You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Jacket

Real Ghost Stories

The Jacket

 

One day I was sleeping at my cousin's house. Me and my cousin got really bored so we went and sat with her brother's girlfriend. We sat in her bedroom and she got a catalogue out, she started telling us what she wanted in her new house. When all of a sudden my cousin came out with "do you know what, this house is haunted", I said "how would you know?". Then all three of us heard a creak next to the door, then my jacket got lifted up of the bed and it flew across the room and when I sat up to go and get my jacket, we heard another creak next to the door. Then my cousin said "that's how I know".

It was really scary when it was all happening, it felt like I was just frozen, especially as it all happened right next to me. At first when I heard the creak, I thought it was just my auntie messing around. And that night none of us could get to sleep, we were that scared.

The next day when I told my mum and dad about it, they just laughed at me and said I was making it all up, but I know what I saw and I saw it with my own eyes. My brother and sister believed me, but they were just about the only people that did. I didn't really understand why it happened and what made it happen and still to this day I am really confused about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gemma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
Maybe the ghost was trying to tell you something? Just a thought.

Has any other activity happened in that house?

Please let me know!

Take Care! ❤
Esmeralda (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Thats really cool. I would have been scared. My house is haunted too. What else has happened in that house? 😊
Dragonsoul (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
Sup! Cool a flying jacket! Well I believe you. It might have been the ENERGY of an evil spirit not an evil spirit itself.
-me
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
Oh! Spooky! That house is haunted. I hope the ghost wasn't trying to hurt you.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
wow! That's pretty scary
had anything else ever happened in the house?
maybe you should find out 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: