You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is There Something Or Someone In My Place?

Real Ghost Stories

Is There Something Or Someone In My Place?

 

It's been a little while since I last posted. I live in an in-law in Daly City. Let me describe my place a little. I have to go into the garage to go into my in-law unit. Once I open the front door there is the living room and you just have to take about 3 steps and turn right and the bathroom is there and straight ahead is the bedroom. Right next to the bedroom in stairs leading to my landlord's unit. My kitchen since is in the garage.

I know it can't be my imagination since my rabbits and my boyfriend hear things as well. My boyfriend was at work and I was alone with the rabbits. While I was in the living room watching TV, my rabbits and I heard noises coming from the garage. I knew my landlord and her roommate wasn't home that day. It sounded like someone or something was moving stuff around in the garage but when I check to see what made the noise there was nothing. I looked out the window of the living room and nobody out there as well. Every now and then my boyfriend and I would hear noises from the garage but there's never anything there when we check. My boyfriend of course refuse to believe it might be a spirit.

A few times I would see a dark figure in the bathroom and I would try to ignore it, but the more I ignore it the more it feels like it's right behind me. Last night I didn't see the dark figure. So, maybe it left if there was anything there.

I also feel something scary in the garage when I'm washing dishes or clothes. These days I wash dishes or clothes when it's still daylight only because it doesn't feel as scary. There was one night while washing dishes I sense someone was walking behind me, but when I turned around there was nothing. The 3rd time I felt it I decided to stop washing dishes and go back inside. I asked my boyfriend if he came out into the garage while I was washing dishes he said no. That night the bedroom light kept flicking. My boyfriend said it's probably something wrong with the wiring. Maybe he's right but every time I reach to turn the switch off and back on the flickering would stop.

My rabbits recently been freaked out by something. They would run into the bedroom like someone was chasing after them. They would stomp and sit right next to my boyfriend on the bed. I guess they feel as though he can protect them and not me. Hehe

Is there something in my place? Can a spirit/ghost move from one room to another?

Other hauntings by mylittlerabbits

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mylittlerabbits, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
Pay no mind to Mr. Hogwash... He seems to be a bit confused... Giving advice here about swearing and cursing a spirit away... And then telling other posters to Pray to God as that is the only chance they have.

Some folks have offered good advice here... And many members can vouch for the Cleansing Method I have posted on my profile... Heck there are even a couple of experiences that include it and the results of using it.

It's important to Debunk First... Keep a journal, it will help you remember details and weed out real world events from possibly paranormal ones.

Thanks for sharing, please keep us posted.
mylittlerabbits (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-21)
Hi All,

I still haven't gotten around to do the sage thing since I haven't seen or hear anything for awhile.

Last night while I was playing with my rabbits one of their toys made a sound. It's one of those ball that has a bell inside. Both of my rabbits were no where near it and they were looking at the same direction I was.

Do spirits, demon or whatever it is like to disappear or stay quiet just to fool me? Make me think there's nothing there? Why would they do that? I still wonder what I've experience when I was younger to my adulthood is following me. Is there something they want from me? What is it?

Thank you
mylittlerabbits (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-10)
Thank you all for your responses

HarrieHogwash: Wouldn't it make it mad for yelling and cussing at it?

M.I.M: I bought some white sage but haven't used it yet since I'm not sure if I have to say anything while burning it.

Carolinemonster11: I have a feeling my landlord will not tell me anything. I guess whenever I see my neighbor I could ask them. Hopefully they don't think I'm crazy.

Raftingirl: it's really not that hard to pick up after their poop since it's hard and not soft.

SDS: I guess I haven't quite asked the spirit or whatever it is anything only fear that what if it respond and what to do after.

Satansfinest: I would love for help but I have to wait for a good time when my boyfriend isn't around.
Walks on Clouds: The one that scared me the most and made me feel like it was evil was the shadow walking behind me while I was washing dishes. That one freaked me out the most. It just had this evil presence that I couldn't shake off.

Broiquapride: he is hard headed. Even though he hears things as well he ignores it. He seriously does not believe in supernatural things. He told me many times when he's in the shower he'll hear someone banging on the front door and when he steps out to check nobody. Our front door is in the garage so it's not someone walking by playing a trick.

Shhh I'm sleeping: Yeah, he like to try an explain everything and I try to as well only so I do not freak out, but sometimes I can't explain it. I've taking videos of my rabbits when they are playing or grooming themselves and I would see something white floating across the screen
HarrieHogwash (3 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-27)
Yes I think you have a low level poltergeist in your house, I would have the area cleansed by a priest from your local church. Poltergeists take particular pleasure in scaring you, feeding of the energy you expel when scared. Next time your feel this entity is behind you, swear and cuss at it, tell it to get the hell out of your home.
m_j_m (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
it probably was a spirit as my rabbits did that when I was in swanage in a 100 year old house which was 'apparntly' haunted
If I was you I would get ghost hunters or exterminators to come an have a look because it worked on my gran. 😉 😉 😉
carolinemonster11 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-23)
check the history of the house, and make sure you talk to neighbors and landlords, check the closest archive in your area and see if there had been any deaths, to answer your question, yes spirits can walk around your house, but not all can leave without going to either heaven or hell, bless your house and what ever you do, do not use a spirit board, that is asking for trouble! Good luck, and I hope you find the answers to your troubles, if this proceeds, make sure you move out with your cute bunnies, and boyfriend, and warn the landlord, and possibly neighbors, to prevent harm, to you and those around, from what I have seen, shadow spirits, are normally evil or mean spirits, once, again goodluck,
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
Mylittlerabbits, if it feels menacing, then you might want to do a home cleansing. Rookdygin on this site could help you out with the process. Also, you could do this while your boyfriend is not around to save yourself the grief of seeming insane (trust me, I know)

By the way... How do you keep up with all the poop trails from the rabbits;) Scared rabbits tend to poop more I've found.:P
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-21)
Hi mylittlerabbits, I think that something is trying to catch your attention. You should try to find out the history of the house you live. You can ask the neighbours or the landlord. I don't think that whatever that is there is harmful. Because what you described did not portray anything harmful. My suggestion would be to talk to the entity. You can be respectful yet be firm that you acknowledge its presence and you and your pets do not want to be startled by its presence. Hopefully that should help.

Kindly inform us developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
satansfinest (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-20)
me and my team would be more than willing to come out there and lend a hand with your problem
Walks_on_Clouds (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-19)
Shadow spirits are evil in my experience. So to answer your question if should you be concerned, my response is "yes."

Evil spirits have tried to intimidate me by blowing out light bulbs directly over where I'm standing or sitting. They can also turn your computer off and on. My hair has stands up before it happens as you can 'feel' their presence before it happens. This is how it happens to me anyway.

Evil 'visiting' your home doesn't necessarily mean the home is over a burial ground, or had a previous mean owner, etc. Many times they just show up.

If you plan on remaining there, have your home blessed as many times as you can until the evil ceases.
broiquapride (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
yes they can move and yes they can go through body's they can do a lot but if you see a dark figure then I suggest that you sit down with your boyfriend and talk to him about how you are feeling and how it is to be alone and if it still is not working then I suggest to just move out
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
It's possible that it's a spirit and yes, they can move throughout the house just like you and I. Do you know much about your home? Who lived there previously or if any deaths occurred in the home? When I had a burst of spirit activity in my home my husband tried to explain away every noise and occurrence. Sometimes you can't. I wouldn't be afraid but you need to make it clear that the spirit (s) that may be in your home are not wanted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: