You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New House, New Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

New House, New Experiences

 

Greetings YGS. Hope you are all safe and in a good condition. Three years living in my previous apartment with my Brother (I have written and submitted here my experiences in that apartment), I have finally made up my mind and moved out (too late I know). My brother moved out first before I did. I moved in temporarily with my grandmother and her family in Quezon City. Temporarily because they would be moving to a new house by June or July 2020 and I will continue to rent out their present home after they moved away. Plus, I also extended my professional service as an engineer to them in designing their future house and in return, they agreed to let me stay with them for the mean time until they move out. Now into my story.

Grandma's house is a 2 story townhouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. She has her own room while my aunt sleep on the other. My grandma let me sleep in her room, which is big enough for the two of us. Since the start of GCQ (General Community Quarantine) due to COVID, I resorted to working at home to still continue my work, submit needed documents, communications etc. My normal routine would be waking up at 7 am, have breakfast then start my work for the day.

One time, while I was busy on my laptop evaluating designs etc., I saw in the corner of my eye, a figure that would poke its head inside the room then withdraw it as soon as I turn to look. It would happen 3-4 times and I did not think much of it nor tell my grandma about it because I don't want to spook her and for her to get the impression that I complain a lot (even tho I really really don't complain about stuffs until it affects me completely). So I just ignored it until my cousin, upon finding out that I am living with my grandma and sleeping in her room, told me that he once saw a black figure inside grandma's room. So it kind of connects the dots in my head.

Another time is when I was in bed awake, scrolling my phone for things, when I would hear my grandma's bed spring creaked as if someone is sitting or standing on it even tho my grandma's not there.

To be honest, I don't really mind because I am not that spooked by it. I'm just thankful for my grandma and her family for letting me stay and letting me rent her house after they move out.

Thank you for reading my story and keep safe guys!

Other hauntings by Zaruje

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zaruje, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AngieJo (1 stories) (13 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-07-20)
Hi 😊 The Entity sounds kind of fun! Poking his head in at you! Maybe he's shy. Up for a game of hide and seek 😉
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hi Zaruje,

I hope your are safe and doing well too! I would not be surprised if this story is "Part 1". This thing will definitely become more bold in its interactions with you when your grandmother and aunt move out. If it likes attention, it will have no choice but to focus on you. But, as Melda suggests, you may need to perform a cleansing, if this thing becomes troublesome or disturbing. It really shouldn't be there.

- Maria
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Alina5 Hi! Even to this day, I don't ask my grandma about it cause in reality it doesn't really spook me. My thinking is that if I know too much about that entity then I might be scared. But for know, I don't really mind poking "it's" head inside my room once in a while.

Melda hello there. All I can remember, is that when I was still a kid, my grandma and my aunt was already living here. And maybe that's true that they know something and won't tell me. One of their neighbors actually told them that one time she saw a silhouette of a man standing on the entry porch of this house early in the morning. They just dismissed it as my late uncle's ghost visiting them.

Thank you all for your comments 😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-06-17)
Zaruje - This sounds like a curious entity who wants to know what you're up to. It has probably been watching you work and possibly picked up on the fact that you're planning to stay for a while, depending on its level of intelligence. Obviously I can't say that with any certainty but it's a thought that springs to mind.

For what length of time have your grandmother and great-aunt been living in the townhouse? They might not have said anything to you about the extra inhabitant because they don't want to frighten you!

Your cousin has validated it as well, so ask your gran and her sister. I'd be rather surprised if they haven't noticed anything. Possibly they settled on a logical explanation such as one or the other of them exhibiting a vivid imagination but the chances are they experienced something.

If it becomes pesky and noisy do a cleansing to send it on its way. I agree it sounds totally harmless but an inquisitive entity just might make itself too comfortable in your space. If or when that happens, it's time for it to leave.

Regards, Melda
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-06-17)
Hello Zaruje,

This black "poking" entity doesn't seem to be malicious to me in any way. Rather I would say it has a curious mind regarding the affairs of humans.

Since you had quite frequent encounters with it, seems like it have taken an interest towards you probably cause you're a new tenant.

Well, if your cousin is also a witness I believe it won't hurt asking members of the family especially your grandmother wheather they have any knowledge of this. Atleast this doesn't count as a complaint. A little investigation might catch some details regarding "Mr.Poking head".

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: