You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Cubed Shaped Green Orb

Real Ghost Stories

Cubed Shaped Green Orb

 

I'm 45 years old and always tried to keep fit, when I was around 20 years old I used to do pull-ups from my parents loft ladder. One day I set the ladder up across the hatch as usual, did a couple of reps and as I looked up I saw a green glowing cube shaped orb - this looked just like a green dice hovering mid air in the darkness of the loft. I shouted for my girlfriend who ran up the stairs and she saw the same thing, we were mesmerized. I told her to stay there while I ran to get my brother but she followed as she was very scared. When we all returned it had gone. I've never seen anything like it since but other supernatural things have happened over the years while I have been with other friends or family in this house.

Other occurrences have happened starting around the age I was 8. Things flying across the room, also, the same ghostly figure moving across the landing - always in the same direction - like a shadow and as you look it's gone and witnessed by all family members. This hasn't been seen for a number of years though.

Other people who've seen similar things will understand. I will add more info soon but don't have time right now but will be back soon. This includes things moving around, disappearing and turning up in obvious places - more on these soon.

Karl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Karlos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
This is really interesting, and just proves that orbs come in a variety of forms. Maybe this entity was tired of the norm? 😆

I'd love to hear some background history on the house and possibly the land. Maybe it could give us an idea of what's going on. 😊
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Karl--Yeah, it sounds as though you've got a dozen events to report, so thanks for the heads up on what's to come. With 30+ years with family and others, might there have been some attempts at debunking or explanations through historical research?
~ James
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-09)
Weird! I wonder what it was? I hope you'll come back and share more about it.

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: