You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Multiple Presences

Real Ghost Stories

Multiple Presences

 

I'm not sure, but ever since I was little, in my house, I felt uneasy. Especially in the kitchen, especially when I'm alone. Extremely when I'm in the kitchen alone. I got used to it, but would run as fast as I could up the stairs, scared that something was behind me, and I still do. I was downstairs in the kitchen, making a bagel as a late-night snack. Most of the lights where out. I was alone. I felt it again, stronger. I began looking around, searching for the eyes that I felt watching me. Finally, my bagel finished. I buttered it, and put it in a baggie because I couldn't take the eyes anymore! I ran upstairs as usual. I went into my dark room and sat cris-cross toward the TV, beginning to eat. I felt the feeling of being watched again and looked out of the corner of my eye and saw the black shadow of a little girl standing there. As soon as I saw her she was gone. I got really scared and went to bed.

That entity in the kitchen felt threatening. That was the first time I had ever seen the little girl, but I really felt nothing with her. The next spirit is different.

Sometimes I'm in my room, alone on my computer, like now. I have LOTS of posters on my walls staring at me all the time, but they never made me feel uncomfortable, so I don't think this feeling is them.

Sometimes I feel a gradual presence getting stronger. I know it's a boy. How? I have no idea, but I feel it's a boy, I'm pretty certain it's not a girl. If I could feel age, I know he is a bit older, maybe by 1 or 2 years. Don't ask me what or how this feeling is, I honestly don't know and think it's weird. I usually close my computer and look around. Nothing. Sometimes it's so strong I can feel where it is from a few feet away. I'm sitting on my bed or couch, but I've never felt him sit down. He is ALWAYS standing up. He is ALWAYS in my room. Most of the time, he's as close to me as he can get without sitting. (For example, which ever edge I'm on in the bed, He's as close to me as possible.) He never feels mad or angry, he just feels...okay. I never feel a happiness, or sadness, just an okay feeling. I've never felt him there when I'm angry or sad. Just when I'm okay, he's okay. Maybe sometimes I'm too caught up in my emotion to feel him there. But, anyway, he stares at me, I feel his eyes. I VERY OCCASIONALLY feel a caring feeling. Not like he LOVES me, but like he just cares about my safety. I've never heard him speak to me, I never heard a name, I never felt a cold spot, I never felt a touch. Just a watching and a presence.

I know he is ALWAYS there, I feel him in my room all the time, it's just I've never felt it this strong.

I would love to find out ways to communicate with this spirit in my room, he seems nice.

And, lots of times, I get deja-vue. Maybe 1 or 2 times a day. I rarely remember my dreams, so I would have no idea if any spirits were trying to contact me through dreams or if the deja-vue were coming from dreams.

Also, this is my first story and I really don't know ANYTHING about ghosts. I don't know what past lives are or any of that stuff. I just know the basic stuff like possession. Please don't criticize if I ask a "stupid" question. I'm learning. I'm Christian, but really nothing of any religion offends me.

I don't even know what questions I have, I just need help understanding what's going on.

I would greatly appreciate any comments and opinions/advice anyone would have to offer. I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vina123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Halloween2013 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-28)
i would suggest that you just ask questions and see if an answer comes, you may hear it out loud or it may come in your mind.
iiKissYew (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
I'm almost having the same experience, my friend who's a psychic told me the male presence I've felt was a demon, but then again he's good, she feels another demonic presence who tries stealing my "energy" yes I know this may seem off, but anyways, he "fights" her or something and "protects" me I guess and says that I'm his wife and that he apparently loves me? He's still a demon. Sorry for this random story comment, I just thought it somewhat related to your story, but you should try to communicate with him, if he's not negative, just see what he wants, I see no harm in talking to a peaceful presence. 😊
Vina123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Taz890:
Thanks for the suggestion!
But what I'm really wondering is why this spirit has to bother me. I don't understand why he bothers me. Why not anyone else? There are 4 other people in the house. Why my room? Does he need me for something? Also, can someone explain what past lives are?
Thank you.
---Vina ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
hi there vina123 firstly grate story thanks for sharing.
Im glad you said you had no intention to use a ouija board good idea to stear clear of them.

I would say do the clensing as soon as you can, this should help you feel a bit better.

Now this spirit is going too far and you need to let him know about it, tell him (politly at first) that you don't like it when he is there when you wake up, and you want him to stop.
Also I feel that he is letting you know that he likes the music but you can again tell him that you don't like the feelings and ask him to stop what he is doing.

The same thing goes for waking you. You might not feel the tapping but he is managing to wake you somehow. This is not right and he should know that he is starting to frighten you with it.

Personaly I feel that he wants your attention and is trying to interact with you but letting him know how you feel should make him back off a bit.

Hope this helps
Carl
Vina123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
JustCurious:
Thank you so much for the advice. Yes, I'll try to talk to him. I never really thought of that, though. Even though He has never hurt me, he still scares me. I don't have a recorder to hold an EVP sesion, so I'll just talk to him. I don't plan on using an Ouija Bord any time soon. Thanks again.
Rookdygin:
Thank you, also. I can try the house cleansing for sure.
I'm pretty sure the little girl was a little girl. She couldn't have been any more than 6. Her shadow looked like she had on a knee length dress, hair that came down to her shoulders, and little high held shoes. She was right outside my room. The boy, however, is always in my room. He's older than me, by at least a year. I'm almost certain they are 2 separate people.

I'd also like to update you a bit:
I'd like to tell you about my house. There is no history. It's 11 years old and my dad built it. It was here when I was born. And that's as far as it goes. There have been no houses here before. However, there's no telling what happened on the land. That's what get's me. I though new houses couldn't be haunted, and they can't. But the land can.
The little girl was never seen again. I think she left. I can't be sure, though.
The boy's activity has progressed. Now he watches me when I sleep. He Just watches me all night. I feel safe and fall asleep quickly, though. Almost like the sense of safety makes me drowsy. Sometimes, I fall asleep to music. I'd be sound asleep with the music still going. Suddenly, I'd wake up to a certain song starting and think of him instantly. It doesn't happen at the same time each night and it doesn't happen to the same song more than twice. It varies. I don't feel and tapping to wake me up, I just wake up. I'm not in sleep paralysis or anything, I'm completely fine and mobile. I think it's him. He even does it during the day. Like right now, I'm typing this in my room and on my phone. The song "Halo" by Beyonc
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Vina123,

Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

First things first... EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) must be investigated and at least noted if not eliminated or reduced before anyone can 'claim' the feeling of being watched may be Paranormal in Nature. They make meters for measuring these things and you may be able to ask a Local Paranormal Group to come and do and investigation to help determine where they may be. You can do a Goggle search and multiple links will show up on where to find one if no Group is available for an investigation.

You say you saw the black shadow of a little girl, but you also state you know the 'presence' is that of a little boy... My question is this... What was it about what you saw that made you think 'little girl' there was a period of time (Victorian Era) where young boys and girls both wore outfits that today we associate with girls only. (Check these links...http://logicmgmt.com/1876/shopping/boyswear.htm and http://histclo.com/intro.html (see paragraphs under 'Contrast').

So it may be possible that the presence you saw was that of a young boy and not a girl at all.

You can get tape or digital recorder and try an EVP session... This is when you start the recorder and then ask questions, pause for a moment to allow time for an answer, then ask another question. Or you can just ask questions and have the responses be knocks on the wall or table... Once knock means No, Two knocks mean Yes. There are many ways to attempt to communicate with a Spirit... You can even ask them to communicate with you in a dream... Just have a pad of paper ready if you try this one that way you can write down anything you remember when you wake up.

Before any of this you will want to 'shield / protect yourself and home from negative Energies / Spirits /Entities and I recommend this as a good way to do so...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
As far as communicating with spirits there are numerous ways that you can do it. Though the one way I would not recommend, unless you really know what you are doing and have someone that knows what their doing, and can offer the right protection, avoid the Ouija Board.

There are other ways though that are safer. Like when you feel his presence, try and ask him to give you a sign, or see if he'll knock on the wall or something, or if you have one, use a recorder and ask questions and see if you can catch some EVPS on your recorder.

I can't really think off the top of my head any other ways right now but there is a lot of other people hear with experiences that can offer more to help.

Hope my 2 cents helps though!

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: