You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Bloody Footprints

Real Ghost Stories

The Bloody Footprints

 

This is Nakshatra from India. It is for the first time I am sharing these experiences in public. So all of you are most welcome for sharing your opinions.

These incidents actually started 4 years back but gained prominence since the last month. I had been hearing voices many a times calling out my name, sometimes heard footsteps around me and these all happened with me especially either around midnight or at dusk. Initially, I ignored them by considering them my hallucinations but I myself couldn't convince myself anymore. I would like to share one of my most horrifying experiences which happened with me 3 years back.

Firstly I would like to give you all an overview of my house. It was a 3 bhk flat in which my bedroom was adjacent to my parents' room. One night my mom woke me up with a jerk. Her face was too horrified. She asked me whether I was injured and was losing blood or not. I couldn't understand a word of it, yet just examined myself once. I was absolutely fine. Then I asked my mother what was wrong and she took me to the door of my bedroom.

What I saw was totally out of my wildest nightmares! I saw footprints... Stained with blood which progressed from my parents' bedroom to mine. I started crying like anything and was too afraid after seeing all such things. My mom consoled me and told that we should be aware and alert as these forces (the evil ones) mean to scare you and if you are scared, they will haunt you as long as you are afraid of them and some of them might even harm you.

I just couldn't understand what was meant by those bloody footprints? And why me? This question still haunts me.

Well friends, this was one of the incidents that happened with me. There are still many more incidents to tell and I shall be posting a few of them soon after. Thank you all for reading my post.

Nakshatra

Other hauntings by naksh3121

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, naksh3121, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

naksh3121 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-22)
Thank you Rook... I have been experiencing such phenomenons and shall be posting it soon...

Nakshatra
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
The Homes History may help shed some light on what you are experiencing. That in combination with your other experiences could help determine the nature of what you are going through and what it may be connected with.

A 'one time' occurrence could be many different things, the more data, the better the 'output'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: