You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Voice

Real Ghost Stories

The Voice

 

Here are the two encounters I've had with ghosts. In the first house I lived in, I was there from when I was born until I was about 8. My first experience with ghosts was on Easter morning, when I was 7. Me and my brother had both awoken early (as you do when your excited), we made our way down the stairs and onto the landing, for some reason we both became very still and heard a very very loud, deep voice of a man, say "You're dead". My brother and I both remember it vividly and agreed that the voice had not been inside our heads and that it had come from a few feet above us (the ceiling was very high). That was my first experience with ghosts. The next story I did not experience first hand, but it did occur in the same house. My younger cousin has just been born, me, my brother, mother and father had gone on holiday and my uncle said he would come round to our house every few days to feed the fish, water plants etc. My uncle brought my newly born cousin with him, he was no older than a few weeks. My uncles left my cousin in the middle of the floor in the lounge and went to check that everything in the house was OK. When he returned to my cousin, all the toys and books that we kept in a big box had been scattered everywhere all around the room. There was no way on earth that a baby could have done that, hell he couldn't even crawl yet. Thankfully I no longer live in that haunted house.

Creepy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

psychonutter (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-10-11)
Despite the 1st being rather creepy the 2nd incident definitely seemed a much kinder soul, as if they wanted your cousin to play with the toys so got them all out for him
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
if you really want to know possibly who or what it was, do the typical thing by starting off with researching the history of the place or the people who lived there before you and your family. I've heard voices too in my life. So you're not alone with this whole thing;) ... Except "they" called my name. I have a story about it on here somewhere. None the less, you're out that house. Who knows, maybe it was a trapped spirit in the house? Regardless, thanks for sharing your story and God Bless.

-Burnz
Kay (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-22)
Wow, that's creepy!! I don't like ghosts *shivers* It's funny that I don't like ghosts, but I do like ghost stories =/.
sarah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
it seems like he was lonely . as for saying your dead . I have no idea !

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: