You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Two Angels

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Angels

 

I was looked after by a while both my parents worked. My mom would pick me up around 5. She was talking to my babysitter Debbie. I was no older than 1 or 2 I believe. I was told I was running around a little wall and the last time I was at my babysitter I was "staring into space". Ever since that night up until the age of 5 or 6 I would see these two angels at any light source. It is said that "ghosts" need something to draw energy from. But anyway, every night when we all would sit at the table to eat dinner I would stare up at the overhead light. My parents would always say, "Brit, what are you looking at?" I would reply, "My angels." Then they would ask me what their names were. I would reply, Gina and Cookie TeMar. Yeah, I know that this sounds silly but I could give a good detailed description on them.

Gina was in her 30's and she had sandy blonde hair, about 5'4 or 5'5 and she had a pink shirt and tan pants. Cookie was an old African American woman she was a librarian, and looked to be from the early 1700's with a light grey top part of the dress and a charcoal color to the skirt of the dress.

I don't see them anymore but I still feel them watching over me and my family.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nickj916, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
Any african-american person in the 1700's would had been a slave, no chance to be a librarian.
Nice story.
nickj916 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
*Walrek I just might because its really interesting now that I think of it
*Noelle They would talk to me and every now and then I hear a female voice call me but now I just know. And thnaks for the comments 😆 😊 ❤
chicalovesu92 (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
they could possibly be guardian angels. They tend to stick with you from dayy 1. So think about it. ❤ 😐 😁
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
BadJuuJuu always has something interesting to say.
I agree.
And I find that very interesting.
Noelle11 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
You are very lucky to have these guardians, and I hope they stay with you as long as you need them. That very cool that you know a lot about them. Do they talk to you or do you just 'know'? Its different for everybody, I'm just curious.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
What an interesting account. 😁
Young children have a very good sense of the paranormal and often see things that others can't. There are different thoughts on why. Some people say it's because young children have not yet been convinced that ghosts and such don't exist and are still open to the idea of the paranormal. Some people think it's because the unborn and the deceased both are in the Otherworld together, so a young child's connection to the Otherworld is still strong. Either way, it can't be denied that a young child's psychic senses are powerful.
Walrek (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
You are blessed to have been able to see them. You might want to check the local history of the house/land to see if you can find any more about them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: