You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: No Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

No Eyes

 

As you're reading this, keep in mind, I don't remember any of the stuff in the trailer. Everything that happened there is what my mom has talked to me about. I remember everything I have experienced in the house I moved to. I'm sharing this to get answers, I guess. Or to give people a good chill.

When I was born into a very young family, my parents didn't have much money, so they moved us to a small town and into a trailer park. It wasn't much, but was home.

At first my mom would notice me staring into corners and smiling, occasionally giggling. She didn't really think anything of it because I was just a baby. However, as I grew older, she began to notice me acting strangely. I would talk about a 'little boy with no eyes'. At first, she thought he was just an imaginary friend. But then she began to notice that I hated him. Usually, children don't hate their imaginary friends, but I was a weird kid.

She told me that one time when we got into the car to go somewhere, I huffed and told someone by the name of David to get out of the car. Of course, she asked me who David was. I told her, as always, the boy with no eyes and that he needed to get out of the car. She wrote it off as childish nonsense and drove to our destination, but she did notice that I became happier when we turned off of the end of our road. (She told me that I had said he can't leave our road? I wonder what that means.)

Another story she told me about was one night, about 12:00-1:00 (my room was across our house from my parents and I would have to go through the living room and kitchen to get to my parents room), she heard a blood-curdling scream from the living room and, of course, ran out in complete terror to see what was wrong. She found me curled up on the couch farthest from my room. We had a loveseat and a bigger couch. Immediately, she asked me what was wrong and I told her that the little boy with no eyes had picked me up and tried to bite me.

My mother was beyond worried, and my dad thought I was just being a dramatic child. For a while, she said, everything was quiet and nice and she thought David had gone away. But one summer afternoon, she had tucked me in for a nap nice and tight. As soon as she shut the door she said she heard a slam, and it took all of her strength to just open my bedroom door. When she walked into my room, I was still on my bed, sitting up. Quietly I told her that David had done it. Worried, my mother went to her friend, Ella. Ella was psychic and my mother usually goes to her when she's worried about something spiritual. Ella had told my mother that an orphanage had burnt down and the 'little boy with no eyes' named David had died in that fire.

I decided to research on a fire in my town, and there was actually an article about a fire in 1913 in Old Smyrna. In the article, it says, "______ became a town for the second time in 1915 yet just two years after the business district was gutted by a major fire that few know about today. The fire is mentioned briefly in a few areas." I'm not sure there was an orphanage that burnt down because there is little to nothing about the fire. It's really frustrating how little I can find on this.

As I grew up, I began to talk less and less of David, to where I didn't talk about him at all. Then my mother and father talked about finding a house and moving out.

On the last day I was in the trailer, I was lying in bed. It was right before everyone woke up, but the sun was shining through my bathroom window. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, and I don't know how, but I felt like someone was standing in front of my bed. I knew if I opened my eyes, I would see something. So I just peeked a little bit, and I saw a pitch black shadow move from beside my bed, into my bathroom and disappear. I guess David was saying bye? I mean, if it was David wouldn't it have tried to attack me or scare me? I mean, from the things my mother told me, he was evil.

A little while later, and we were happily settled into our new, bigger home. I thought everything was going to be normal, and for a few years it was. Only the occasional supernatural occurrence. But currently things have started to pick up, this time with my mother and I both experiencing things.

It started in summer. I heard a whisper in my ear when I was trying to sleep. It was horrifying, I felt its breath on my ear and I heard its voice. But I couldn't understand what it was saying. I would stay home alone, because I was old enough and my parents had to work. I would be sitting in the living room and hear a woman laughing from across the house. I never told my mom what I was experiencing because, even though she believes in the paranormal too, she would think I'm being dramatic.

But then, one night, I heard a stumble in the kitchen and my mom came running into my room absolutely terrified. She told me she was getting a drink and heard a scream right next to her ear. But the only problem was, no one else heard the scream.

Also, just recently actually, my mother has been hearing my voice calling her name, when I wasn't in the room. I've also heard her voice calling my name when no one was in the house.

In addition to that, my best friend lives in Arkansas and we talk on the phone for hours nearly every day. At about 11:30 one night, I heard a 'bonk' and she said that a bird had just run into her window, and I didn't really think anything of it because birds do that all the time. But that following morning I was getting ready and I had my bathroom door open. From my bathroom, if you're standing in the doorway, you can see the kitchen. All of a sudden, I heard heavy boot steps, and a chair being pulled out (like someone had just sat down for breakfast), and I was hit with the smell of pepper. Well, my dad had left a few hours earlier, and no one in the house had heavy boots, so that was kind of unnerving.

I am terrified and I don't know what to do. I know these two stories aren't really connected, but I don't know why only my mother and I see and hear these things. If anyone has any explanation or advice on how to deal with these things, please feel free to comment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jeremyatticus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BadSugar (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-31)
I feel like you must have some ability or energy for connecting with spirits. I don't feel the second ghost or ghosts in the new house are the same thing you were dealing with at your old place. But I feel they some how can tell you and your mom have a ability to connect and this can be why stuff is starting to happen you need to find out why they are still there and try to get them to cross over, or just put your foot down and say I don't want you bothering me or my mom you are not allowed. They have will try to push you over and bother you if you let them so setting up you bounderys firm is a must. YOU CANT SHOW FEAR. Peace and blessing upon you and your family 😊
lmcc1 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-27)
Certain people are open to spirits and spiritual activity and others aren't. There are five senses when it comes to spirits; seeing them, hearing them, feeling them, smelling them and a sense of knowing, (information pops into your head). By the sounds of it, you have a sense of sight, (seeing the black figure walking in your old bedroom), perhaps a sense of knowing, (picturing exactly what this boy looked like as you can't seem to remember much and your mom had to tell you) and also a sense of hearing and feeling as you explained with the noises and the pepper smell. When people are open to spirits, spirits tend to stick around and stay with those people, and when moving location other spirits attached to the new house house will be attracted to you. Your mom must be open to them aswell and therefore you two are the only ones in your family (if so) that are affected by them.
robertar (223 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
I once read an account from a woman. A spirit was bothering their baby at night. She found that praying for her baby kept it from happening. But any night when they forgot To pray for the baby there might be another attack.

I suspect that parents Have the responsibility to pray for their children to protect them. But that they also need to do this daily.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
Spooky as hell, this one... Met a spook once who couldn't cross running water. Perhaps similar to your David being bound to the road. Funny thing was, when it was misty enough, the ghost I met could move beyond the river to the pther side. Food for thought. Cool story.
JazzyP (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
I am new here and at first decided to just read the stories but believe me when I tell you how unnerving it can be to hear something right beside you, so close to your ears... It has happened to me and it was the most scariest thing ever. I hope you sort out everything.
Aaru275 (4 stories) (55 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-21)
I think the boy was just in need of companion so he chose you but one thing is strange why he tried to bite you. Be safe!
Ghost_adventures_fan (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-21)
If you don't want to see or hear them, ask them, it worked for me
Ghost_adventures_fan (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-21)
Some spirits can became attached to certain people and not even bother with others, or their oblivious to you all together, with David, I don't think his evil, I think he was just angry and he's a kid, all kids can be dramatic, alive or dead, when you were leaving, he wanted to say goodbye
MissSkeptical (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-20)
It sounds like you and your mum are more open to experiencing the paranormal than the rest of your family. As a child, it's more normal to see spirits, my mum said I did too so that doesn't surprise me. As for the house you live in now, maybe you could do some research into it and the area and find any possible reasons as to why it could be haunted?
mishalasif (8 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-20)
O MY GOD... ITS SO SCARY. DO YOU STILL FEEL DAVID AROUND YOU? I think he was a poor soul.
Walks_on_Clouds (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-19)
Good spirits don't hurt people or try scaring them. They're bad and most likely a demon. It's especially important not to tolerate the ornery ones as they have the ability to possess people and bring about their demise.

Demons are cowards. They go for the children first. One, because children have fewer walls put up as to what is believable or not. Two, they're less able to defend themselves.

I'd have my home blessed.
andikahilman (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-19)
Jeremy, I just wonder, where do you live now? Are you still disturbed by those sounds? 😕
infiltrating_sun (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
Well then, your home does sound interesting. When things start using other people's voices I would start to worry about that. Look at it this way. Spirits were people once right? How many people do you know who can call out to someone in someone else's voice? Leads me to believe that the boy might not be a human spirit. Does this mean the boy is a demon? Well, no but at the same time it isn't the spirit of a person either. I've read that for entities like that a native American shaman is your best bet for a cleansing to be successful.

Now the boot steps and the screams may be scary but seems to be more residual energies to me. Like a DVD playing back past events. It can be scary but isn't dangerous.
broiquapride (22 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
the little boy disappearing could be because he may have just wanted you to find out what happened to him he may have wanted someone to know and to recognize him... Or it could have been that he may have wanted you to leave the house that he stayed because it could have meant something to him that no one really knew about and also the part that your mother said that you told her that he could not leave your road I feel is because its the place he died so he is glued to that area he is a ghost and he is not the kind that follows he just had one thing he wanted in life and that was to be noticed and you gave it to him and he left once you left you were like his friend but yet you didn't know yes he was angry but I can tell you it was not at you... And the other part of your story where you moved and started hearing other stuff along with your mother I feel that's just your calling and you introduced your mom to it (hearing and dealing with paranormal) you just have to learn how to cope with it and have to find ways to show it that it can not over power you because you have to be stronger then the entity I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU 😊
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
It sounds like you may be sensitive to the other side. I am sensitive too. I stay anxious. I never know when something is going to happen or what I may see. I tell myself that spirits were once living people. People who once had friends and a family. Also I put all of my faith in God to protect me from the not so nice spirits or demons. If you're not comfortable with your sensitivity then you need to claim your space where ever you go. Make it clear that you don't want to hear, feel or see them. The more you block it the quicker the sensitivity will fade. I'm getting used to it and do not mind it much. Just as long as they're positive spirits and not negative. I hope my comments will help you in some way. Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: