid of it. I have the gift of communicating and seeing spirits and entities. I do not practice rituals or anything I just have the gift I learned to embrace it when I was 12 years old. I know it's hard to believe but it's true.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
personaly I would recomend he embrace his gift at least that way he can get some control over it joining a good development circle would do him good your local spiritualist church will have news of one I'm sure, or maybe you could ask your churches resident medium for advice. I must say I would give anything to have the gift of clairvoyance but much as I have tried to develope it just won't come so as far as imconcerned its a gift not to be overlooked
Lacie (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
My husband has the same thing happen to him. He has never seen a full faces or body like aparations like your fiance does. He hears voices and see floating mist or orbs. Maybe he has some kind of psychic ability handed down to him sort of a sixth sense. Could have a reading done by a local medium and could see if it is possible that he does. Hope everything works out! ❤
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-19)
From being in the same boat as your fiance, whith the whole ghost thing (I don't see them so much as sense their presence), I would like you to know that this "gift" never really goes away. He's sort of stuck with it. I was afraid of my gift too, when I first noticed it. I feel much better, and much more relaxed, now that I've opened up to it. If he doesn't, he could potentially be stuck never traveling, never seeing new things. He could end up stuck in your flat.

The UK and the rest of Europe & Area are supposed to be very haunted - they have the longest histories; It would be silly to think that he could just ignore it or live in fear. Sure, you come across some bad ghosts, but so do the people that can't actually tell that they're there. It's a part of life. As there are bad people, there must be bad spirits.

That said, I'm sorry to hear about his ordeal with the axe guy. That would have made me pass out.

Penny ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: