You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: On And Off Encounters 2

Real Ghost Stories

On And Off Encounters 2

 

It's been a while since I have been on this site but due to the latest encounters I have decided to come back in search for some advice.

As my previous story told I have had ghostly encounters dated back to before I could speak. However, things have started up again. Several changes in my life have occurred since my previous story. Due to the events amongst the people I cared about surrounding the suicide of my friend I decided it would be best for me to seek a change of environment. The emotional turmoil as well as the feeling guilt and hopelessness were getting to be quite a lot. I decided to move from Canada to Colombia SA. The first few days I was beginning to feel better about the entire situation, being surrounded by different people as well as a different environment was really helping me get through what still is a pretty rough time. However two weeks ago everything took a turn for the worse.

I have always been one to never ever doubt my gut feeling. I am highly intuitive, I have a sense for situations that most don't. Whether it is a sixth sense type of gift is something that I am still trying to figure out, but what I do know is that not following my intuition usually results in a bad outcome. In these past couple of weeks I have felt as if something has been blocking my intuition, the best way I can describe it is when you wear prescription glasses and they all of a sudden fog up and no matter how many times and how many different ways you try cleaning them the fog just won't go away and no matter how hard you try to see you just can't, everything is a blur. This wouldn't be much of a problem except I RELY on my intuition for EVERYTHING and I need it now more than ever. However, this is where I need your help. When the blocked feeling started the whispers of my name (mentioned in my last story) started up again, they have become so frequent that I can count on hearing them on a daily basis. Whoever or whatever it is won't leave me alone.

I have also been getting an awful feeling whenever I think of my friend, which is everyday. I feel like my energy is being drained, it leaves me feeling exhausted and emotionally unstable. I am probably one of the most positive people to walk this earth which is why this isn't normal for me. I feel as if there is something following me that just waits for my weakest point of the day to drain all of me.

This may be a long read but I appreciate any advice anyone may have. Thank you!

-I forgot to mention above, I have tried meditating and several other methods to try to get my intuition back. All I end up picking up is a sense of hostility. Not quite sure if this helps but it's something.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cindy17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moonamiga (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Cyndy
What is it you try to achieve with meditation? I'm just curious to know...
Cindy17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Moonamiga- Thanks a lot for your comment. I currently do not have a strong faith in God since I am still trying to figure out what it is I believe in. I will definitely keep that in mind though
moonamiga (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Hello Cindy,
I am terribly sorry for your loss as I lost a friend to suicide as well and you are always left with questions and doubts that will forever remain unanswered but my best advice is if you practice a religion have faith in it. Ask God if you believe to help you see what you need to see and to keep away all harm or that that is trying to harm. I know we live in a modern world now and everything is diagnosed but I still believe in spirits and such and if you do too, take power into yourself and let it know you will no longer stay and let it take over. You have the control of your life and it might be the grief and sadness keeping you listening or letting this come over you... There is always an answer but first you have to take control. Best of wishes, hope this somehow helped 😁 and know you are not alone and don't ever let that feeling get to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: