You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Ride To Remember

Real Ghost Stories

A Ride To Remember

 

To begin with my story, I am a banker somewhere in Taguig (Mckinley Hills). I live in Makati, taking my motorcycle everyday to work.

That day, everything was just normal. I always take the route Osmeña Hwy - Gate 3 - Lawton and then Mckinley Hills; it was just a 30mins ride as I drive like there was a race that I need to be in the first position. When I arrived in Mckinley I slowed down as there was a marshall (traffic enforcer). If he saw me doing banking on the road that could cost me my license.

As I am approaching junction road, there was a bike in front of me with a passenger wearing pink and a black helmet and jeans. When I get to approach them, my vision started to get blurry that made me worried. I immediately put the bike on the side of the road then all of a sudden the bike in front of me, the passenger was nowhere to be found! I look around, checked the whereabouts of the girl but I couldn't see her any more. It was just seconds passed! It was impossible that she's like a bubble who vanished in front of me into thin air.

I continued driving and there I saw the driver just had an accident where he's bike slipped on a sand beside construction site. It give me chills down to my spine that I know that 'ate girl' (the passenger) has something to do with it. So when I passed by the incident, I was praying going to my work and until now I was thinking what was that? I hope someone could answer me.

PS: that was around 7:45a.m or so, no more than 8 in the morning.

Thanks YGS! More power! More stories!

Other hauntings by Eerie69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Eerie69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-07)
This topic of ghost riders and the deadly havoc they seem to foreshadow or create has come up before and quite recently too in an account from Sri Lanka. Here is a link: https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=26455

Perhaps there may be some answers for you there, Eerie.
Eerie69 (5 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-29)
I honestly don't know. Perhaps it was just only an accident but it can be.

But what is the reason why the apparition showed up, right?

Thanks reading my story ❤
Dennis191 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-10)
So, do you believe the apparition caused the accident, or was it the apparition of someone who died in the accident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: