You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Strange Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Shadows

 

When I was younger I lived with my grandparents and aunty on a farm. My grandad and nan would tell me a few stories about the farm, like there was a incident where my grandad's bed covers went down like someone sitting on my grandad's bed. It happened quite a lot. And seeing half of a shadow man peering from the doorway upstairs (half in, half out).

My nan was washing up and the knives and forks would come out the washing up bowl. She just picked them up and didn't think anything of it. Every night I'd go to bed and I'd be laying there looking at my ceiling and there would be shadows flying around in circles, occasionally coming up to my face, then back to going around in circles again, then another would come up to my face. I didn't feel threatened by them. To be honest, I didn't think much of it.

My aunty had an attached house on the end of the farm and would often see a lady in a hat and flowery dress at the end of her bed. The farm was built in 1805 and the farm is in Langley. My mum and others have experienced other strange things going on, like bangs and cupboards would open on their own.

There's a field at the back of the farm and my mum and dad went out there for a walk and an apparition came out of the dusty grounds out the back of the field and they both ran for it.

Whatever I have written is all true. I'll be back with more! Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please just ask. I shall answer when I can.

Has anyone else had problems with shadow beings like that (coming up to your face then going back to the circle again, only to keep doing)?

Other hauntings by hauntedfarm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hauntedfarm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hauntedfarm (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
I'm sure it is, very strange experiences in my old room with shadows. I don't understand to why they would fly into my face then circle around again then fly in my face again, there must have been about 4-5 flying and they'd get very close to! Like I said I didn't feel threaten just made me jump back a little in my bed! 😕
Heartique (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Wow, great story! The farm sounds great for spiritual contact

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: