You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: A Camp To Remember

Real Ghost Stories

A Camp To Remember

 

My next story happened to me last May 2006; when I went to a spiritual camp held by the organization that I belonged. Actually I did not participate in that camp, me and my friends who are also a part of the organization just dropped by because their camp leader named Sheena invited us. At first, everything was fine. We even ate our dinner there because it's late already when we arrived at the venue. The venue was under renovation school that time because it was burnt before. As I remember, it's their 2nd day at the camp. They were busy doing activities the whole day that cost them so much energy, that's why everyone wanted to sleep early.

Before sleeping or ending the day, we always have a group prayer (even the visitors were asked to join). Everyone should hold their hands and form a circle, while their eyes were closed. As the prayers are being spoken by Ate Sheena, I heard a soft cry of a woman. I can't stop myself from looking the woman who's crying, that's why I opened my eyes. And when I saw the woman, she already removed her hands from holding the persons on her both side and down on the floor. She was still crying, but this time it's even louder. I felt that my hairs at back of my neck are already standing because she was just one person away from me. Ate Sheena continued praying even if she already knew what happened to one of the participant in the camp, she said that we should just ignore it and continue praying too. But after few minutes, everything got even worse.

Three or four of the participants started crying and down on the floor too. The others broke up in the circle to help their friends, and this time Ate Sheena stop praying. She ordered the facilitators in the camp to assist all the persons who were suspected to be possessed. I and my friends also helped them; we formed a circle and offered a prayer while holding a candle and a rosary on the other hand. While I'm praying, I noticed Ate Sheena standing in front of the stairs. She's saying things that I can't understand; they said that she's using mandarin language. I'm a bit shock at first because I know that she can't really speak mandarin, I'm sure of that. But some said that she learned that when she first came into our organization. She admitted to them that she can't really use mandarin in a normal conversation.

Well it didn't actually freak me out when I'm looking at what she was doing that time, until I saw a dark figure of a man standing near her. Though it's a bit dark on the side where I saw it, I can really say that he is laughing. Laughing like he's insulting Ate Sheena. As he laughed, the first girl that was possessed was really getting worse and worse. She's now acting like crazy; no one can even stop her because she was strong. She was shouting, but same as Ate Sheena I can't understand her too. Her voice sounded like a man.

When I looked at my wristwatch, I saw that it's near midnight and it's a full moon! I was so scared because it's not done yet. I even thought that the demon-liked figure might even get stronger in full moon. But Ate Sheena didn't give up; she didn't let the demon conquer the camp that was being trusted to her. Well it paid off. 5-10 minutes before 12midnight, the possession stopped. The girl cooled down, and the dark sky became clear. Ate Sheena was found kneeling in front of the stairs, tired and has a lot of sweat.

One week after the incident, we had a talked with Ate Sheena on a meeting. She said that she heard the laugh of a demon on her side. She also said that it distracted her a lot of times because she was scared a bit. Well no one can blame her; that time everyone was so scared too.

The last thing that she said to us before leaving the meeting, "Muntik na talaga yun. Konti na lang at makukuha na sana siya nung demonyo, nakita ko na kasi ung spirit nya na nag-lalakad paakyat sa hagdanan. Buti na lang at di ako tumigil (That was close. Too close enough from getting by the demon, because I already saw her soul walking upstairs Good thing I did not stop)." She said. We are all shocked!

Other hauntings by thirdee

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thirdee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
I think I can't sleep tonight after reading this story
It was scary
francevieburias (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
this story scares the crap out of me... I had goose bumps reading this... It feels that I am in the story...
adiday (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
nakakatindig balahibo kakatakot naman lalo na yung demonyong tumatawa 😨
belliatrixx (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Mandarin or Latin? Kasi pag kakaalam ko Latin. Pero baka din mandarin
demonic_harmony97 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
Ahh, well, I'm guessing there were bound to be at least a couple of people who are religious in some respect. Where was this prayer performed? Was there any 'places of worship' nearby (churches/temples)? ❤
thirdee (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
[at] rookdygin
Nope, it just happened... We don't even expect those things to happen, not at all for the sake of everyone...
thirdee (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
[at] demonic_harmony97
- yeah! It happened just one night, but we had a lot of experience like this before... We don't know why, but I think they just test our faith...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
I must ask this...

You said this was a spritual camp... Is your group Christian Based or was the purpose of the camp to teach the attendees how to contact the spirit realm?

Respectfully,

Rook
demonic_harmony97 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-08)
wow this isan interesting encounter... It is very shocking. How long did this all happen in, like, what length time period? And was it just on one particular night?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: