You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady With The Blue Neon Eyes Pt 1 And Pt 2

Real Ghost Stories

Lady With The Blue Neon Eyes Pt 1 And Pt 2

 

I had this experience at the beginning of this year. This is the first and only time ever in my life seeing something paranormal, and boy was I excited and freaked at the same time. My stomach had that feeling of being on a roller coaster. Anyway let's get to my story.

On that day I was just waking up facing the hall and bathroom, when I opened my eyes, I saw this lady in the hallway by the bathroom just floating there. She had on a peach colored gown like she was going to a ball from the medieval time and she had her hair in a bun. I saw all that within a few seconds, cause when she saw me she floated quickly into the bathroom. I laid there for a minute surprised that I finally saw a ghost, then I got up and went to check the bathroom but she was gone.

Before all this, when I would take a shower I always felt that there was someone there watching me. Plus I would hear a female's voice either calling me or singing, but when I go to turn the water off the voice stops too, then I start it back; and it starts back calling me again.

Within that same day I saw her again. That day I went to meditate and afterward I went to take a nap (or was it bed time already... I don't remember that, but I laid down for sleep). I didn't fall asleep though cause maybe 30 minutes later I'm out of my body having and astral projection. I was in my room, it was dark and my fiancée was sleeping next to my body, I actually saw my body. Well, I saw this hump in the bed where my body should be because I was under cover.

Anyway I made my way to my living room. When you first come out of my room to the living room you will see my computer; but my computer wasn't there instead there was a holographic poster sitting there, the rest of my living room was the same. But in that poster who should I see? It was the lady, I freaked out and picked something up off the floor and threw it at the poster, and suddenly she fell out of the poster onto the floor I stared in awe. I was so surprised I went over to her and kicked her I then ran into my room yelling (forgetting I was out of body and no one can hear me), I yelled "Babe! Babe, it's the ghost lady! Help!" I then hid on the side of my bed. The ghost lady quickly floated into my room and started towards me; I was so scared and panicked. As she was floating towards me she was trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear her cause her voice was muffled, then I finally calmed down because her eyes suddenly glowed neon blue. In my book that meant she was good cause if she was evil her eyes would had turned red, so I relaxed and she kept trying to talk to me. I told her I couldn't hear her but it seemed she couldn't hear me either cause she said, "Huh?" although she was muffled I knew what huh sounded like, she even tilted her head too, so we couldn't understand each other, but it didn't stop her from trying. She kept talking on and on but I faded and was back in my body. Now I know on another vibratory level there is a ghost lady who lives in a poster in my living room. Anytime I pass my computer I stare at that space on the wall.

In the astral things are very different, even your home is different. Things aren't always where they should be. Sometimes stuff from previous owners are still imprinted in your home on another vibratory level, in other words people would call this the veil the other side of the looking glass or spirit world.

Anyway, people, it's a fun place to go visit if you're looking for an escape from reality or want to visit dead relatives or learn more about yourself.

Other hauntings by blue-flamed-phoenix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue-flamed-phoenix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-29)
thanks everyone for the replies. Elfstone I've never been to a renfest or anything like that in my life time, I've never been outside my home town St.Louis, how ever I do watch supernatural but my saying doesn't come from that, its just how I feel since my favorite color is blue, and anything red you see always have a evil feel to it to me. In this world we are conditioned to think a certain way because we are told to, but with the color blue being my favorite, no one makes a certain color their favorite if its evil/bad they do it cause; well in my case it soothes me.

To triskaideka and Insandu, like I said above we are conditioned by society and religion to think a certain way or believe a certain way, that's all I can really say about that. Also when you see certain tv shows like downton abbey (don't really watch this show but seen it once) that show you medieval times culture you tend to believe that's how they dress, even some of your relatives pictures show certain styles of fashion in those days.

To lady-glow there is no way to prove astral projection outside of how real it all seems, and in my case how my apt was incorporated into it, astral projection has a certain feel to it, where as dreams don't, also in dreams you can't control your actions or what you do except in lucid dreams; and in my experience I was in control of myself. I was awake for the first time I saw her.

To spiritwaiting I've met my spirit guides and even gave them names. I met them through an astral projection, there were two of them actually four, but the other two weren't mine they were my fiancées.

I have many other astral projection experiences but I only shared this one because it had a ghost/spirit in it and that's what this site is about. If any of you interested in reading my other experiences you can find them at astralvoid.com, its an astral projection site, my name there is hydro1. Again thanks for you all replies and opinions much appreciated. 😁
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
A woman in a medieval gown in Missouri would pretty much have to be LARPing. You didn't happen to have this experience after visiting KC Renfest did you? And maybe sampling large quantities of the honey mead?
😜

I wonder if the black eyes bad /blue eyes good thing comes from people watching Supernatural? (On the show, if you haven't seen it, most demons have black eyes while angels have glowing blue eyes.)
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
Triskaideka, you raise an interesting point. To paraphrase Tolkien (and/or Peter Jackson), if she were evil could she not look fairer and feel fouler. I also wonder how it is ghost sightings always seem to turn people into experts on the history of clothing. Just curious what period and location this "medieval time" gown would be from. Sorry to give you a hard time, blue-flamed-phoenix, but this sounds like dream material to me. Definitely a strange one, though.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+4
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
When I read stories like these, I wonder the following:
1. Why do people often think blue and white are good, and red and black are evil?
2. When people see these things, is the mind only processing the perception into an image that fits that person's cultural idea of good and evil?
3. If something is evil, could it represent itself in a way that it appears good?

In any case, I find this a very interesting story. I lean toward believing it's a dream. But even so, I do believe dreams can be informative. Sometimes people sense things they can't process until in REM.

Thank you for sharing this!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
Your story is very funny, although for what you say it seems more a dream than an OBE.
A medieval lady living in a holographic poster? The lady floats but she fell out of the poster and onto the floor after you threw something at it?
What did you pick from the floor, was it something real or was it something ethereal?
And my favorite part "...there is a ghost lady who lives in a poster..." 😆

Could you please tell us the name of the book where you read that "good entities" have neon blue eyes and bad ones, red? 🤔

I'm sure it is good to meditate in order to release the stress of our daily life, but it seems to me that you went to a place more stressful than reality.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
blue-flamed-phoenix, how awesome! I to meditate, and it helps to escape a while from the outside stesses. But I'm in the learning process of trying to connect with my spirit guides. I've heard them quite a few times, and its exciting! Now astral projection and out of body experience sounds amazing just haven't tried it yet. Great experiences by the way! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: