You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Reflection in the Cabinet

Real Ghost Stories

Reflection in the Cabinet

 

About 4 years ago, I was watching this special news program about a little girl who had been killed while camping with her family. It was a case that had happened about 12 years ago, but I'm guessing the case had been brought back up. Some hours after it ended, it was about 10 at night and I was walking towards the dining room. In the dining room is an old China cabinet that my great grandmother gave to my parents. It has glass doors like every other China cabinet so usually whenever you walk past it, you could see your reflection. I have to say that what happened next was one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. I was the only one in the dining room so I know for a fact what I saw was for real.

As I walked past the cabinet, I happened to look at my reflection, however, I wasn't the only one looking. Standing next to me in my reflection was a little girl that looked exactly like the little girl on the news program that was killed all those years before. She was very pale and had dark circles under her eyes. She just stood there with the saddest yet angriest look on someone's face you could ever see. It looked as if she had just a long white shirt on and no shoes or socks. I was so scared that I couldn't even move a muscle. It felt as if I had been looking at her for an hour.

When I could finally got a hold of myself, I went running to find my parents. I was crying so hard I could barely get a word out. I began to feel sick like I was going to pass out and it got to the point where I couldn't even say what happened anymore because it had scared me so much. I usually don't tell people the things I see because most people wouldn't believe it. I can't imagine what pain that poor girl must be in even after all this time. I only hope that she found peace and can finally rest.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LostAngel711, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BitterSweetMissy (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Yes. I want to what's the name of the girl. That was really scary, I would not rather imagine the look on the poor girl's face. I hope she rest in peace, that she would find her better place.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Oh my.That's just the scariest thing I heard all day! I feel she is not at ease. Not until her killer is put to jail and they identify him or her. I hope this helps you. Tell the police to identify the killer of her. Then she will be at ease.
With love,
Yuki
jeann (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
You know something like this happened to me before, but in a dream, I dreamt of a little gurl chasing me in a road wearing a dirty dress and her short hair seemed tangled by what looked like dried soil... I couldn't explained what that was all about until I watched the news 2 days after, when a landslide befell a certain town here in the Philippines, one of the fatalities was a little girl and she was shown being carried by a rescuer... And guess what? The little girl I saw in the news was the gurl I saw running after me in the street in my dream. Until now this experience still bothers me...
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Nice story. Creepy but intresting! Do you know the name of the girl? I would like to do some research on her. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: