You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Something Scratched My Friend, Cat And Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Something Scratched My Friend, Cat And Mirror

 

Quite recently I was at home with my new cat, Alissia and my best friend, Eddison. We were sitting watching a video on my phone when the cat started meowing really loudly from upstairs. Eddison offered to go and see what was up with Alissia. He said there was nothing up so I put it down to settling in or attention seeking. Alissia must have come down at some point because she leaped into my lap for a cuddle.

At that point I saw blood on her foot. When I inspected it I saw a small cut, which was strange as I couldn't see how she got it. Eddison looked upstairs for anything that could've cut her and there was nothing. I let her go and play with her mouse toy and went upstairs to get my phone charger. I walked into my bedroom and found Eddison inspecting something on his body in my mirror. He showed me what he was looking at and it looked as if someone had come and scratched him hard with four fingers. He couldn't remember scratching himself on anything that could've looked like that. After I cleaned his wounds we went back downstairs to find Alissia gone. I thought that was slightly strange that she wasn't asleep near her mouse but you can't expect a cat to stay in one place forever.

We made lunch and sat down to watch TV when I heard Alissia meowing again. This time I went upstairs because Eddison refused to. I found Alissia in my room hissing at the mirror. I thought that it was a cat thing but then I saw a scratch across my mirror. It was in the same formation as Eddison's scratches I bolted downstairs to get Eddison. Alissia was still meowing very loudly and then it just stopped. I knew something what wrong so Eddison went up first with me following. Alissia was laying on her side, blood trickling down her face from a cut down her cheek, Still in front of the mirror where I left her. She had laboured breathing and I was so scared she was going to die. I quickly got her to the vets and they said it was something like an animal had got to her. Over the last few days, I have been staying at Eddison's as I am too scared to go home and too worried about Alissia to be on my own.

Other hauntings by Oceana

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oceana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Oceana (11 stories) (47 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-02-23)
The house was one that I have had for ages. The mirror has been in the room for ages. Nothing has changed apart from the cat.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-02-18)
Amm...I am here with LG, paranormal activity doesn't happen suddenly it will give you indications.
I think the mirror in your room... Is acting like some kind of a portal through which this entity is hurting persons/ animals. Is it some kind of a poltergeists... As it is able to make physical impression?... (I am confused).

Precautions must be taken.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-02-18)
Maybe leave kitty at Eddison's until this mess is cleared up. She doesn't understand what's going on and could unknowingly put herself in danger. Lady-glow is right but if you aren't comfortable going home just yet, maybe work in that direction by doing some research on your home, the property it sits on and the surrounding neighborhood. The mirror too should be investigated. Maybe getting rid of said mirror all together might not be a bad idea. We'll see what other contributors have to say about it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-02-17)
Details...details...details!?

Was this the first time you experienced something 'unexplained' in this house since you moved there last year? How old is your mirror? Did you buy it brand new or is it a second hand/antique?
Did the scratches appear on the glass or on the reflective coating (back) of the mirror?
Have you checked if there's something sharp in your room that could have caused the scratch on the cat?

Is your house new? If not, what do you know about its history? Do you know anything about its previous residents?
Have you used a Ouija board or some other means to communicate with spirits? Do you practice witchcraft?

Keep in mind that most paranormal activity doesn't happen at a Lamborghini's speed, if there's something there trying to get your attention the activity would start with mild events and would build up if you don't do something to stop it.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is not to be afraid and to go back home and face whatever it's in there, starting by looking for any and all the logical explanations for those scratches.

It makes no sense to keep on paying your bills and staying at Eddison's place if, perhaps, there's nothing wrong with your house, and, if it is, you'll achieve nothing by running away.

Go for it and find the truth or fight back!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: